Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Local Scumbags  (Read 1687 times)

HolyCount

Re: Local Scumbags
« Reply #15 on: 20 September 2009, 19:39:17 »

Sorry Guys, but this discussion just shows how far down the toilet we have gone. This country and governments of all colours have had their priorities arse about face for too long!

KillerWatt

« Reply #16 on: 20 September 2009, 19:41:46 »

ok failing that no bat  no dog

call the police let them deal with them :y :y
Now I know for sure you are truly deluded  ;D ;D

The only thing the old bill are good for is hiding in bushes on fast A roads while armed with cameras.
The minute you really need them, consider yourself well & truly f**ked.

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 September 2009, 19:42:12 »

Sorry Guys, but this discussion just shows how far down the toilet we have gone. This country and governments of all colours have had their priorities arse about face for too long!

HC I totally agree with you :exclamation

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #18 on: 20 September 2009, 19:46:48 »

Woke up in the early hours this morning to find my motor bike embedded in the side of my car >:(.  Not happy >:( caused about £200-300 worth of damage.  Wouldn't mind though, it seems it was wantum vandelism - especially as the bike was on centre stands at the time.  If I could only catch the bast@@rds >:(

I have heard a rumour that you like to fall down quite a bit.....you dont actually say where you were when you woke up??....wasnt outside was it  :-/

If so......dont suppose it was you riding your bike and failed to stop in time  ::) ;D

Sorry couldnt resist that  :-[ .....Bad news mate  :(

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 September 2009, 19:47:52 »

The minute you really need them, consider yourself well & truly f**ked.

Edited - can't be bothered to reply afterall!
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 19:48:29 by JamesV6CDX »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #20 on: 20 September 2009, 20:16:43 »

There are many dogs that you cant kill with bare hand..(ie you dont have knife) like this one..

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 20:17:31 by cem_devecioglu »

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #21 on: 20 September 2009, 20:22:55 »

There are many dogs that you cant kill with bare hand..(ie you dont have knife) like this one..

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

Blimey Cem....thats a BIG dog  :o
Holly dog wouldnt like to meet one of those....im not sure i would either!  ::)

trainastock

• st neots  cambridgeshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 September 2009, 20:24:32 »

love to know how much he eats daily  :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #23 on: 20 September 2009, 20:27:30 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

thats a special one .. pure kind.. live here in mountains.. and farmers educate them to fight with wolfes.. but prices are hand burning .. even babies prices start from 400-500 £..

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #24 on: 20 September 2009, 20:28:55 »

love to know how much he eats daily  :y

if your budget (mine is not suitable) is ok they can eat a serious amount.. ;D ;D :y

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 September 2009, 20:32:42 »

I was going to comment but HC's post says everything I need to :y :y

KillerWatt

« Reply #26 on: 20 September 2009, 20:35:10 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"
If you can get hold of it's front legs and pull them apart at opposing angles (9 & 3 on the clock face), then the dog is finished.

Dogs that weigh 10 stone more than you are obviously going to be a bit of a handful, but it can be done.

The dog's primary target when attacking is going to be your throat. It will start the attack low down, and work it's way up to the soft tissue.
The reason it starts the attack low down is because it wants you on the floor (to even up the odds for itself), so whatever you do...DON'T fall over.
Similarly, do not run away or show fear (if you are scared, the odds of the dog winning increase dramatically at that point).

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #27 on: 20 September 2009, 20:43:55 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"
If you can get hold of it's front legs and pull them apart at opposing angles (9 & 3 on the clock face), then the dog is finished.

Dogs that weigh 10 stone more than you are obviously going to be a bit of a handful, but it can be done.

The dog's primary target when attacking is going to be your throat. It will start the attack low down, and work it's way up to the soft tissue.
The reason it starts the attack low down is because it wants you on the floor (to even up the odds for itself), so whatever you do...DON'T fall over.
Similarly, do not run away or show fear (if you are scared, the odds of the dog winning increase dramatically at that point).

KillerWatt, I understand, but a heavy dog like this one  jumps over you, even a 120-130 kg body builder can resist.. I played with those dogs (ie friendly ones) and I'm 100 kg.. they can easly drop me down.. :-/

HolyCount

« Reply #28 on: 20 September 2009, 20:47:45 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

If it was me I'd Just reach down the back of my trousers and chuck the crap that I'll find there in its face !!!!   ::) ::)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2009, 20:48:28 by HolyCount »

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #29 on: 20 September 2009, 20:48:22 »

"Sivas kangal[ch305]"

thats a special one .. pure kind.. live here in mountains.. and farmers educate them to fight with wolfes.. but prices are hand burning .. even babies prices start from 400-500 £..

Thats fairly norm in the UK....Holly dog cost me £450...but she is pedigree....i know some pedigree breeds pups fetching £800-£900....and i guess some breeds are even more...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.