Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The lowest of the low!!!  (Read 2162 times)

zulu one zero

• Aberdeen
    • View Profile
The lowest of the low!!!
« on: 23 July 2009, 17:57:51 »

Hi folks, just thought I'd share this little tale with you, to see what you think...
On tuesday night, I'd been out at a local park in Aberdeen, for fitness session. (I'm just out of the Royal Marines) It was raining as we finished, & headed for home. As my girlfriend & I got to the park gates, we heard an almighty bang, & saw a cyclist (without helmet) face-plant a Kia something. We're both medics, so ran towards things to help out. The guy wasn't in good nick, head injuries, unconcious, as bad as you can get. (rain now terrential!!) we helped as best we could, i had taken off my daysack, which had waterproofs etc as well as loads of personal kit, ie wallet, i-phone, house keys, the lot. in the ensuing chaos, (a busy roundabout) drivers were still trying to drive through us, so I started to direct traffic, & continued to do this, to help police when they got there. It was only when the paramedics left, & the police cleared the scene, that we noticed that my bag had mysteriously "disappeared"... Despite searching for ages, and checking with the ambulance crew & A&E, the bag was gone. So, soaked & frozen, the police gave us a lift to a mates house, where we had to stay the night, before getting our house opened for us yesterday morning. I'd just like to say that the following have been absolutely top notch with help & advice; Grampian Police, the paramedics for getting there asap, my friends Richard & Carol Anne for putting us up, Clydesdale Bank, for sorting out all my banking stuff, & O2, for sorting out a replacement SIM, & phone, free of charge, due to the circumstances. Not so good, have been my mobile phone insurance company - they have refused to cover me, saying that I technically left the phone unattended (never mind the fact we were trying to stop someone dying!!! Last of all, thanks to the little toe rag who nicked my kit bag, & has caused me a whole world of grief, trying to sort things out over the last two days. You have a load of kit that can't be used, because it's all been stopped/blocked/cancelled. Well done!!!!!
Sorry if that's been a bit of a rant, but I've needed it!!!
Dewar >:(

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: The lowest of the low!!!
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2009, 18:01:07 »

Some people need stringing up  >:(
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2009, 18:16:51 »

Bloody frustrating, hope karma pays him back.

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2009, 18:22:01 »

I'm a great believer in what goes around come around ;)
Retired

Pitchfork

• Omega Baron
  • Tadley (near Basingrad)
  • Barndances & Morris
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2009, 18:24:29 »

Nothing changes
My grandfather collapsed & died on a pavement in 1951 & someone stole his wallet!!
Almost famous!   www.pitchforkband.co.uk Guitar & PA Amps repaired & serviced
Ears pierced while you wait. PAT & Valve testing

STMO999

« Reply #5 on: 23 July 2009, 18:24:57 »

Bastard. Hope he realises what a sh!t he is.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #6 on: 23 July 2009, 18:25:19 »

This type of thing makes my blood boil and wonder if we are not surrounded by toe rags who have no morals, a complete lack of respect for others, and are devoid of all notion of what is right :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

There was you helping a badly injured person and there was somebody evil enough to do this to you without second thought! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am mean't to be a Christian who forgives all; 'dangle berries'!!!  This person should have a quick ticket to hell and may he (or she!) be racked with eternal pain!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

That's my rant over as well! ;)
« Last Edit: 23 July 2009, 18:26:05 by Lizzie_Zoom »

going crazy

• Intermediate Member
  • Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 July 2009, 18:30:37 »

Shame on the insurance company...why do we pay the premium for? Is there any chance you have highlight this case in local news papers to name and shame the insurance company?

The person who stole the sack will pay some day but the insurance company will never as it is not human & karma does not apply to it..

Pitchfork

• Omega Baron
  • Barndances & Morris
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 July 2009, 18:32:22 »

This type of thing makes my blood boil and wonder if we are not surrounded by toe rags who have no morals, a complete lack of respect for others, and are devoid of all notion of what is right :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

There was you helping a badly injured person and there was somebody evil enough to do this to you without second thought! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am mean't to be a Christian who forgives all; 'dangle berries'!!!  This person should have a quick ticket to hell and may he (or she!) be racked with eternal pain!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Have you just demonstrated how artificial Christianity (& for that matter all religions) are?
Our genes program us to try to take advantage of any situation, we are after all only another species of animal trying to survive & pass on our genetic material. There is no other reason for life to exist in any genus.
« Last Edit: 23 July 2009, 18:40:18 by Pitchfork »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #9 on: 23 July 2009, 18:39:03 »

Have you just demonstrated how artificial Christianity (& for that matter all religions) are?
Our genes program us to try to take advantage of any situation, we are after all only another species of animal trying to survive & pass on our genetic material. There is no other reason for live to exist in any genus.

No Pitchfork, the after life exists and as these toe rags will find out, unless they seriously repent, so does hell! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;) ;)  Jesus, and I only take notice of his teachings, not any politically motivated church based 'religion', made that very clear. :D :D :D ;)

Pitchfork

• Omega Baron
  • Barndances & Morris
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 July 2009, 18:44:33 »

Not sure where politics crept into the matter, unless it's a given that on this forum 'Yea verily, Daily Mail readers shalt hang all miscreats from the nearest lamp-post' [smiley=evil.gif]

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 23 July 2009, 18:49:28 »

As a fellow medic I aplaud your actions, toerags like that need sorting out  >:(

If you're ever 'down sarf' drop me a PM and we can go for a beer and trade stories ;)

Pitchfork

• Omega Baron
  • Barndances & Morris
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23 July 2009, 19:07:55 »

As a fellow medic I aplaud your actions, toerags like that need sorting out  >:(

If you're ever 'down sarf' drop me a PM and we can go for a beer and trade stories ;)
How far south is Outer Mongolia exactly :question

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 23 July 2009, 19:28:46 »

Near that poop-hole called London

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #14 on: 23 July 2009, 19:29:37 »

Somewhere near Tidworth, I think  ;D :D
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.