Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Stephen Armstrong - imprisoned for defending famil  (Read 2385 times)

Pitchfork

• Omega Baron
  • Tadley (near Basingrad)
  • Barndances & Morris
    • View Profile
Re: Stephen Armstrong - imprisoned for defending famil
« Reply #30 on: 21 February 2008, 19:53:04 »

>:(All signed here. I don't blame the police they seem to be restricted in their actions. I'm sure they're many serving officers who hate these little B*stards & would love to deal with them properly.
    I heard on the radio the other day about vigilante groups, they're on the way despite being illegal because people are desperate. If the state we pay into can't help us for whatever reason we have to take care of things "in house" I know it's animal instinct but it's animals we're dealing with. As with the Tony Martin case, if they had'nt have been there it would'nt have happened, simple as, no ifs or buts.
     Gary Newlove???? The offenders got 12/15/17yrs, thet'll be out in their 30's. Hanging's too good, NATURAL LIFE inside, no parole. >:(
But there would never be enough prison cells to keep them in!
What we need is another Australia
Almost famous!   www.pitchforkband.co.uk Guitar & PA Amps repaired & serviced
Ears pierced while you wait. PAT & Valve testing

Ken T

• Omega Baron
  • Stockport
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 21 February 2008, 23:23:50 »

This is a bit....ott,   but, I recon we need effective punishment, to remind the person not to do it again.

This country works on financial punishment as we are a supposed nation of traders. And so, if you have no money, the punishment doesn't work. How about, for example, for minor offences that need a strong reminder that this should not be done, tying the person up, removing their back covering and giving a number of lashes with a whip. The back is washed before hand, and once this is done, some antiseptic is applied, and thats it. No A & E, they are locked up for about 7 days to let it heal, so they have a permanent reminder. For people getting drunk and kicking someones head in, an extension on the above.

Also a new cheaper cell, approx a dog kennel in size surrounded with a high wire fence, and secured with someone with a water cannon. In all weathers, no matter the temperature.

As for people like the recent one who was plotting to behead a soldier, well, he thinks a lot of Afganistan all the stuff he has sent there like night vision kit etc, why not send him there. His kids are unsafe because of their training, so send them as well. He obviously wants to look after his mother, so he brought her over (and was claiming carers benefit for). Right send the lot, wife included, over to Afganistan and let them survive. The family loose british citizenship of course, as they are unsafe to allow remain.

I think the problem is criminals claiming their "human rights". Fine, but if you kick in someone's head, you are not acting like a human being, so you loose any right to be treated like a human being. Punishment can therefore be "appropriate".

We have to regain the respect element in this country.

Ken
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not so sure...

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 21 February 2008, 23:35:53 »

signed and disgusted at his treatment !! >:( >:( >:(

rad cap

• Intermediate Member
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 21 February 2008, 23:56:45 »

:y done

robbo299

• luton, beds
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22 February 2008, 00:03:35 »

Crazy crazy world. Where's the justice. A pleasure to sign. :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 17 queries.