Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 20:49:06 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by TheBoy
oh yes, and door latches. But they are definitely a service item on JLR. Guaranteed to last beyond (just) the warranty period ;D

on: Today at 20:40:47 
Started by Varche - Last post by TheBoy
Yodel. I accept delivering to Brackley is hard for many couriers for reasons I can't grasp, but after a week of it not moving from their national hub, accept you've lost it, or give some kind of guess. Not just "it will arrive when it will arrive".

The seller is also gonna get shitty feedback for being so stupid to use Yodel.

on: Today at 19:51:54 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by YZ250
Ok....so I can deffo do a nut / bolt solution for the pawl's that fly out.....once I can work out how to rewind the spring  ;D ;D ;D

Watch a YouTube video of how to do it.  :y ;D
Ahhhh......that's better  ;D

;D ;D
When I got halfway through I did think that it warranted a ‘Long boring post’ warning, or at least change it to a PM.  ;D

on: Today at 19:42:16 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by STEMO
Ok....so I can deffo do a nut / bolt solution for the pawl's that fly out.....once I can work out how to rewind the spring  ;D ;D ;D

Watch a YouTube video of how to do it.  :y ;D
Ahhhh......that's better  ;D

on: Today at 19:32:40 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by johnnydog
Calamitous

on: Today at 19:22:29 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by YZ250
Should add, quite fun to drive. ……

My Mrs must have had every derivative going of the R50/R56 Bini, from the Cooper S to the diesel. I’d defy anything to go around a corner or roundabout as quick as a Mini, they are like a go kart.  :y ;D  I had immense fun in hers when she wasn’t in it.  ;D
The only issue was steep hill starts. Too little revs and it would nearly stall and too many revs resulted in a fifty yard wheel spin like a boy racer.  ;D  Very difficult to catch it just right and this is where the diesel was the much better choice, as it just plodded away at hill starts with no drama.  :y

on: Today at 19:00:11 
Started by Andy H - Last post by Andy B
 and off since I passed my test (*cough* 23yrs ago this November) and  .....

still a novice then  ;) ;)

I passed my car test 2nd Aug 1979 & my bike test Nov 1980  :y :y
Passed bike test in 1962, 3  attempts  :-[ . Car was in 1966, first time thanks to my late Dad. Drove a Reliant on my bike licence and the gearbox was similar
to his HA Viva so just a few drive arounds needed.

That was the year I was born  ::) ;D ;D

on: Today at 18:56:20 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by YZ250

The spring replacement can be a bit of an arse. You have to put the outer part with the hook on up against a peg/casting on the outer side of the inner hole and then gradually rotate the casing while feeding the spring inside its own loop. Do this until the whole spring is inside itself. It can be awkward as you have to fit a spring that is open to around one foot in diameter in to a recess of around two and a half inches.  :D
Once the spring is fitted, fit the pull cord through the pawl plate hole, then you have to carefully lower the pawl plate on to the spindle and wiggle it in to place until it’s in position. There will be a peg/pin on the underside of the pawl plate that should grab the inner spring hook when you turn the pawl plate. It usually grabs by turning anti-clockwise. It will resist and try to turn back when it’s caught the hook. Keep turning it against the resistance until it’s fairly tight, jam the reel with a screwdriver and feed the pull cord through the casing hole and fit the pull cord handle. When you release the screwdriver the wheel should pull the cord on to the reel.  :y
If this doesn’t make sense, watch a YouTube video of how to do it.  :y ;D

on: Today at 18:50:37 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
Saw a sheep wearing a swimsuit doing 150mph down the M1.

It was in a lambikini

on: Today at 18:18:49 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by ronnyd
I don't really cut the grass on my crap lawns, i just decapitate the weeds.  :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 16 queries.