Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 00:58:17 
Started by Varche - Last post by terbert
Just need one other country to have the guts to pull out and all this current crap will be of no relevance :y

on: Today at 00:54:20 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by terbert
Thorax

on: Today at 00:51:41 
Started by pauls - Last post by terbert
I am probably not understanding the question properly, but I have my computer here, with two monitors, hard wired to my BT hub....then the tv is connected to the hub (WiFi) via a dongle, as is the TV upstairs. ???
I thought you could connect as many as you like, but its the hub you connect to, not the PC.
As I said....probably in the wrong tree !!!!!

on: Today at 00:43:57 
Started by Sir Tigger QC - Last post by terbert
Talking in general to my solicitor the other day, regarding the conveyancing of our sale and purchase, she said Purple Bricks are a nightmare to deal with, in her experience.
We are not using PB, but trying to get info out of our pucker estate agents is a nightmare !!!!!!!
I am really p****d off now with this moving lark, I am that close to pulling the plug and staying put. >:( >:( >:( >:(
Bloody estate agent in Brackley keeps on about completion dates......Christ sake, I haven't signed anything yet. My solicitor can't get in contact with my buyers solicitor. It's just brick wall all the time.....and this is with pucker estate agents, not Purple Bricks !!!!!!!

on: Today at 00:21:53 
Started by Varche - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
As long as you have plenty of candles and tins of baked beans and spam, all will be well.  :)

In any case, as I understand it WTO rules preclude excessive customs checks and testing as long as there are mutually recognised standards, and given that the day after No Deal Day (NDD+1) nothing will have changed.  ;) 

So the EU will not have had time to lower their standards to the point that they are unacceptable for the UK.  :D

Interesting read here:)

on: Yesterday at 23:29:13 
Started by Kieran - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Colour? Gearbox?

on: Yesterday at 23:04:13 
Started by VXL V6 - Last post by Doctor Gollum
I'm still looking for both a gloss wood and silver Irmscher steering wheels with radio controls with no luck... Can't even find one to refurbish - the coloured part can be repainted but really need the leather bit to be as good as possible as it's harder and more expensive to put right.
couple of pm's incoming...

on: Yesterday at 22:24:44 
Started by Varche - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Theresa wants a BREXIT MEANS BRINO and Boris wants a BREXIT MEANS BREXIT.

....at least the Tory party all agree. :)

on: Yesterday at 22:20:14 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by Varche
Bodice

on: Yesterday at 22:19:50 
Started by Varche - Last post by Varche
Anyone going to be engaging in this in the event of a no deal?

can't make my mind up whether this is an establishment chipping away at Brexit "Project Fear" or a real concern.

I know that the Pharmaceutical companies have real concerns about supplies in both directions of pills etc. To do with testing and standards. You would have thought common sense would apply but one Uk company has already spent 40 million in case of a no deal scenario.

Anyway apparently there are 70 technical notices to be printed of products that will dry up in the Uk in the early days following a no deal. Money to be made there if you can corner the market now.....

PS I can help with olives and lettuces if anyone wants a quantity ! :y :y

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 12 queries.