Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Local Scumbags  (Read 1674 times)

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
Local Scumbags
« on: 20 September 2009, 18:37:23 »

Woke up in the early hours this morning to find my motor bike embedded in the side of my car >:(.  Not happy >:( caused about £200-300 worth of damage.  Wouldn't mind though, it seems it was wantum vandelism - especially as the bike was on centre stands at the time.  If I could only catch the bast@@rds >:(

Welung666

Re: Local Scumbags
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2009, 18:48:40 »

Sorry to hear your bad news Johnny :( This is why I have CCTV 360° around my house. You can't step off the pavement onto the path without being picked up.

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2009, 18:50:35 »

sorry to hear that john :o

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2009, 18:54:15 »

Sorry to hear your bad news Johnny :( This is why I have CCTV 360° around my house. You can't step off the pavement onto the path without being picked up.

That may be the answer for me  :-/   \just feel its excessive and more to the point expensive to set up :o.  But for now it's in the garden with bike, which is a right pain in the ar@e - takes 10 mins to maneorvre it into the garden.

Still maybe one day they will do it again and injure thereselves fatally in the process.  I'm not normally a callous bastard - but this just infuriates me.   

KillerWatt

« Reply #4 on: 20 September 2009, 18:56:44 »

Let's hope your CCTV doesn't go beyond your property boundary, because if it does then it's you committing the offence.

trainastock

• st neots  cambridgeshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 September 2009, 19:01:53 »

got a very large german shepard to help with my problems  :y :y
next doors got a pair of rotties  they help also
lucky we dont get many problems round  my way

we need to sort these scrots out
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 19:05:07 by trainastock »

KillerWatt

« Reply #6 on: 20 September 2009, 19:08:26 »

The dog is only good until the source of your problems realises they simply have to stand there, wait for the dog to jump at them, then simply pull the dog's front legs apart at opposing angles.

Alternatively, they only have to wait for the dog to jump with it's jaws open (which it will when on the attack) and simply shove their fist as far down it's throat as possible.

At best the dog won't come back for seconds, at worst it's going to die on the spot.
Either way you still have the problem.

trainastock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 September 2009, 19:16:13 »

baseball bat any good  :y :y (reasonable force )

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 September 2009, 19:19:57 »

Just have a catching glove or ball at hand, then it;s not with intent.
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

KillerWatt

« Reply #9 on: 20 September 2009, 19:20:28 »

No use at all if you miss...because as your missed shot carries on, your attacker does you underneath your swing.

kris

• Intermediate Member
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 20 September 2009, 19:24:57 »

The dog is only good until the source of your problems realises they simply have to stand there, wait for the dog to jump at them, then simply pull the dog's front legs apart at opposing angles.
Alternatively, they only have to wait for the dog to jump with it's jaws open (which it will when on the attack) and simply shove their fist as far down it's throat as possible.

At best the dog won't come back for seconds, at worst it's going to die on the spot.

have you ever tried either of these methods. not at all easy when you on the process of being attacked by a gsd.

trainastock

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 20 September 2009, 19:25:07 »

ok failing that no bat  no dog

call the police let them deal with them :y :y

Welung666

« Reply #12 on: 20 September 2009, 19:26:17 »

Let's hope your CCTV doesn't go beyond your property boundary, because if it does then it's you committing the offence.

My CCTV is quite legal! Had it checked by the local stations sergant ;)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 19:26:34 by Welung666 »

kris

• Intermediate Member
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 20 September 2009, 19:26:38 »

No use at all if you miss...because as your missed shot carries on, your attacker does you underneath your swing.

if you swing a bat and miss your opponent and miss then you deserve every ounce of the kicking you will undoubtedly get from your attacker.

KillerWatt

« Reply #14 on: 20 September 2009, 19:38:15 »

have you ever tried either of these methods. not at all easy when you on the process of being attacked by a gsd.
Tried & succeeded....the charge was murder of a special police constable (it was a police dog).

The dog only "wins" because the target is scared of what may happen...take away the fear and the dog is on a looser before it starts.

HolyCount

« Reply #15 on: 20 September 2009, 19:39:17 »

Sorry Guys, but this discussion just shows how far down the toilet we have gone. This country and governments of all colours have had their priorities arse about face for too long!

KillerWatt

« Reply #16 on: 20 September 2009, 19:41:46 »

ok failing that no bat  no dog

call the police let them deal with them :y :y
Now I know for sure you are truly deluded  ;D ;D

The only thing the old bill are good for is hiding in bushes on fast A roads while armed with cameras.
The minute you really need them, consider yourself well & truly f**ked.

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 September 2009, 19:42:12 »

Sorry Guys, but this discussion just shows how far down the toilet we have gone. This country and governments of all colours have had their priorities arse about face for too long!

HC I totally agree with you :exclamation

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #18 on: 20 September 2009, 19:46:48 »

Woke up in the early hours this morning to find my motor bike embedded in the side of my car >:(.  Not happy >:( caused about £200-300 worth of damage.  Wouldn't mind though, it seems it was wantum vandelism - especially as the bike was on centre stands at the time.  If I could only catch the bast@@rds >:(

I have heard a rumour that you like to fall down quite a bit.....you dont actually say where you were when you woke up??....wasnt outside was it  :-/

If so......dont suppose it was you riding your bike and failed to stop in time  ::) ;D

Sorry couldnt resist that  :-[ .....Bad news mate  :(

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 September 2009, 19:47:52 »

The minute you really need them, consider yourself well & truly f**ked.

Edited - can't be bothered to reply afterall!
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 19:48:29 by JamesV6CDX »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #20 on: 20 September 2009, 20:16:43 »

There are many dogs that you cant kill with bare hand..(ie you dont have knife) like this one..

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 20:17:31 by cem_devecioglu »

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #21 on: 20 September 2009, 20:22:55 »

There are many dogs that you cant kill with bare hand..(ie you dont have knife) like this one..

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

Blimey Cem....thats a BIG dog  :o
Holly dog wouldnt like to meet one of those....im not sure i would either!  ::)

trainastock

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 September 2009, 20:24:32 »

love to know how much he eats daily  :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #23 on: 20 September 2009, 20:27:30 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

thats a special one .. pure kind.. live here in mountains.. and farmers educate them to fight with wolfes.. but prices are hand burning .. even babies prices start from 400-500 £..

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #24 on: 20 September 2009, 20:28:55 »

love to know how much he eats daily  :y

if your budget (mine is not suitable) is ok they can eat a serious amount.. ;D ;D :y

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 September 2009, 20:32:42 »

I was going to comment but HC's post says everything I need to :y :y

KillerWatt

« Reply #26 on: 20 September 2009, 20:35:10 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"
If you can get hold of it's front legs and pull them apart at opposing angles (9 & 3 on the clock face), then the dog is finished.

Dogs that weigh 10 stone more than you are obviously going to be a bit of a handful, but it can be done.

The dog's primary target when attacking is going to be your throat. It will start the attack low down, and work it's way up to the soft tissue.
The reason it starts the attack low down is because it wants you on the floor (to even up the odds for itself), so whatever you do...DON'T fall over.
Similarly, do not run away or show fear (if you are scared, the odds of the dog winning increase dramatically at that point).

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #27 on: 20 September 2009, 20:43:55 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"
If you can get hold of it's front legs and pull them apart at opposing angles (9 & 3 on the clock face), then the dog is finished.

Dogs that weigh 10 stone more than you are obviously going to be a bit of a handful, but it can be done.

The dog's primary target when attacking is going to be your throat. It will start the attack low down, and work it's way up to the soft tissue.
The reason it starts the attack low down is because it wants you on the floor (to even up the odds for itself), so whatever you do...DON'T fall over.
Similarly, do not run away or show fear (if you are scared, the odds of the dog winning increase dramatically at that point).

KillerWatt, I understand, but a heavy dog like this one  jumps over you, even a 120-130 kg body builder can resist.. I played with those dogs (ie friendly ones) and I'm 100 kg.. they can easly drop me down.. :-/

HolyCount

« Reply #28 on: 20 September 2009, 20:47:45 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

If it was me I'd Just reach down the back of my trousers and chuck the crap that I'll find there in its face !!!!   ::) ::)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 20:48:28 by HolyCount »

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #29 on: 20 September 2009, 20:48:22 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

thats a special one .. pure kind.. live here in mountains.. and farmers educate them to fight with wolfes.. but prices are hand burning .. even babies prices start from 400-500 £..

Thats fairly norm in the UK....Holly dog cost me £450...but she is pedigree....i know some pedigree breeds pups fetching £800-£900....and i guess some breeds are even more...

KillerWatt

« Reply #30 on: 20 September 2009, 20:52:28 »

KillerWatt, I understand, but a heavy dog like this one  jumps over you, even a 120-130 kg body builder can resist.. I played with those dogs (ie friendly ones) and I'm 100 kg.. they can easly drop me down.. :-/
I do not dispute for one minute that a dog that size will easily put a full grown adult on his arse if it makes decent contact at speed Cem, but if you remain calm while under attack then any human will easily outwit any dog.

As an example......

You said that type of dog has a tendancy to try & jump over it's intended victim.
So....you wait for it to make the jump.....duck down so it goes over you....and as it's overhead you grab hold of it's 'dangle berries' and rip them off.

Doesn't matter how big the dog is at that point...I doubt for one minute it will want to come back at you once you are holding it's family allowance in your hand  ;)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 20:52:47 by KillerWatt »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #31 on: 20 September 2009, 20:54:05 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

Thats fairly norm in the UK....Holly dog cost me £450...but she is pedigree....i know some pedigree breeds pups fetching £800-£900....and i guess some breeds are even more...

if you have place , your climate is cold a bit and budget is ok I can recommend them.. Very good dogs.. Very clever animals..  :y

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #32 on: 20 September 2009, 21:00:25 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

if you have place , your climate is cold a bit and budget is ok I can recommend them.. Very good dogs.. Very clever animals..  :y

No ta cem.....Holly dog is enough for me   :)

amigov6

« Reply #33 on: 20 September 2009, 21:03:30 »

Despite the fact Killerwatt & i are'nt on eachothers Christmas card list he has a point. I'm a dog lover & in no way condone the use of dogs to fight your battles, they are domestic pets & will defend loved ones but should NEVER be brought out to fight your corner because pulling the front legs apart breaks the shoulders, rib cage & can puncture lungs so a human should only ever employ this tactic defending themselves from a dog attack.
  As for the baseball bat, swing low (sweet chariot) & take the attackers knees out. That'll stop him having another go & save you a murder charge...lower shots allow you to plead self defence plus the attacker expects you to go for a head or upper body shot.
    Glad i've got good neighbours & lead a quiet life nowadays. :)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #34 on: 20 September 2009, 21:23:58 »

I do not dispute for one minute that a dog that size will easily put a full grown adult on his arse if it makes decent contact at speed Cem, but if you remain calm while under attack then any human will easily outwit any dog.

As an example......

You said that type of dog has a tendancy to try & jump over it's intended victim.
So....you wait for it to make the jump.....duck down so it goes over you....and as it's overhead you grab hold of it's 'dangle berries' and rip them off.

Doesn't matter how big the dog is at that point...I doubt for one minute it will want to come back at you once you are holding it's family allowance in your hand  ;)

;D

I never see a "tough guy" when this monster start to run towards you  ;D ;D and dont think I will ever see in future..

But thanks for the tactics I will try them on proper sizes..  :y

By the way I must tell many years ago I was faced to fight a bunch of  dogs 8-9 at midnight where no one was around.. :(  Very bad experience .. Fear at that moment was no help.. So only help was I must scare them which I did .. By shouting and running and kicking at them.. ;D :-/ 

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 20 September 2009, 22:22:28 »

Hasn't anybody noticed anything strange about Cems second picture down :o :o
Retired

kris

• Intermediate Member
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 20 September 2009, 22:26:53 »

would appear he really really likes that dog  ;D ;D ;D ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #37 on: 20 September 2009, 22:27:42 »

;D

its a baggage.. ;D

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 20 September 2009, 22:37:21 »

Tried & succeeded....the charge was murder of a special police constable (it was a police dog).

The dog only "wins" because the target is scared of what may happen...take away the fear and the dog is on a looser before it starts.
So how come you were in a position that after being clearly warned to come out of hiding/stop running away (as is standard procedure) a police dog was released onto you ?
« Last Edit: 21 September 2009, 00:11:28 by Turk »
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

KillerWatt

« Reply #39 on: 21 September 2009, 09:05:47 »

I never see a "tough guy" when this monster start to run towards you  ;D ;D and dont think I will ever see in future.
It's not about being the "tough guy" Cem (hell, I'm not a tough guy by any stretch of the imagination), it's about remaining calm under pressure rather than running around like a headless chicken.

So how come you were in a position that after being clearly warned to come out of hiding/stop running away (as is standard procedure) a police dog was released onto you ?
Not so sure I understand your question Turk.

Many many years ago now (when I was 19 to be precise), we (2 friends & I) had escaped from Solihull police station.
The police eventually caught up with us near the M1 motorway, although they knew they had no chance of catching us running across the fields as we already had too much of a head start on them.
There was no warning given to stop, or at least none of us heard it if one was given. However once we realised there was a dog on our case we knew that we would never outrun it, and we also knew that we were going to suffer if it got hold of us....so the decision (and the dogs fate) were decided at that point.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 21 September 2009, 09:08:35 »

Didnt want to comment.  :-/
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

KillerWatt

« Reply #41 on: 21 September 2009, 09:15:27 »

It's what used to be known in the UK as a "bumbag"

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 21 September 2009, 10:06:34 »

Yep, poor man's suffering from a severe case of strapadicktome - very upsetting :( :(

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 21 September 2009, 12:00:52 »

Tie the scumbags to a car - and drag 'em I say .......
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 21 September 2009, 12:02:55 »

Tie the scumbags to a car - and drag 'em I say .......

I would be inclined to tie them to the man in cem's picture 2 :o :y
« Last Edit: 21 September 2009, 12:03:32 by Zulu77 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.