Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Impressive turnouts for climate change  (Read 13923 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Impressive turnouts for climate change
« Reply #120 on: 25 September 2019, 21:39:12 »

Im not either angry or pissy and don’t pull the feminist . You can say what you want as can I. I haven’t questioned your education so don’t question mine. Coal kept us here alive,  it’s all we had!
We’re still burning the filth as you put it, but people like you would rather support outside supplies from abroad, I’ve not insulted you yet, on the contrary I feel you have a problem with me. Oh I know what timescale I’m in. 1949 is far later than the times I was referring to earlier, but I suppose I’m going to have to wait for your research and the resulting crappy reply that you will undoubtably create from it.
Laying a rubber road.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 25 September 2019, 21:54:32 »

I know what I'd rather 'ave ......
I tried that smokeless shit but , Nah, smokier the better . ;D
And as said yesterday , not a single gram of f--k will ever be given.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 25 September 2019, 21:57:41 »

Im not either angry or pissy and don’t pull the feminist . You can say what you want as can I. I haven’t questioned your education so don’t question mine. Coal kept us here alive,  it’s all we had!
We’re still burning the filth as you put it, but people like you would rather support outside supplies from abroad, I’ve not insulted you yet, on the contrary I feel you have a problem with me. Oh I know what timescale I’m in. 1949 is far later than the times I was referring to earlier, but I suppose I’m going to have to wait for your research and the resulting crappy reply that you will undoubtably create from it.

I'm sure Frau Google is downloading the reply right now.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 25 September 2019, 22:00:59 »

Backward? Deranged?..  Strange uncalled for remarks from a women you’re trying to portray.

You’re an idiot.
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 25 September 2019, 22:01:06 »

No you had children that were not kept alive! Yes, you have quietly, conveniently, forgotten the Aberfan School mining disaster of 1966 that killed 116 children and 28 adults which shocked Britain and the World, along with all of us who watched the dreadful scenes on B&W televisions ::)

Then you have all the other mining disasters from right across the country.....that killed! ::) ::)

"I've not  insulted you yet". ?!!  Do you read what you have expressed in this short post, let alone the previous ones?! ::) ::)

All I have done in this thread is to express my ideas in a quiet manner, calmly, and referring to the facts as known and published by others, coupled with my observations based on life experience. You are the one who has continually jumped down my throat over what I have written, because I believe it in all good faith, without fear or favour, as I hope we can all do on this forum.  ::) ::) :P

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 25 September 2019, 22:02:27 »

the UK coal can be dug out by the criminals that we currently pamper in heated cells with sky television etc
because crime is on the increase ,we need a deterrent. ;)
many coal power stations where fitted with expensive and effective emission control systems ,yet they still got shut down
leaving the national grid dangerously close to capacity ,and I said this long before the recent massive power outages  ::)
any coal and slate imported from China or elsewhere still needs transporting once it's landed in the UK ,so cut the pollution of the massive ships delivering it.
Another recent trend that is meant to be green and carbon neutral is the use of home wood burning stoves and biomass boilers, such sources of home heat take a great deal of skill and maintenance to get an efficient burn ,many don't have a clue.as can be seen by a return of smoking chimneys .

oh and then,while I type , Mr Olympia5776 posts that ^^^   ;D :D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 25 September 2019, 22:06:01 »

I'm sure Frau Google is downloading the reply right now.

And you are another one who seems to have a personal grudge or issue against me, expressing this type of demeaning attitude, without any smilies, whenever I make a comment, and seemingly trying to put the boot in beyond the banter level that most of us enjoy! Why? ??? ???

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 25 September 2019, 22:06:23 »

Forgotten Aberfan?!! You’re not worth my time you are a disgrace fu(k off
« Last Edit: 25 September 2019, 22:10:00 by Raeturbo »
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 25 September 2019, 22:11:26 »

Forgotten Aberfan?!! You’re not worth my time your a disgrace fu(k off

Oh, how lovely  >:( >:( >:(

Thank God the the great majority of people on here can accept personal points of view without stooping to those levels of insult, and against a women!  Not good! >:( >:(

Just read Dave the builders queit, considered, and politely put point of view and learn.
« Last Edit: 25 September 2019, 22:15:21 by Lizzie Zoom »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 25 September 2019, 22:14:48 »

I know what I'd rather 'ave ......
I tried that smokeless shit but , Nah, smokier the better . ;D
And as said yesterday , not a single gram of f--k will ever be given.

I can actually close my eyes and smell the Irish turf burning in that. Lovely.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 25 September 2019, 22:19:00 »

I couldn’t give a toss who or whatever sex or mixture of sex you are, you’ve crossed the line there pal,  that’s far more personal than your pretend caring portfolio. As an act of chivalry I will not answer you again on this as I’m seething and I do not wish to upset you.
Laying a rubber road.

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 26 September 2019, 06:37:33 »

A VERY SHORT REMINDER TO ANYONE THOWING PERSONAL INSULTS....REPEAT BEHAVIOR WILL SEE BANS

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 26 September 2019, 08:39:13 »

As above.

Thread locked.
I like red cars
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.