Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:57:42 
Started by addy - Last post by addy
Thanks everyone for the replies. I think everyone who said leaking radiator, might be right.  I decided to remove the centre panel over the radiator (now got to get another one as had to break it, due to rust screw heads). When I looked on the passenger side, at the top where the plastic is that holds the back radiator to the front one it had a slightly wet part, and down the side of the radiator was a trail of what looked like old coolant. I am hoping to do a pressure test, to confirm it.

Will this radiator fit my 2002 2.6 Automatic with Air Conditioning, when I did compatability check it said no? If not is there one that will work?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-RADIATOR-VAUXHALL-OMEGA-B-MK2-1994-TO-2003-2-5-2-6-3-0-3-2-PETROL/272860595341?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649#vi-ilComp

The area circled is where it looks like it is leaking.

Also is there a easy way to remove the radiator, cannot find a how to in the maintenance section.

Thanks again for all the help.

on: Today at 08:45:12 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by aaronjb
No, but given that estate agents are universally shite (in my experience, anyway); how much worse could they possibly be?

on: Today at 07:24:56 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by BazaJT
Philosophical

on: Today at 03:40:55 
Started by mrgreen - Last post by self4depends
No doubts its really wonderful car!!

on: Today at 00:25:38 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by Raeturbo
Pragmative

on: Yesterday at 22:34:40 
Started by jimmy944 - Last post by tunnie
Had ours on 2 months now, good amount of viewings but no offers yet. Doing good at 3 weeks, worth holding out for more  :y

That doesn't bode well for mine.

It's really slow around here, saw one we liked drop by 100k to sell. :o

Had ours on 2 months now, good amount of viewings but no offers yet. Doing good at 3 weeks, worth holding out for more  :y

Tbh we are 2.5% off what we were looking for. And the kind of place we are looking at, in the location we're looking at just doesn't come up that often. Maybe a handful of times in the 5yrs we've lived here, it's worth getting gone I think.

Similar here, we are looking at a really small area, only a few popping up. We want to be sold to put us in driving seat for making an offer.

on: Yesterday at 22:21:06 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
Has anyone used Purple Bricks?  ???  :-\  :)

on: Yesterday at 21:23:12 
Started by Kieran - Last post by Kieran
It also has adjustable air shocks in rear. Think they are Monroe ones

on: Yesterday at 21:22:16 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by Tilbo
Positive

on: Yesterday at 21:03:18 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Yes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 13 queries.