Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: big man charged  (Read 2105 times)

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile

bigboykarl

• barnsley/london.
    • View Profile
Re: big man charged
« Reply #1 on: 21 December 2011, 15:29:15 »

rather joke.....politicians always going on about the yob mentality and the like and first time somebody puts a yob in his place and he gets charged >:(....bigman should be given a award

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 December 2011, 15:38:04 »

the student accused of fare dodging, 19-year-old Sam Main from Falkirk, has also been reported to the procurator fiscal, which decides whether to prosecute alleged crimes in Scotland.

He has been reported under Section 38 of the Criminal Justice and Licensing Act Scotland, and in connection with an allegation of trespass.

bet he wont be charged

cleggy

« Reply #3 on: 21 December 2011, 15:42:54 »

Bloody ridiculous >:( >:( >:(

All it tells these toe rags is that that can behave however they want and should someone take action it is they who will be punished. >:( >:(

BLOODY LIBERALS  ::) ::)

There will be a backlash to this, it is now up to the procurator fiscal to show some common sense. :D

The father of the student should be taken out and shot in front of his family. ::) ::) :y
« Last Edit: 21 December 2011, 15:45:25 by Cleggy »

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 December 2011, 16:24:11 »

the student accused of fare dodging, 19-year-old Sam Main from Falkirk, has also been reported to the procurator fiscal, which decides whether to prosecute alleged crimes in Scotland.

He has been reported under Section 38 of the Criminal Justice and Licensing Act Scotland, and in connection with an allegation of trespass.

bet he wont be charged

He as also been reported for one count of assault as well so let's hope he does :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

GastronomicKleptomaniac

• Omega Baron
  • Teesside (the nice bit)
    • 3.2 plod, 2.6 MV6, etc
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 December 2011, 17:27:19 »

Brilliant. If people make a stand against behaviour, they get charged. If they don't, then the behaviour continues unabated.

One can only hope that common sense is used, and at the most a conditional discharge is given...
Servicing and repairs done in NE. Special rates for OOFers! PM me.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 December 2011, 17:40:47 »

Disgraceful. The big fella didn't actually bring up the knuckle as far as I could tell. ??? ???

Omega_Dan

« Reply #7 on: 21 December 2011, 17:45:04 »

Brilliant. If people make a stand against behaviour, they get charged. If they don't, then the behaviour continues unabated.

One can only hope that common sense is used, and at the most a conditional discharge is given...

I agree. The guy had no place being there and reasonable force was used in my opinion. Police and the justice system have far more pressing issues imo.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 December 2011, 17:49:10 »

I agree. The guy had no place being there and reasonable force was used in my opinion. Police and the justice system have far more pressing issues imo.

Personally, the little scrote deserved what he got but if I read the law correctly, "bigman" is guilty of assault and he will get done for it  :(
« Last Edit: 21 December 2011, 17:50:51 by tigers_gonads »

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 December 2011, 18:01:32 »

It is disappointing without doubt - but not entirely unexpected given the gutless arse-covering troglodytes who fester within the justice system in this country. :( :(

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 December 2011, 18:06:48 »

Disgraceful. The big fella didn't actually bring up the knuckle as far as I could tell. ??? ???

Sadly, as soon as you 'lay hands' upon a person its deemed assault up thisaways.  What becomes negotiable thereafter is the degree and method of conduct/contact.

In my eye, Big Man was doing quite fine right up until the young lad was launched from the train onto the platform.  Even from the 'phone footage, its obvious that the lad is going to do a face plant on the platform - and I bet thats what cooks the Big Mans goose at the end of the day, unfortunately.....

And in all honesty, I am on the side of getting the lad off the train by use of common sense.  But as a nation we now have an over abundance of doogooders and 'Elf and Softy' rools and regs which decree that the police are called to deal with this at the next stop and thats where the reality falls on its face.

The Police would be either at Edinburgh Waverley or Glasgow Queen Street, both a fair distance behind the train and at least an hour, perhaps two, from attending.  Jurisdictions etc are now such that the local Constabulary are no longer allowed to deal with train circumstances as its the empire of BTP.

Sadly, we now have ambulance chaser lawyer types ready to assist on a no win-no fee basis all those those who feel the world is due them a living and fek the rest of the world.   >:( >:( >:(

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 December 2011, 18:39:00 »

Personally if it were me sitting where Allan Pollock was I would most certainly have done the same thing , I have in the past , but once the Police are involved they don't take the side of common sense nowadays and will just go by the book come what may leaving it for others ,The PF in this case, to decide on the next step.
I think the most galling thing in it all is the attitude adopted by most of the "yoof" today that is based on " I know my rights and you just can't touch me " approach and the blinkered parents denial that their son did anything wrong .
It's quite sobering to think that if I'd been that lad  and went home and told my Dad what I'd done I'd have got a slapping from him for not buying a ticket, giving the conductor lip , refusing to get off and causing upset and delay to others......
Just ponder what I'll be like in another ten years , scrotes like that will be ringfenced by protection whilst the general public will have to sit , watch and endure ,  but never touch !
Big Society ?         Pah !

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 December 2011, 18:42:40 »

It is disappointing without doubt - but not entirely unexpected given the gutless arse-covering troglodytes who fester within the justice system in this country. :( :(

I have to congratulate you Den ,I was forced to Google that one  :-*

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 December 2011, 18:47:43 »

The old boy certainly has a way with words.... ;)

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 December 2011, 18:51:21 »

The old boy certainly has a way with words.... ;)

I can't say the word never mind know what it means  ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.