News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 16:44:56 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by ronnyd
Absolutely

on: Today at 16:43:05 
Started by addy - Last post by cam.in.head
Nothing to worry about there surely. Correctly maintained cars will be ok and neglected or dangerous cars will fail. Exactly as it should be. Its wether the testers will test cars correctly or not that worries me. Im sure anyone who has bought a new aquisition even with a long or recent mot has found many a thing wrong that should have been pulled up at the test but domehow didnt.things such as very rusty brake pipes that didnt just get to that stage in a few weeks or months or metal fuel pipes etc.the stupid thing to me is that they are now abolishing mots for cars over 40 years old. Whilst most will be run by enthuisiasts who know their cars inside out there will be some that dont and end up on the road with dangerous faults.

on: Today at 16:36:11 
Started by addy - Last post by Andy B

As the law stands now, my understanding is; if you go in before the expiry date & the car fails the MOT, you`ll be driving without a valid MOT......

No it doesn't  ...... that's the whole point in being able to take your car for MOT a month before. If a car is dangerous, its dangerous both with or without a MOT

on: Today at 16:21:08 
Started by laney101 - Last post by laney101
anyone got part code for headlight level sensor??

got low beam fld  vision on display...

not using old ones try getting bracket off mine as was right git gonna need to drill the screws out etc.. rather just buy brand new and get another 14 years out of them haha

on: Today at 16:18:51 
Started by laney101 - Last post by laney101
who is this tooo????

im going to take measurement of mine with car on ground and in air of springs and get them sent to coil spring in sheffield and get a brand new set made up

so spill the beans.... how many of these springs are available? if theyre something like a fiver a set of four then i might be interested  :D

on: Today at 16:11:56 
Started by addy - Last post by 78bex
It might get older cars off the road, but the majority of people are not going to be rushing out to buy a brand new car. This could mean people not being able to get to work, due to rubbish public services.  I know of a few places that you can only get to if you have your own car, jobs are always available but do not get filled that often due to no buses or other public transport.  So surely if people cannot get into work, they will either move to somewhere else or be made unemployed. This leads to a knock on effect ending up with the government, financing more unemployed.

As the law stands now, my understanding is; if you go in before the expiry date & the car fails the MOT, you`ll be driving without a valid MOT.
I haven`t read the new rules, but I assume it`ll be the same  :-\
I`m in a unique postion, I`ve had my desmond for 8 years & she`s never failed  :D
MOT is in July & it`s about time I got the brake fluid changed anyway.

on: Today at 16:07:47 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Aiming for something like this next. Might regret it, but you only live once.  :)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Benz-CL55-AMG-5-4-auto-2002/122921109671?hash=item1c9eab48a7:g:BjQAAOSwIhxZYjfj

Or what about this V12  :y

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-CL600-V12-AMG-factory-kit/292405630516?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D49129%26meid%3D4bc361278b884e878a373158e248c065%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D122921109671&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Again nice......a private plate and who would know it was made in the time of Moses.

The shiny 'plastic wood' does the car no favours. :-\

on: Today at 16:04:29 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Aiming for something like this next. Might regret it, but you only live once.  :)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Benz-CL55-AMG-5-4-auto-2002/122921109671?hash=item1c9eab48a7:g:BjQAAOSwIhxZYjfj

Nice.....but missing the supercharger. :)

on: Today at 15:52:12 
Started by addy - Last post by STEMO
It might get older cars off the road, but the majority of people are not going to be rushing out to buy a brand new car. This could mean people not being able to get to work, due to rubbish public services.  I know of a few places that you can only get to if you have your own car, jobs are always available but do not get filled that often due to no buses or other public transport.  So surely if people cannot get into work, they will either move to somewhere else or be made unemployed. This leads to a knock on effect ending up with the government, financing more unemployed.
Or...they could get their cars repaired.  ;D

on: Today at 15:38:30 
Started by addy - Last post by addy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries.