Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Diesel Omega anyone....  (Read 2792 times)

jerseymike68

• View Profile
Re: Diesel Omega anyone....
« Reply #15 on: 16 August 2009, 17:12:59 »

I have the Magnaflow too and love it, my brother got his used from craigslist but I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow Exhaust 16807, or you can try one of the sponsors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials.  Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

jerseymike68

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 August 2009, 17:16:16 »

I have the Magnaflow too and love it, my brother got his used from craigslist but I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow Exhaust 16807, or you can try one of the sponsors here on the forum, they are allways having sales/specials.  Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 August 2009, 20:13:38 »

eh? why has this been dragged up from 3 years ago?
Grumpy old man

turbo

• lowestoft
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21 August 2009, 20:23:42 »

hi there iv just bought a nice 2.2dti elite and i love it. i got it reall cheap, its got a few electrical problems like it keeps blowing fuses and the main display dosent work but all in all its pretty cool. ;)

omegaman2

• Omega Knight
  • Kilsyth, Glasgow G65
  • cruise , tints, shinbuster,advanced drinking test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 August 2009, 19:51:30 »

I have one, a 2.2 DTi CD 4dr manual, and appeared to be the only member with one on here, before you turned up :)
what you talking about man  ;)
 Ive only had it just under 4 weeks, and i love the power delivery and the way it cruises...not keen on the roughness of the engine and the vibration through the clutch and gearstick but that is to be expected really with a RWD oil burner.

I expected it to be saving me huge ammounts in fuel compared to my tuned Calibra 16v, but its not...even though my Ave' MPG is showing 32.5, and the Calibra was 26.8, i seem to get through £40 of deisel in about a week, where as £40 of petrol in the Calibra lasted me 10days at the minimum, and its all the same price up here....i dont consider £160 a month fuel bills to be very good.
dieseldonicely
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.