Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale 2.2 CD Petrol Facelift (2000)  (Read 1374 times)

Radar

• Omega Knight
  • Berkshire
    • Elite 2.5 Auto
    • View Profile
For Sale 2.2 CD Petrol Facelift (2000)
« on: 01 June 2011, 21:46:33 »

2.2 cd petrol auto saloon presented in Nocturno Blue, 101K. First registered September 2000.

MOT- Sept 2011

Tax - April 2012 (i.e. nearly a whole year!)

Very good condition Cream cloth interior (i believe it is actually a cdx interior) it has 16'' CD wheels in good condition, with good tyre tread.

Cruise control fitted. Hands free kit installed but i have not tested it. I even have an old nokia phone to suit.

I have had the car since Dec. 2006 (One prev. owner 63K with full service history including a cambelt change) and have had the following done:

New Throttle Body soon after buying the vehicle. Gearbox and Climate Upgrade done by The Boy

Regular oil changes every 5K max. (spark plugs,oil,fuel,pollen and air filter changed Aug. 2010). Loads of receipts

Brake discs, pads and shoes changed approx. 15k ago.

New Lemforder front wishbones and alignment done by WIM April 2010

Cambelt, tensioner and Water Pump changes -
One at approx. 70k and one at 99K (Last Christmas also including new cam cover gaskets, head gasket, head bolts fitted by Wellung666).

Manifold Stud repaired last Christmas by Wellung666. Whilst the manifold was off i decided to change the timing belt,tensioners and water pump and also had a new head gasket and head bolts for good measure plus new cam cover gaskets and O-Rings. Also new flexipipe welded (sometimes you get a slight rumble from exhaust but runs fine).

I did all this because i was planning to keep her for the long term but then in a mad moment i bought an Elite with 30K on the clock!

The lifters were fine when checked at christmas but does still sound a little tappety on start up but soon goes quiet.
If i was keeping it i would clean the oil pickup pipe as i reckon this would cure it.

Bodywork shows some stonechips on the bonnet and there is a little crack in the rear bumper, overall looks good with no rust.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this car and feel she has many more miles to give as she still drives well.

I am not interested in breaking this as i want the space on my driveway and would prefer someone else got use of my "bluey"

Car is in Maidenhead, Berkshire

Looking for £750

« Last Edit: 02 June 2011, 00:24:32 by radar »

Radar

• Omega Knight
  • Berkshire
    • Elite 2.5 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale 2.2 CD Petrol Facelift (2000)
« Reply #1 on: 04 June 2011, 22:01:29 »

Car Now Sold. Admin please feel free to delete ad.

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale 2.2 CD Petrol Facelift (2000)
« Reply #2 on: 04 June 2011, 22:37:33 »

Locked as sold
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.