Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1999 3.0 Elite estate for sale.  (Read 2659 times)

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
  • Lydney, Gloucestershire
  • Its just GOTTA be a big V6. Mmm....NOS........
    • View Profile
1999 3.0 Elite estate for sale.
« on: 27 May 2011, 21:03:46 »

Don't want to let her go, but have to due to relationship breakup and the subsiquent monitary demand by my ex-partner exceeding everything I have and much more my beloved miggy has to be sold to fund her greed.
Not currently mot'd because of work being/just finished done, in Z359 Green, and cream leather interior with towbar.
This car has had recent head gaskets, water pump, aux belt, cambelt, wheel bearings, rings, shells, and frequent oil change intervals of only 5k miles. It has done 168k, but you wouldn't know it, and because of all the recent work, will easily do it again! Had wisbones, tie rods, rear self adjusting shocks and comes with loads of spares like MV6 steering arms and link rods, speedo, plenum, injector rails and injectors, starter motor, alternator, etc etc.
WAS going to mot it this month, but away working my arse off to make as much money as poss to help pay her, cos she won't go until she is paid out and things are strained, to say the least.
This car has a few bad points, such as a bit of rust in the doors as usual, and the fact it has no current mot (but should EASILY pass given whats just been done.............) and piddly little things like a bulb gone in the climate control fascia and drivers seat heater pad just failed, but drives and runs SUPERBLY. Needs a tyre on the back, and
Got a clunk from a bush somewhere, but only on full lock, but got spare wishbones too to give away...........!!

would like £500, but only cos i've spent that recently, so essentially the car comes free and you buy a bloody good reconned engine, box, rear self levelling shocks and interior with all Bose stuff, electric everything with telematics, and luggage net with roller. Car regularly did 25 around town and 30+ on a good run, and has NEVER let me down, apart from a bolt through the rad on a trip up north, which had a recon rad fitted that day too.

No recent piccies, but some in the gallery that are 10 months ago. Can't do much at the mo, not back from Manchester/london until next tuesday, will post piccies then IF there is any interest.

WAS going to keep her as i'm really attached to her, but  ex-partner is really pushing the issue and she's all I have to sell to make up some dosh except my motorbike, and hell will have to freeze over before she gets me to sell that!!!! :'( :'

Please let some kind person finish what I've started, and NOT break it up for bits............

Thanks,

Mike.

Suffice to say I'm REALLY p*ssed off, and will buy another one as soon as she has gone and I've sold my Grande Espace diesel!!
« Last Edit: 27 May 2011, 21:15:07 by Sixstring »
Self confessed Electro-Mechanical nut, Guitarist/Singer and Motorcyclist. Drives an estate due to all the equipment he has to carry,Electrickery fiddler who loves Automatics and BIG Vee engines.

I_want_an_Omega

Re: 1999 3.0 Elite estate for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2011, 11:21:38 »

MFL or FL please?

What exactly are "telematics" as you have described?

Thanks

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2011, 11:37:21 »

Telematics is the head unit controlled GSM phone (800Mhz - O2 / Vodafone full size sim). it resides in the glovebox.

EDIT, It's a prefacelift so ignore the above. It will be a CCRT700 head unit.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2011, 11:54:34 by VXL_V6 »

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2011, 22:21:04 »

Thanks Rob....................

(didn't know how to do dat.....)

Funnily enough, she's just read this ad and said " is that all you are selling it for?? haven't you nearly spent that on it recently??"

And she's not blonde...................... :-X
Self confessed Electro-Mechanical nut, Guitarist/Singer and Motorcyclist. Drives an estate due to all the equipment he has to carry,Electrickery fiddler who loves Automatics and BIG Vee engines.

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 June 2011, 18:33:24 »

Blimey!! didn't expect to be swamped with comments, but not even a criticism over the advert, or a comment about the price.....................

Its gotta go.................!!

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 June 2011, 08:16:50 »

Still got it..............

No thoughts?

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 June 2011, 08:49:21 »

my thoughts....dont sell it to satisfy an ex!

the money doesnt reflect whats its worth to you.

sorry if thats out of place, just seems wrong to me.

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
  • Smoke me a kipper - I'll be back for Breakfast
    • View Profile
    • Free Giffgaff Sim With £5 Free Credit
« Reply #8 on: 07 June 2011, 09:17:58 »

I would agree with the above...the words "stick it up your a*se you greedy selfish c*w" come to mind...maybe just stick with the words no, I dont have it...if she gets too pushy then just avoid her for a while...I assume you have children together which of course makes it hard otherwise why would she be getting anything...but just stick to your guns and make an issue of seeing the children making comments like "there you go again talking about money, its the children that are important" etc...

As for the car if you REALLY want to sell it then put some pics up...if you dont then dont after all you have tried to sell it but who wants a car with no MOT  ::) ;) Just dont MOT it, use the its got no MOT so it wont sell line...and you an keep it for as long as you like :y
« Last Edit: 07 June 2011, 09:18:25 by ShieldOfSteel »
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tvpromo Get a free giffgaff sim running on O2 network
£5 free credit on first top-up
£5 gives you 60 mins, 300 texts & unltd calls and texts to anyone else on giffgaff

unlucky alf

• Omega Baron
  • worksop, notts
  • this is some MOT advisory list!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07 June 2011, 10:16:34 »

Just sell the car to a friend or relative for say £1, you then give her half of that, of course arrange a long term loan of the vehicle to whoever you sold it to. ::) ::)

Hannah Judes Dad

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes North East Lincs
    • the misses round the bend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07 June 2011, 15:07:30 »

Just sell the car to a friend or relative for say £1, you then give her half of that, of course arrange a long term loan of the vehicle to whoever you sold it to. ::) ::)

Did that trick with a Merc 560SEL my ex-wife's face was a picture when I sold it for £5 and gave her £2.50  ;D
Don't wee on the electric fence

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 June 2011, 00:29:53 »

No kids together, but selling it for a quid to a mate...................Hmmmmmmm! :-X

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08 June 2011, 10:35:22 »

If you have no kids together...why are you giving your ex money?? Now very confused...do you owe her money or something?? Are you married??
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/tvpromo Get a free giffgaff sim running on O2 network
£5 gives you 60 mins, 300 texts & unltd calls and texts to anyone else on giffgaff

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09 June 2011, 08:32:12 »

Not married, no kids together, but joint business investment she now wants out of and paid ASAP.

Its really an acrimonious split on her part, think there may be a 3rd party involved.............................. :-X

MutantCav

• Omega Baron
  • Gainsborough
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09 June 2011, 09:53:33 »

If its a business then I would get the business valued, may not be worth much, you will know better than me...get a loan to pay her off if necessary...but dont sell your car etc unless its going to save you borrowing money...most importantly only do it because YOU want to...

Its not your fault she wants out...it will obviously take time to get the money together if your able to at all...she will have to wait, in the mean time she will have to be happy with her percentage of the business income and have to put in her fair share of the work...after all, like it or not business is business...

Assuming the car is not part of the business there is no way she can force you to sell it...if you cant get the money together then she can of course sell her share to someone else...but just ignore the rants of a bitter ex as far as selling your car...unless its registered to your business of course...
« Last Edit: 09 June 2011, 16:42:17 by ShieldOfSteel »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.