Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:34:57 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by YZ250
;D ;D ;D ;D

I wonder size spanner were talking ......  ::)

It was a King Dick apparently.  :)

on: Today at 04:05:22 
Started by Enceladus - Last post by Enceladus
The cheapest locking wedge I can find  for a twin cam 16V seems to be a Draper 61276 at 4.77 on ebay. The Draper seems to be plastic so is it up to the job? There's a metal Sykes Pickavant at 6.99.

on: Today at 03:45:15 
Started by MW-Omega - Last post by Enceladus
The original GM discs are painted with a primer like coating on the unswept areas. That stops the outer circumference rusting. Nothing will prevent surface rust on the swept area, except using the car which will quickly clean the discs. You can get aftermarket discs that are coated. They tend to be more expensive than the vanilla versions.

on: Today at 03:23:42 
Started by MW-Omega - Last post by Enceladus
Or consider one from here.

15 months ago I made an offer on the (350) 2.5/2.6 single tailpipe version and agreed on 68.00 delivered. It shipped from Germany in less than a week and was a lot more solid that I had expected. The rear box tail pipe is a very utilitarian compared to the GM originals, but likely so are the ETS ones.

on: Today at 01:57:44 
Started by MW-Omega - Last post by MW-Omega
Any good tips for keeping brake discs from going rusty on cars that are left standing?
I have a number of vehicles inc 3 omagas which i alternate, which means that some are left standing.
It annoys me that even after a few weeks you can see rust on the discs through the alloys.

For obvious reasons, i am reluctant to WD40 them etc.......

on: Today at 01:11:16 
Any one know a good source for the black gators around gearstick and handbrake?
One of my 2003 V6s is very tidy (inside and out) apart from the gators which have semi perished and make it look its age.
I am actually after both manual and auto sets.

on: Today at 01:08:11 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
;D ;D ;D ;D

I wonder size spanner were talking ......  ::)

Adjustable?  :)

on: Today at 01:04:08 
Thanks for all the replies & info Chaps.
Sorry it has taken a while to come back, family problems have meant that i have had a whole load of other sh*te to deal with.
Have sorted temp fix, but will probably purchase ETS parts as suggested. I just found their responses really annoying and very dissapointing.
Noted:   making sure for saloon & saving rubbber mounts.

Thanks again.

on: Today at 00:09:46 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by flyer 0712
Tones

on: Today at 00:05:32 
Started by terbert - Last post by terbert
May pop over when convenient, Alan, to give you a peek !!! ;)
To be honest, Alan, I have been feeling down recently, bit depressed. Restricted on what I can do. Shoulder/arm playing up since that ankle expert manipulated it last Thursday. SWMBO getting arsey, wants me to go to quacks and get pills. Hoping the car will snap me out of it :y

I'm about most Friday's at the moment so feel free to pop in. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling too special, all of your recent bad luck getting to you maybe.
Pop over and we'll put the world to rights.  :y

Will do, Alan....I have got the pm :y

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 13 queries.