Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113   Go Down

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 160000 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #840 on: 27 July 2023, 13:44:22 »

I thought that is supposed to be a 'throw away society', but some of us don't throw it away.  :D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: 27 July 2023, 22:28:44 »

Wanted some polystyrene loft insulation sheets from Wickes. None in Yeovil, only 3 in Street, and I needed 7. Interweb says 11 in Taunton and 22 in Midsummer Norton. So after work head off to Taunton - what a sh1thole, traffic everywhere. Anyway, eventually find the place and as I'm walking in the door, out walks a bloke with a trolley full of what looks like polystyrene loft insulation. Sure enough none on the shelves.

So another hour cross country to Midsummer in foul weather on roads I'm not familiar with following every idiot in their camper van. Manage to get my 7 sheets, but what a faff. Can't be ar5ed to do any more tonight.
Why? Possibly the worst product to use in a house :o

There's a man who has never used fibreglass loft insulation...
No excuse nowadays. There are far superior products than fibreglass or polystyrene. Get that hot and it will literally drip all over you as the fumes dissolve your lungs. I thought it had been made illegal in the early nineties...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: 28 July 2023, 20:34:50 »

The news. Although to be fair to the Channel 4 host , that smug verminous shit didn't get off lightly.

That said I don't understand why he is never called out on the figures. And bollix to helping Lunduners, what about the people that have to go into the fettid shithole for work. ???

And as for that Grotty Thumbtack, she should be forcibly exported. Permanently.

I won't give either of them a second thought as I fill the V8 with petrol and drive it into work.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: 28 July 2023, 22:09:06 »

Nor will I as I blast up the mountain roads spewing noxious fume’s everywhere 🤣 khan needs to be taken away and tortured until he’s human. As for the climate shit as ive said there’s very little we can do to influence it in a worthwhile way,  apart from badly of course, as we’re doing now due to the warring nature of our species. Where is the concern about the damage all these conflicts are causing to our beautiful earth?  If I were an alien and saw how this precious planet was being treated by our people I would take it from them and give it to a species who would appreciate it if I had the power. Maybe crazy thinking but hey WTF!
Laying a rubber road.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: 29 July 2023, 12:03:40 »

My left foot (no, not the film  ::) ) has pissed me off. Just put my foot on the step as I walked in the front door and crack, something gave way in my left foot. Continued for another few paces and another loud crack stopped me in my tracks. Can’t put any weight on it and my usually high pain tolerance level, on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 20.  ::)  Luckily we had some crutches in the loft from a previous incident so Mrs YZ had to get them for me, and I’m now on crutches. I should really go to hospital to get it checked out but the last time I went to hospital they kept me in for three months, hence my reluctance.   ;D
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: 29 July 2023, 12:14:54 »

My left foot (no, not the film  ::) ) has pissed me off. Just put my foot on the step as I walked in the front door and crack, something gave way in my left foot. Continued for another few paces and another loud crack stopped me in my tracks. Can’t put any weight on it and my usually high pain tolerance level, on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 20.  ::)  Luckily we had some crutches in the loft from a previous incident so Mrs YZ had to get them for me, and I’m now on crutches. I should really go to hospital to get it checked out but the last time I went to hospital they kept me in for three months, hence my reluctance.   ;D

You may need to go private if you can afford it.

The NHS is here in name only.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: 29 July 2023, 12:26:40 »

You may need to go private if you can afford it.

The NHS is here in name only.

Not sure what they can do with cracked bones in the foot, a cast or a removable boot I’m guessing.  :-\  I’ll see how it goes for a few days to see if it self heals. We were actually considering going private, even before I fell ill. Might be worth looking into.  :y

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 29 July 2023, 12:34:28 »

Oh dear  :o
It's a gamble leaving NOT going to the hospital  :-\
I hope it eases and doesn't swell or get worse ,or you'll be at A&E with all the Saturday night drunks and weirdos  :-X

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: 29 July 2023, 17:53:27 »

I think that if you've broken it would swell fairly quickly. Could be a tendon or something like that. Best to get it checked though.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: 29 July 2023, 20:28:19 »

Chemist failed to deliver just in time meds for my dad. No meds even from emergency dispense till Monday. When will the nhs realise that health is a 7 day thing……….
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: 29 July 2023, 20:55:28 »

I think that if you've broken it would swell fairly quickly. Could be a tendon or something like that. Best to get it checked though.

After last years escapade I've been bullied by family to go for an xray. Just waiting for it now. Only minor swelling so I dont think anything is broken.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 29 July 2023, 21:11:56 »

After last years escapade I've been bullied by family to go for an xray. Just waiting for it now. Only minor swelling so I dont think anything is broken.
Only the NHS
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: 29 July 2023, 21:30:09 »

Good for them.  ;D

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 29 July 2023, 21:55:34 »

Good for them.  ;D

Yes.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: 29 July 2023, 22:39:55 »

Good for them.  ;D

And the result is...... it's broken.  >:(  Just my shit luck, one piece of bone chipped and another bone broken away. Currently in a removable boot but they are muttering in the corner and that's never a good sign.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.