Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Monday until Friday in a Caravan!!  (Read 9591 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Monday until Friday in a Caravan!!
« Reply #105 on: 16 March 2008, 21:36:42 »

I can't believe that these two have Bullied me and Badgered me into becoming a newbie yet again.........

Blackmailer Timbuk has offered parts at rock bottom prices to people to also Bully me :'(

And the Mad Scotsman threatening what he would love to do too me if I didn't do what he wanted ::)
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 16 March 2008, 21:38:12 »

So let me get this right, last night I thought Loo – Knee was trying to dupe someone into Caravan talk, suggesting that TB is going away in one for a short holiday. Today he is blaming Timbuk for originating it by threatening him on the phone.  :-/ :-/ Or have I missed something. :o
Got his comeuppance anyway.  :) :) :)

:y :y :y :y spot on.... :y ;D ;D ;D

Spot on...... eh??????????

Back biter ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

miggy

« Reply #107 on: 16 March 2008, 21:39:04 »

So let me get this right, last night I thought Loo – Knee was trying to dupe someone into Caravan talk, suggesting that TB is going away in one for a short holiday. Today he is blaming Timbuk for originating it by threatening him on the phone.  :-/ :-/ Or have I missed something. :o

:y :y :y :y spot on.... :y ;D ;D ;D

Spot on...... eh??????????

Back biter ;D

PMSL... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 16 March 2008, 21:39:34 »

Someone just sent me an abusive text :o

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 16 March 2008, 21:39:49 »

I can't believe that these two have Bullied me and Badgered me into becoming a newbie yet again.........

Blackmailer Timbuk has offered parts at rock bottom prices to people to also Bully me :'(

And the Mad Scotsman threatening what he would love to do too me if I didn't do what he wanted ::)

You been hittin the bottle again ::)....you don't appear to have been yourself the last 24 hours :-?....is everything OK....have sent you a PM :y

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 16 March 2008, 21:42:49 »

Seem to remember Daz telling me last night about a couple of reprobates phoning him up with allegations of a certain Admin holidaying in a caravan.
Now who did he say they were.... something about mad scotsmen comes to mind, that and garden gnomes.
Hmmm I wonder.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

miggy

« Reply #111 on: 16 March 2008, 21:43:54 »

You been hittin the bottle again ::)....you don't appear to have been yourself the last 24 hours :-?....is everything OK....have sent you a PM :y

Is the newbie having a massive breakdown.... ;D ;D ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 16 March 2008, 21:47:59 »

let me tell ya how it is.....................

Timbuk phoned me first asking me to put a post up for him about someone (he didn't tell me who) on the forum that was going away in a caravan for a week break, i said that i was at my sisters baby sitting and said that i would have to go as little one needed his bottle.
Five minutes later I had the Mad Scotsman on the phone threatening me if i didn't do what was asked I was gonna get it. I was naturally scared out of my wits, I have seen these Scotsmen on Braveheart and throwing Lamposts on the tv...  
I did put the thread onto the Forum, but it was unwillingly and terrified that i did so..

You now have the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth :y
« Last Edit: 16 March 2008, 21:48:40 by Loo-knee »

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 16 March 2008, 21:49:24 »

Seem to remember Daz telling me last night about a couple of reprobates phoning him up with allegations of a certain Admin holidaying in a caravan.
Now who did he say they were.... something about mad scotsmen comes to mind, that and garden gnomes.
Hmmm I wonder.

>:( >:(

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 16 March 2008, 21:50:25 »

Timbuk phoned me first asking me to put a post up for him about someone (he didn't tell me who) on the forum that was going away in a caravan for a week break, i said that i was at my sisters baby sitting and said that i would have to go as little one needed his bottle.
Five minutes later I had the Mad Scotsman on the phone threatening me if i didn't do what was asked I was gonna get it. I was naturally scared out of my wits, I have seen these Scotsmen on Braveheart and throwing Lamposts on the tv...  
I did put the thread onto the Forum, but it was unwillingly and terrified that i did so..

No problem and I don't care springs to mind ::) ;D

miggy

« Reply #115 on: 16 March 2008, 21:52:18 »

Fell off my rather chair laughing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 16 March 2008, 21:53:28 »

The truth , the whole truth and nothing but rather lies :-? ::)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 16 March 2008, 21:56:33 »

Just gonna type out a text I have had from the Mad Scotsman.......

You did what you were told last night, but for opening your mouth and plastering my name over the forum you are gonna get double..

Thats it, i thought i would let you all know before i move house :-[

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 16 March 2008, 22:00:11 »

Just gonna type out a text I have had from the Mad Scotsman.......
You did what you were told last night, but for opening your mouth and plastering my name over the forum you are gonna get double..

Thats it, i thought i would let you all know before i move house :-[

I think we should get you phone seized and checked by the lab for evidence.   :) :) :)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 16 March 2008, 22:00:24 »

Oh! my phone has just got another text, and guess who this is off?????

Daz I am real sorry for the trouble I have got you in mate, dont know how i can possibly make it up to ya, but you can have some parts for your cars free.
Hope this is ok with ya mate
Timex Timbuk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 17 queries.