Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 00:28:29 
Started by al brown - Last post by al brown
Sorry, not my car so can't give details until I get the OK from the owner.
Like I said, doesn't need to be exactly race quality, just enough to hold the air in for demo runs. It can be resealed as often as needed cost wise, but logistically the liner it lasts the better.

on: Today at 00:12:24 
Started by Mister Rog - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Isn't one of the first signs of dotardage when you lose the ability to spell people names properly?  ::)

Have you been at the turnip wine again? :)

No but another sign of dotardage is utter incomprehension of what someone is on about when they're making a fairly simple point.  :)

Two bottles at least. :)

on: Today at 00:03:32 
Started by al brown - Last post by Bigron
What car, what wheel? 
The repair would be only cosmetic, not structural, surely?
Any chance of a picture?

Ron.

on: Today at 00:00:30 
Started by Mister Rog - Last post by Bigron
Say goodnight, Gracie.....

Ron.

on: Yesterday at 23:57:59 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by Bigron
Another stupid question: obviously, all the pins are different, so how do you know which ones go where?

Ron.

on: Yesterday at 23:54:58 
Started by al brown - Last post by al brown
Right, slightly different type of help required this time.
I have a friend who has a rather unique historic car and one of its rear wheels had gone badly porous, to the point of can't be properly repaired. So is there a way to seal it so it won't leak air? There must be some sort of epoxy repair these days?
Whilst she can afford to have a new one made, the originality of the car is important. The car does not run competitively any more so the wheel isn't under a lot of stress, just needs to not leak air?
Anyone know of an answer? Preferably near Cheltenham but she will travel for a fix the keeps the original wheel on the car.
Al

on: Yesterday at 23:50:40 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by omegod
They do a barrel kit, comes with shed loads of pins and you make it up to match your key, fiddly but very satisfying , about 28 last time I bought one

on: Yesterday at 23:33:18 
Started by Mister Rog - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
Isn't one of the first signs of dotardage when you lose the ability to spell people names properly?  ::)

Have you been at the turnip wine again? :)

No but another sign of dotardage is utter incomprehension of what someone is on about when they're making a fairly simple point.  :)

on: Yesterday at 23:33:06 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by Bigron
I'll phone them: if I order a barrel, will I have to configure it to the key, or is that a stupid question?

Ron.

on: Yesterday at 23:07:00 
Started by terry paget - Last post by terry paget
Also make sure you haven't blocked the return channels from behind the cam oil seals as if these are blocked the oil will force its' way out through the seals.
[/quoteWhich are the return channels?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 11 queries.