Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:57:25 
Started by Andy H - Last post by iansoutham
Remember as well that ECP and GSF have the same parent company and are now both known to inflate the retail prices to offer the discount. I have a trade account with GSF as I have caught them increasing the retail price by 50% to offer a 40% discount, which was still 16% dearer than if I did a click and collect as a retail customer. Warranty is a nightmare, electrical will almost certainly be declined unless from a garage and then, they insist you purchase a replacement in most cases whilst they claim to try and get a warranty claim paid out for you. Avoid both like the plague now, use a local factors called ABM.

Almost anyone that has the “Parts Alliance” logo will probably be as bad as ECP.

on: Today at 12:10:32 
Started by Varche - Last post by grifter
Yodel. I accept delivering to Brackley is hard for many couriers for reasons I can't grasp, but after a week of it not moving from their national hub, accept you've lost it, or give some kind of guess. Not just "it will arrive when it will arrive".

The seller is also gonna get shitty feedback for being so stupid to use Yodel.

Evri - formerly know as Hermes, got an email from their Airdrie depot that the donut bushes I'd ordered had "been damaged beyond repair" how the heck did they do that? I think you could drop them from a high rise and they'd just bounce!

on: Today at 09:48:29 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Varche
 ;D

A bit like the indicator fluid.

on: Today at 08:36:00 
Started by Andy H - Last post by Andy H
Not many independent factors left, ECP have taken over the world.

I'd definitely avoid Starline - in fact my MOT man is always ranting at ECP when I go in, because they sent him Starline when he said any brand but Starline ;D

If its a bastid job, sometimes branded is worth the extra to reduce the risk of having to do it again in 2 months...
There were two independent factors that I used for 20+ years when I lived in Dunstable (Milehams & Dunstable Motor Factors).

Milehams still appear to have the same signage that they had 30 years ago, DMF looks the same but is now Dunstable Motor Spares. No idea if they are as good as they used to be, I haven't been near the town for 15 years.

It took me about 90 minutes to get the starter off, take the end cap off for a look-see and then reassemble everything so not a bastid job ;)

on: Today at 08:15:50 
Started by Varche - Last post by Doctor Gollum
The Tawt extradited from Pakistan for the murderand convicted.....
 Piran Ditta Khan spent nearly two decades evading justice for his part in the killing of PC Sharon Beshenivsky in Bradford on 18 November 2005.

When are we going to learn in this country ffs??? I weep, I really do!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Should have been accidentally shot on arrest, but at least he's being held to account.

on: Today at 08:13:52 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Swampy the eco-warrior has died of a heart attack.

They offered him a bypass but he wasn't having any of it.
Funny, but unfortunately untrue.

on: Today at 00:12:29 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Viral_Jim
oh yes, and door latches. But they are definitely a service item on JLR. Guaranteed to last beyond (just) the warranty period ;D

Still got both fronts to do on the OH's evoque before it gets sold oh and a reversing camera 'they all do that sir'   ::). Beyond that all it's needed is a dpf pressure sensor hose, again not bad imo for 2yrs and 20k miles.

Today I have been changing the oil pressure sensor on gran's 2003 clit. Second longest part of the job was finding my 22mm deep socket. The longest part was trying to work out which of the four possible sensors it was.

I mean seriously, I know french cars are a fuŁking joke, but 4 possible sensors, for a single make, model, year and engine of car.... ::)

on: Yesterday at 23:45:36 
Swampy the eco-warrior has died of a heart attack.

They offered him a bypass but he wasn't having any of it.

on: Yesterday at 23:44:21 
The only thing flat-earthers fear …....

is sphere itself.

on: Yesterday at 23:39:35 
I was worried that the mechanic would rip me off because I was a blonde woman.

Imagine my relief when I found out that I only needed indicator fluid

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 16 queries.