Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bonfire night party  (Read 3709 times)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
Re: Bonfire night party
« Reply #15 on: 30 September 2014, 23:19:41 »

Can I volunteer to be First Aider again? Updated my Haschem skills this year, got some butter for those that only get a flesh burn, and they told my I was certifiable.......... :y :y

05omegav6

« Reply #16 on: 30 September 2014, 23:35:32 »

Can I volunteer to be First Aider again? Updated my Haschem skills this year, got some butter for those that only get a flesh burn, and they told my I was certifiable.......... :y :y
That's the only prerequisite  ;D

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 October 2014, 13:30:24 »

Word on the street is that a van full of 'supplies' destined to Syria from Cardiff accidentally on purpose turned left onto the M4...

Guessing that's the rockets, er, burgers sorted ;D

An excellent start to the preparations - well done, Al! :y

Need to sort some best Wiltshire pork bangers sausages too.
Anyone seen that good egg Mr Entwood? ::)

Mr E is hiding in the shed, surrounded by fire extinguishers, asbestos blankets, and tinfoil suits until that horrible little man Seth stops talking about setting fire to things ... again. A man's nervous system can only take so much in one lifetime .... 

Nurse ... NURSE .. more tranquilisers ...  PLEASE

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #18 on: 01 October 2014, 19:05:57 »

Mr E is obviously teasing us....as Ive noted that he's already started to build the bonfire at the side of his house....he's started well....there seems to be some wood/plastic/rubber/tin (not sure the tin will burn that well tho  :-\ ) all on a concrete base....and about 10ft high already......just needs more timber chucking on top to finish it off  :y :y ;D

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 October 2014, 23:25:33 »

Mr E is hiding in the shed, surrounded by fire extinguishers, asbestos blankets, and tinfoil suits until that horrible little man Seth stops talking about setting fire to things ... again. A man's nervous system can only take so much in one lifetime .... 

Chill Winston Nige; things appear to be me an' Gelignite Beer Belly Kelly've got it all under control man :o

Should count yerself lucky, as you escaped made it home relatively unscathed last time. 'Twas myself, TB; Mrs Seth and that vodka-swilling Ukrainian crane driver who took the full force of the blast Lazydocker's over reaction enthusiasm :(

Al's sorted the burgers (can't see an artic-full being consumed, somehow), though am having difficulty keeping the consignment frozen for the ensuing weeks :-\

Just thought that you'd be in a position to sort some of those best Wiltshire bangers sausages ... same variety as last time. Can't see what all the fuss is about ... :-[
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 October 2014, 23:36:13 »

Already had you pencilled-in for this vital important role, dear boy!
You bringin' the family, Vamps? 8)

Need to speak with Guffers next ... see if he'll provide the paramedic/field hospital medical expertise/trauma care ::)
« Last Edit: 01 October 2014, 23:42:24 by Seth »
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 October 2014, 23:45:12 »

My psychologist won't let me come, apparetly flashbacks are quite common when you come so close to death :'(

'Flashover' is the correct adjective term .. I reckon ;)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 October 2014, 00:10:36 »

Need to speak with Guffers next ... see if he'll provide the paramedic/field hospital medical expertise/trauma care ::)

No, not this year, it would be irresponsible, I just could not let Miss Vamps get so excited again, the deputy Chief of Cleveland Fire Brigade is not too happy with me at the moment....... :( :(

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02 October 2014, 10:46:13 »

I am still waiting for my ambulance to be repaired after last year, plus it never lost that stench after Jammie let one rip inside while I was tending to his 2nd degree burns.

I keep telling patients that it must be a dead mouse under the floor plan but I know that it will linger.  What is the half-life of his naga fuelled radioactive farts these days?

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08 October 2014, 23:41:46 »

Mr E is obviously teasing us....as Ive noted that he's already started to build the bonfire at the side of his house....he's started well....there seems to be some wood/plastic/rubber/tin (not sure the tin will burn that well tho  :-\ ) all on a concrete base....and about 10ft high already......just needs more timber chucking on top to finish it off :y :y ;D

Funny you should mention this Dave ...

Got a family funeral in Trowbridge on Friday, so'll pop over to the Moonraker's gaffe and see how the preparations are proceeding.

Need to discuss the ... err ... 'arrangements' ... ::)

(Wait for it ...) ;)
« Last Edit: 08 October 2014, 23:43:34 by Seth »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.