Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Knobenders - do you watch  (Read 3438 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Knobenders - do you watch
« Reply #45 on: 28 November 2007, 08:35:14 »

all soaps and reality TV are banned in our house, a rule that was set down by SWMBO  :y :y

Suits me down to the ground, cant stand the crap, it is not typical of my life or anyone elses that i know.....

and as for reality TV, what's real about it, most of the people who are on these shows are either failed/washed out stars or no hopers who believe they have an iota of talent   :-/

Dreary soaps banned in this house, esp knobenders.  I do let her watch neighbours (coz I'm not home at that point)...
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 28 November 2007, 08:37:31 »

OK, poll now closed.  So it seems here, we have 1 in 7 watch it. So almost half what the BBC reckon.  I'm shocked its even that high...
Grumpy old man

platty

• Cambridge
    • BMW 530d Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 28 November 2007, 09:01:42 »

Even though the poll is closed - I don't watch this tripe, I have enough things going on in my own life to not give a cr*p about what some prat has written as supposedly being life in the East of London, Yorkshire, Wetherfield... wherever!!

But if other people enjoy this kind of thing, then that is fine - as previosly said, if we all did the same things life would be a bit drab.

I'm with TheBoy - What a load of sh1te. (applies to all soaps)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 28 November 2007, 09:19:50 »

Even though the poll is closed - I don't watch this tripe, I have enough things going on in my own life to not give a cr*p about what some prat has written as supposedly being life in the East of London, Yorkshire, Wetherfield... wherever!!

But if other people enjoy this kind of thing, then that is fine - as previosly said, if we all did the same things life would be a bit drab.

I'm with TheBoy - What a load of sh1te. (applies to all soaps)
Working in Milton Keynes (full of East End overspill), I know many people from the East End of London.  Apparently it's a realistic as me getting a 20% payrise this year...
Grumpy old man

miggy

« Reply #49 on: 28 November 2007, 16:44:11 »

OK, poll now closed.  So it seems here, we have 1 in 7 watch it. So almost half what the BBC reckon.  I'm shocked its even that high...

Not a realistic poll, only 32 votes, i bet it would be a lot higher than 1 in 7 if the poll covered 1000 people, and if people voted with hand on heart. TOP TELLY and theres nothing anyone can do but USE THE OFF BUTTON. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 28 November 2007, 16:50:51 »

Not a realistic poll, only 32 votes, i bet it would be a lot higher than 1 in 7 if the poll covered 1000 people, and if people voted with hand on heart. TOP TELLY and theres nothing anyone can do but USE THE OFF BUTTON. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're right, not realistic. No way does 1 in 7 watch it.  
Grumpy old man

miggy

« Reply #51 on: 28 November 2007, 16:57:15 »

You're right, not realistic. No way does 1 in 7 watch it.  

No its most likely 6 in 10 watch it  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.