Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
 on: 30 July 2021, 12:38:31 
Started by STEMO - Last post by STEMO
PAH!  ;D

on: 30 July 2021, 12:35:03 
Started by Opelduude - Last post by polilara
Sure, succeeded to download it, thanks a lot!

on: 30 July 2021, 12:15:43 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
He recently lifted the sanctions on the Russian Nordstream pipeline. He also lifted sanctions against the Executive of the pipeline company who is a personal ally of Putin.
Can you imagine the outcry and allegations of corruption if Trump had done that ?
The U.S. Southern border is utter chaos, with hundreds of thousands of illegal pouring through.
No press coverage to speak of about it.
The media went berserk though when Trump tried to stop it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57180674

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/number-attempted-crossings-southern-u-s-border-hits-21-year-n1274230

on: 30 July 2021, 11:35:01 
I suspect that in time, we will come to realise that Biden is at least as much out of his depth than Trump was.
You suspect wrong. I'm no big fan of Biden, but he'd have to do some pretty stupid things to fall below the standards of Trump.

on: 30 July 2021, 11:32:23 
Started by Varche - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
I suspect Gasly will be promoted back up to the Red Bull A team.
I think relations between Merc and RB have now completely broken  down, and they will never have anything to do with each other again.
A Toto managed driver in a Red Bull is highly unlikely imo.
Russell or Bottas for the second Merc seat is 50/50 imo. Wouldnt like to predict it at the moment.

on: 30 July 2021, 11:29:05 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
I suspect that in time, we will come to realise that Biden is at least as much out of his depth than Trump was.

on: 30 July 2021, 11:27:24 
Started by Varche - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
He will be arrogant, indignant, and still playing the victim.

on: 30 July 2021, 11:12:33 
Started by Varche - Last post by omegod
In rejecting RB appeal yesterday the Stewards mentioned that they had also made serious allegations against Hamilton, but wouldnt say what they were.
According to reports this morning RB actually alleged that Hamilton deliberately caused the crash, and they therefore wanted him banned from racing !
I suppose this is what happens to sport when £billions become involved.  >:( :'(

Looking forward to CH squirming during interviews this weekend when this all falls on it's arse today

on: 30 July 2021, 11:01:12 
So far, Biden hasn't sat down with an obese Korean who despised him, or a Russian who basically laughed in his face. Trump wasn't just a domestic knob, he was a beautiful, global knob. Think I'm done now ;D

on: 30 July 2021, 10:57:00 
Mind you, America does make the best cheeseburgers in the world. Beautiful cheeseburgers, make you proud to be fat. MAGA.  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 13 queries.