Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 18:25:38 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by dave the builder
I just renewed my Omega insurance
over half an hour on the phone to get my old insurer to match "like for like" comparison site covers .
I told them NOT to retain the payment card details for next year and don't bother auto renewing  >:(
over £100 more they wanted than other insurers  ::)
they matched the "like for like" comparison price in the end

on: Today at 17:03:34 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Try Direct Line they said.

Not on comparison sites they said.

Often cheaper they said.

I can now see why Direct Line are not willing to compete with Confused and the Meerkats. They'd be so far down the page that nobody would ever find them. :D

Meerkats....... £402
Confused.......£411
Direct line......£1356... ;D

on: Today at 16:38:19 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by johnnydog
Close

on: Today at 16:31:40 
Started by Andy H - Last post by Migalot
Passed car test Feb. 1978.

Passed mine in 1969.

Yep, almost a fossil.  ::) ;D ;D

on: Today at 16:00:02 
Started by Andy H - Last post by Andy H
If it was me and an eighteen year old Ford that had sat under a tree for a few years, it would definitely be getting a second hand starter from ebay or a scrappy!  :y
I am inclined to agree with you.

on: Today at 15:06:23 
Started by Jimbob - Last post by ronnyd
My front lawn looks like block paving, and the one at the back looks like decking.
Is that because they are?  :)

on: Today at 15:04:04 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by ronnyd
Nearish

on: Today at 15:02:27 
Started by Varche - Last post by ronnyd
Yodel. I accept delivering to Brackley is hard for many couriers for reasons I can't grasp, but after a week of it not moving from their national hub, accept you've lost it, or give some kind of guess. Not just "it will arrive when it will arrive".

The seller is also gonna get shitty feedback for being so stupid to use Yodel.

Evri - formerly know as Hermes, got an email from their Airdrie depot that the donut bushes I'd ordered had "been damaged beyond repair" how the heck did they do that? I think you could drop them from a high rise and they'd just bounce!
They would probably use that as an excuse if it had been an anvil.  ;)

on: Today at 14:11:51 
Started by Andy H - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
If it was me and an eighteen year old Ford that had sat under a tree for a few years, it would definitely be getting a second hand starter from ebay or a scrappy!  :y

on: Today at 12:57:25 
Started by Andy H - Last post by iansoutham
Remember as well that ECP and GSF have the same parent company and are now both known to inflate the retail prices to offer the discount. I have a trade account with GSF as I have caught them increasing the retail price by 50% to offer a 40% discount, which was still 16% dearer than if I did a click and collect as a retail customer. Warranty is a nightmare, electrical will almost certainly be declined unless from a garage and then, they insist you purchase a replacement in most cases whilst they claim to try and get a warranty claim paid out for you. Avoid both like the plague now, use a local factors called ABM.

Almost anyone that has the “Parts Alliance” logo will probably be as bad as ECP.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.