Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 14:47:22 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by ronnyd
Yes but Cyril Smith has improved greatly since 2010👍👍🤣

Lost a bit of weight, I believe. ;)
Yes, make no bones about it.  ::)

on: Today at 14:42:52 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by ronnyd
I've just driven her around for twenty minutes and she has decided to behave perfectly again.

Smooth changes, all gears available in both manual and auto. She is 17 years old though and I am concerned her teenage episode' may be a portent of things to come.

I'll check out the cost of an ATF change. Local garage man charges £60 p/h INCLUSIVE OF VAT.

Hmm, about the same age as the dollies you lust after.  :) Hope you get it sorted ok though.  :y

on: Today at 14:15:56 
Started by chrisr - Last post by chrisr
Thanks all - Iíll get the locking kit!

on: Today at 13:38:03 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
I've just driven her around for twenty minutes and she has decided to behave perfectly again.

Smooth changes, all gears available in both manual and auto. She is 17 years old though and I am concerned her teenage episode' may be a portent of things to come.

I'll check out the cost of an ATF change. Local garage man charges £60 p/h INCLUSIVE OF VAT.
An ATF change should sort it properly.  :y

Hopefully. Auto box cars are generally reliable.

My first car, built by the communists at BL, had lost 2 of its 4 forward gears by 50,000 miles.

Thrash the balls of it in first then straight into top (4th) and hope for the best. ;D

I had a 1980 Ford Cortina Estate Auto with no second gear when I lived in Australia in the 1990's and it was the same. Had to trash it in first and it would slide straight into third as there was no second gear.  ::)

I did 13,000 miles around Australia in it though without any issues.  :y

on: Today at 12:39:30 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by dave the builder
It could well need an ATF change ,as many have said  :y
could also be a wiring fault ,caused by Micky Mouse eating your looms ,so don't rule that out if an ATF change doesn't cure the problem .
sadly such wiring faults can be intermittent
Best of luck 

on: Today at 12:26:40 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
George Galloway would fade into insignificance, ignored in parliament and unable to do anything for his constituents, if it wasn't for the fact that the MSM are hanging on his every word. We all know that the BBC, ITV and SKY are left wing organisations and, by putting Galloway front and centre on every broadcast, they are propagating their own agenda.
Does he seriously think he would have been voted in in a white majority constituency?
Hopefully, he will disappear as quickly as he arrived in the next general election. Meanwhile, let's see if the idiot Lyndsay Hoyle allows him to put forward questions at PMQs.

Don't underestimate him. Agree or disagree he is incredibly eloquent and persuasive which is why he is where he is. In a somewhat perverse way, it may be good for Sunak and Flip Flop Starmer to have some competition as neither are very good on the floor of the house. The wake up call here is that Islamic influences are gaining hold on a suposedly secular government.

Inevitable, given the numbers involved. :-X

on: Today at 12:22:43 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Yes but Cyril Smith has improved greatly since 2010👍👍🤣

Lost a bit of weight, I believe. ;)

on: Today at 12:21:51 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Viral_Jim

That sounds Omegaesque to me......does the same apply to the Signum?

Don't know for sure. But it does to the Saab 9-3 with the same engine. Thread below talks about adding an aftermarket item instead of the oil/water standard one.

https://www.saabcentral.com/threads/automatic-transmission-cooler-is-it-worth-it.157888/

on: Today at 12:19:51 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti

Hopefully. Auto box cars are generally reliable.

My first car, built by the communists at BL, had lost 2 of its 4 forward gears by 50,000 miles.

Thrash the balls of it in first then straight into top (4th) and hope for the best. ;D

on: Today at 12:02:46 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by STEMO

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.01 seconds with 12 queries.