Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE  (Read 1661 times)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
FOR SALE
« on: 22 August 2009, 12:22:38 »

FOR SALE

daewoo Nexia, red, lots of history.
Stored last 7 years, excellent condition but needs full valet.

Will swap for phone cards, fags, anusol and/or KY.

Mr L Bellfield
HMP Wakefield
5 Love Lane
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF2 9AG

;D ;D ;D ;D

KillerWatt

Re: FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: 22 August 2009, 12:26:31 »

He was our next door neighbour when we lived in Hanworth back in 95, and we both knew he was an evil what i am the very first time we met him (and when I say evil, I'm talking truly evil).

PS
@ Admin,

You'll have to do better than that where the word filter and my knowledge of boards like this are concerned  ;D

Done ;)
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 16:33:33 by Auto_Addict »

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 August 2009, 12:28:05 »

He was our next door neighbour when we lived in Hanworth back in 95, and we both knew he was an evil what killerwatt is the very first time we met him (and when I say evil, I'm talking truly evil).

that is a a person then and not someone ficticious.  :o :o

KillerWatt

« Reply #3 on: 22 August 2009, 12:30:52 »

Are you being serious?

Levi Bellfield is the guy who hammered that girl to death in Hampton, as well as being responsible for a few more.
The police also know he is their man for the Milly Dowler episode (I've seen the video of that interview, and believe me when I say the man is indescribable), unfortunately they just don't have enough concrete evidence to bring a charge.
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 12:38:40 by KillerWatt »

waspy

« Reply #4 on: 22 August 2009, 12:40:19 »

Are you being serious?

Levi Bellfield is the guy who hammered that girl to death in Hampton, and the police know he is the man wanted over Milly Dowler.....unfortunately they just don't have enough concrete evidence to bring a charge.

Sounds a big man. One that kills women, uhm that is big. Happen a MAN will do the same to him whilst he's on a visit.

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 August 2009, 12:40:36 »

He was our next door neighbour when we lived in Hanworth back in 95, and we both knew he was an evil what I am the very first time we met him (and when I say evil, I'm talking truly evil).

PS
@ Admin,

You'll have to do better than that where the word filter and my knowledge of boards like this are concerned  ;D

Done ;)

How about you just grow up and behave instead of forcing admin to waste time pandering to you?
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 16:32:58 by Auto_Addict »

KillerWatt

« Reply #6 on: 22 August 2009, 12:47:04 »

How about you just grow up and behave instead of forcing admin to waste time pandering to you?
I was actually having a laugh at the joke Admin have decided to have at my expense...you see I was laughing with them rather than at them.

However as you've decided to stick your tuppence worth in, may I suggest you acquaint yourself with the facts before trying to tell me off like a naughty schoolboy.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 August 2009, 12:51:44 »

I was actually having a laugh at the joke Admin have decided to have at my expense...you see I was laughing with them rather than at them.

However as you've decided to stick your tuppence worth in, may I suggest you acquaint yourself with the facts before trying to tell me off like a naughty schoolboy.

It's about time you grew up though.  >:(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #8 on: 22 August 2009, 12:58:48 »

Come on KW, go with the spirit of the OOF, don't fight it by trying to upset as many people as you can! ::) ::) ::) ::)  Y

They are the tactics of some strophulus 15 year old!! :( :( :( :(

You are better than that! ;) ;)
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 12:59:36 by Lizzie_Zoom »

KillerWatt

« Reply #9 on: 22 August 2009, 13:30:41 »

Why on earth would I want to do something like that?

sands

« Reply #10 on: 22 August 2009, 13:32:58 »

back to this are we? its a bit early...

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 August 2009, 14:08:21 »

Why on earth would I want to do something like that?

Because you're tedious!

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 August 2009, 14:32:23 »

Killerwatt YOU ARE PATHETIC, Your language and abuse may be acceptable in your SILLY little biker circles, but, it's NOT here!

GO AWAY
Been there, fallen over it!

ScottieMV6

• Omega Knight
  • Swinton, Manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 August 2009, 15:59:45 »

We get it - you know how to get round the profanity filter.

I would be more impressed if you could refrain from doing it and show some restraint :-/
I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death!!

KillerWatt

« Reply #14 on: 22 August 2009, 16:38:26 »

I would be more impressed if you could refrain from doing it and show some restraint :-/
You lot really don't get it do you?

It wasn't about getting around the profanity filter at all, because I used asterisks in my original post - but the word filter still picked up on it.

Now once again (for the dense f**kers, like me).....I wasn't worried....it's a joke you thick schmucks!
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 16:41:21 by Auto_Addict »

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 August 2009, 16:41:32 »

It wasn't about getting around the profanity filter at all, because I used asterisks in my original post - but the word filter still picked up on it.

Now once again (for the dense f**kers, like me).....I wasn't worried....it's a joke you thick schmucks!

NO, it's you that doesn't get it! GO AWAY! >:(
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 16:42:12 by Auto_Addict »

KillerWatt

« Reply #16 on: 22 August 2009, 16:46:13 »

Oooh, Auto Addict edits my post and I'm the child?

If AA was as fast on the forum flaws as he is editing, he'd be making millions in web development  ;D
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 16:47:12 by KillerWatt »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #17 on: 22 August 2009, 16:46:24 »

Come on KW, go with the spirit of the OOF, don't fight it by trying to upset as many people as you can! ::) ::) ::) ::)  Y

KW, you obviously are detirmined to ignore all voices of reason, and I do not come onto this site to read of you yet again using abnoxious, aggressive, and totally unnecessary language.  Lyjay is saying it straight.  I will add now that I would like to see you removed from this forum forthwith.

I am now lodging a complaint to the admins.

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 August 2009, 17:02:33 »

Oooh, Auto Addict edits my post and I'm the child?

If AA was as fast on the forum flaws as he is editing, he'd be making millions in web development 
;D

Bit touchy then, are we?
I like red cars

KillerWatt

« Reply #19 on: 22 August 2009, 17:05:40 »

Bit touchy then, are we?
Not at all.
If anything, I find it somewhat amusing that some people have jumped straight in without bothering to establish the facts. In fact, they should all get jobs within the media sector...they'd be perfect at not letting the truth get in the way of a good scandal.

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 August 2009, 19:06:45 »

KW, you obviously are detirmined to ignore all voices of reason, and I do not come onto this site to read of you yet again using abnoxious, aggressive, and totally unnecessary language.  Lyjay is saying it straight.  I will add now that I would like to see you removed from this forum forthwith.

Lizzie! I have a theory: KW doesn't seem to acknowledge anything a lady OOFer says, have you noticed?? >:(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #21 on: 22 August 2009, 19:27:33 »

Lizzie! I have a theory: KW doesn't seem to acknowledge anything a lady OOFer says, have you noticed?? >:(

Oh yes Ljay, but he will have to take note of our feelings very soon now! ;) ;) ;) :y :y :y :y :y

I will not accept any more of that abnoxious, aggressive, and totally unnecessary language. >:( >:(
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 19:45:06 by Lizzie_Zoom »

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 August 2009, 20:20:59 »

Oh yes Ljay, but he will have to take note of our feelings very soon now! ;) ;) ;) :y :y :y :y :y

I will not accept any more of that abnoxious, aggressive, and totally unnecessary language. >:( >:(

I think we can add sexism to his list of other issues!
He would probably argue that his morals won't let him argue with a woman! >:( >:(

KillerWatt

« Reply #23 on: 22 August 2009, 20:22:32 »

He would probably argue that his morals won't let him argue with a woman! >:( >:(
My morals only extend as far as not clumping a doris, anything else in between is game on.

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 August 2009, 20:38:32 »

My morals only extend as far as not clumping a doris, anything else in between is game on.

An acknowledgement! Bring it on! ;D ;D

albitz

« Reply #25 on: 22 August 2009, 20:38:47 »

Firstly,LJAYits nothing to do with "biker circles" there are quite a few bikers on here. ;)
KW,you are obviuosly an intelligent bloke in some respects,but the whole atmosphere of this forum is almost always,friendly relaxed,non confrontational and people tend to hold their ego,s in check because of they dont they get eaten alive in the friendliest most jovial way possible.
The fact is that quite a few members dont like "bad language" and as said before some kids also view what is written.The admins own the site,it isnt a democracy as such and not a free for all where there is total and absolute freedom of expression.They decide what is acceptable or not and we all  have to decide at some point wether to accept that or leave.trying to circumvent that isnt really going to be an option in the long term.
Personally I think that if you were to join in with "the feel" of what this place is about you could be a worthwhile contributor and have a laugh etc,like everone else does.As has been said previously you have been helpful to people with certain issues and are obviously knowledgable in certain areas,but you need to accept that just because someting is acceptable to you it doesnt mean you can insist on forcing it on to those who dont find it acceptable. ;)

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 August 2009, 20:47:28 »

Firstly,LJAYits nothing to do with "biker circles" there are quite a few bikers on here. ;)
KW,you are obviuosly an intelligent bloke in some respects,but the whole atmosphere of this forum is almost always,friendly relaxed,non confrontational and people tend to hold their ego,s in check because of they dont they get eaten alive in the friendliest most jovial way possible.
The fact is that quite a few members dont like "bad language" and as said before some kids also view what is written.The admins own the site,it isnt a democracy as such and not a free for all where there is total and absolute freedom of expression.They decide what is acceptable or not and we all  have to decide at some point wether to accept that or leave.trying to circumvent that isnt really going to be an option in the long term.
Personally I think that if you were to join in with "the feel" of what this place is about you could be a worthwhile contributor and have a laugh etc,like everone else does.As has been said previously you have been helpful to people with certain issues and are obviously knowledgable in certain areas,but you need to accept that just because someting is acceptable to you it doesnt mean you can insist on forcing it on to those who dont find it acceptable. ;)

:y Yep, that about sums it up.
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22 August 2009, 20:50:36 »

Agreed mate.
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 22 August 2009, 20:51:35 »

Albs, I did say his biker circles, it wasn't a generalisation.
Other than that, well said! :y

STMO999

« Reply #29 on: 22 August 2009, 20:54:26 »

You're all wasting your time. The more he knows he's getting to you, the more he will do it. I know about such things ;D ;D ;D

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 22 August 2009, 20:55:15 »

You're all wasting your time. The more he knows he's getting to you, the more he will do it. I know about such things ;D ;D ;D
But how  :-?

STMO999

« Reply #31 on: 22 August 2009, 20:56:10 »

;D ;D :y

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 August 2009, 20:58:07 »

Takes a kidder to know a kidder!!!!!! ;)

STMO999

« Reply #33 on: 22 August 2009, 20:58:54 »

Takes a killer to know a killer!!!!!! ;)

:y ;D

albitz

« Reply #34 on: 22 August 2009, 21:00:06 »

I dont necassarily agree Steve,tbh I think he tries a bit too hard in some respects,a bit over keen to impress a point of view and so comes across as overly abrasive.I was a bit the same when I first joined but after a while I (hopefully)wised up a bit,and hopefully he will too. :-/
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 21:00:46 by albitz »

STMO999

« Reply #35 on: 22 August 2009, 21:02:35 »

I dont necassarily agree Steve,tbh I think he tries a bit too hard in some respects,a bit over keen to impress a point of view and so comes across as overly abrasive.I was a bit the same when I first joined but after a while I (hopefully)wised up a bit,and hopefully he will too. :-/

Well, if you dont agree with me, it's obvious you're wrong. :P
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 21:03:01 by STMO999 »

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22 August 2009, 21:03:10 »

He's had his chance, people wanted to give him a second chance and nothing has changed. >:(
He doesn't deserve other people making excuses for him! >:(

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 August 2009, 21:04:09 »

I'd hate to see what he's like if he wasn't trying then, because he doesn't come across to me as if he's trying hard, infact it doesn't seem like he's trying at all  :-/
« Last Edit: 22 August 2009, 21:04:30 by LSG_1 »

STMO999

« Reply #38 on: 22 August 2009, 21:05:41 »

I'd hate to see what he's like if he wasn't trying then, because he doesn't come across to me as if he's trying hard, infact it doesn't seem like he's trying at all  :-/

He's very trying Del ;D

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 22 August 2009, 21:06:27 »

He's very trying Del ;D
;D ;D

albitz

« Reply #40 on: 22 August 2009, 21:09:00 »

He's had his chance, people wanted to give him a second chance and nothing has changed. >:(
I,m not making any excuses for anyone,no reason why I would want too.just thinking out loud really,doesnt bother me if he stays/goes or spontaneously combusts. ::)

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 22 August 2009, 21:12:42 »

I,m not making any excuses for anyone,no reason why I would want too.just thinking out loud really,doesnt bother me if he stays/goes or spontaneously combusts. ::)

Now that I would pay to see!!! [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.