Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just wanna say  (Read 1901 times)

jerry

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanna say
« Reply #15 on: 25 October 2011, 00:29:03 »

yep, made me chortle. You dont have to have shed loads of money to play some good football nor to reach midtable in the prem (as a baggies fan this is good to know ;D), but you DO need shed loads of money to be in the top 3. Manure, Shrek and all their "plastic" fans have been lauding it for so long that -despite the undoubted excellence of the team at times-many "neutrals" dislike them. Lets face it, Man Utd's success has been based on money and its that money thats been able to buy them the players theyve had. Not taking anything away from either players or manager but its sadly now so much about money that English football will never again be even approaching anything like a "level playing field". Like our country itself its the have and have nots. And now a club with even deeper financial pockets has come along with a manager who has has had the ability to at last mould his merry band of very gifted mercienaries into a team and personally I dont think the likes of Man Utd or Chelsea can compete. Sky Sport and the greed of agents have a lot to answer for!

feeutfo

« Reply #16 on: 25 October 2011, 00:47:08 »

Not a good result.  ::)

Out of the "blue" you might say...

Didn't even know they where playing as I knew I would be fiddling with other people's cars anyway.

Missed Simochellis Motogp as well. Bless him.  :'(

...so good job I was away from the Telly really.

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 October 2011, 23:13:55 »

tonight the aldershot fans singing to man utd fans 'youre only here cos its local' ..................brilliant
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.