Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: upgrading fog lights/main beam  (Read 4891 times)

Selseybill

• La Rochelle
    • 2.0 pre face, 2.2 CDX est
    • View Profile
Re: upgrading fog lights/main beam
« Reply #15 on: 04 December 2009, 16:21:11 »

Stupid looking car with what looks like a book shelve for a rear spoiler.but the owner thinks it looks good 

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04 December 2009, 16:23:10 »

can anyone reccomend fog light bulbs to match hid headlights,also can main beam be upgraded
                                 thanks

Mine are 10% blue and all it does is to take the edge of the yellow tinge. The shade of the light just gets a bit closer to the xenon but it's not an exact match.

cruisetopoland

• Omega Knight
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04 December 2009, 16:24:16 »

Stupid looking car with what looks like a book shelve for a rear spoiler.but the owner thinks it looks good 

In my dreams these are grab handles for giants to pick them up and DESTROY them.  Bwaahhaahhhaahhaaa.

I think I took my tablets in the wrong order.... ;D

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 December 2009, 16:28:35 »

can anyone reccomend fog light bulbs to match hid headlights,also can main beam be upgraded
                                 thanks

Found them - these are the ones I have, hopefully not contrary to the discussions on this thread.  ;D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HB4-Osram-Cool-Blue-4000k-9006-CB-bulbs-pair_W0QQitemZ300371762851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ef8d5ea3

cruisetopoland

• Omega Knight
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04 December 2009, 16:29:24 »

thanks

Found them - these are the ones I have, hopefully not contrary to the discussions on this thread.  ;D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HB4-Osram-Cool-Blue-4000k-9006-CB-bulbs-pair_W0QQitemZ300371762851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ef8d5ea3

Rraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrhhhhhhhhhhh

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04 December 2009, 16:33:27 »

thanks

They are not bad are they, plus they are Osrams ;) and to top it off I've visited Lodz in 1992. [smiley=tongue.gif]

Dave DND

• Omega Baron
  • DND Services Ltd
    • Paignton, Devon
    • View Profile
    • DND Services Ltd
« Reply #21 on: 04 December 2009, 16:38:43 »

thanks

They are not bad are they, plus they are Osrams ;) and to top it off I've visited Lodz in 1992. [smiley=tongue.gif]

At this point, I will now keep quiet

Just fitted green angel eyes on my Beach Buggy

:-X
Radio & Decoding Technician
In Car Audio Service Department
www.dndservices.co.uk

Selseybill

• La Rochelle
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04 December 2009, 16:40:05 »

thanks

no comment

cruisetopoland

• Omega Knight
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04 December 2009, 16:41:46 »

thanks

God, its changed since then-wonder what you would think of it now with the new bits like the ace huge Manufaktura retail complex buit from the old fabric mills, etc?

Can't wait to go again.... ;)

Dave DND

• Omega Baron
  • DND Services Ltd
    • Paignton, Devon
    • View Profile
    • DND Services Ltd
« Reply #24 on: 04 December 2009, 16:44:22 »

thanks

no comment

To be fair though, the green 5W bulb aint gonna blind anyone, and the main beam doesn`t appear to give out much more

:(
www.dndservices.co.uk

cruisetopoland

• Omega Knight
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04 December 2009, 16:46:00 »

thanks

no comment

To be fair though, the green 5W bulb aint gonna blind anyone, and the main beam doesn`t appear to give out much more

You are therefore absolved of righteous punishment, methinks

cruisetopoland

• Omega Knight
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04 December 2009, 16:48:35 »

thanks

no comment

You are therefore absolved of righteous punishment, methinks

I have just worked it out.  The heating has only just come on in our office and the rads were painted since they were last used, no wonder I'm feeling LOOPY  ;D

Selseybill

• La Rochelle
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04 December 2009, 16:50:32 »

thanks

no comment

Never seen green one's,Personally can't see the point with coloured lights and neon's under the cars.
I was told neon tubes under cars were meant to make the car look like it was floating in the air but my imagination doesn't go that far.Must get some new pills

Dave DND

• Omega Baron
  • DND Services Ltd
    • Paignton, Devon
    • View Profile
    • DND Services Ltd
« Reply #28 on: 04 December 2009, 16:52:26 »

Just thinking . . . .

Berry head Lighthouse is just down the road . . .

I wonder where he gets his bulbs . . . . invertor . . .

nope, better stop there, as I fear Cruisetopoland may have now collapsed 

;D
www.dndservices.co.uk

Omegadoha, Desert Member

• Omega Knight
  • Doha, Qatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04 December 2009, 16:53:48 »

thanks

God, its changed since then-wonder what you would think of it now with the new bits like the ace huge Manufaktura retail complex buit from the old fabric mills, etc?

Can't wait to go again.... ;)

Would like to go again one day. Our visit was part of the college course then. We had a choice between Barcelona and Wodz. Wodz was choosen due to cheap booze. ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 17 queries.