Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Information  (Read 20315 times)

albitz

Re: Information
« Reply #90 on: 06 March 2012, 20:30:30 »

So,still a member then.Just not allowed to participate fully at the moment ?
Exactly like the thousands of banned members ;)

The software has to maintain the user account in order to service the ban.  You are looking for an argument that isn't there ;)

Im not looking for an argument at all,just trying to establish the facts clearly.

As some people may know,I have had my differences with Daz in the past,although we have recently resolved our differences. Im by no means his bestest mate,but Im sure he feels very let down indeed by a group of people who he believed to be loyal friends. He put so much into this forum over the years, because he felt part of a community, a family almost.
His back has been against the wall this last week and he has found out who his friends are,found out where loyalties lie,and Im afraid he has discovered that it has been a one way street with the people he would least have expected that from.Talk of postcounts and returning as an admin etc. to me,just shows how far out of touch those doing the talking are. Hes not remotely interested in his postcount, and return as an admin ? Seriously ?  ::)
Lets not forget,he deleted his account because at that moment he thought it would make life easier,less complicated for his fellow mods/admins.
Imo,heads should be hanging in embarrassment.

STMO123

« Reply #91 on: 06 March 2012, 20:30:58 »

::)
STMO123 Oh no........Its that 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' word again...... :D

Its ok, I hit the alert mod button.....oh bugger, that means I have to do something!

You could always stick 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' in the word filter ;D

Actualy we seem to have a mod report that says nothing more than 'Steve smells'.......any takers?

Incomplete message. The 'nice' is missing from the end. 8)

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 06 March 2012, 20:32:16 »

whens jimbob gonna face the lynch mob ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 06 March 2012, 20:32:39 »

STMO123 Oh no........Its that 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' word again...... :D

Its ok, I hit the alert mod button.....oh bugger, that means I have to do something!

You could always stick 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' in the word filter ;D

Actualy we seem to have a mod report that says nothing more than 'Steve smells'.......any takers?
PMSL, you wasn't joking ;D
Grumpy old man

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 06 March 2012, 20:33:19 »

The software has to maintain the user account in order to service the ban.  You are looking for an argument that isn't there ;)

Im not looking for an argument at all,just trying to establish the facts clearly.

As some people may know,I have had my differences with Daz in the past,although we have recently resolved our differences. Im by no means his bestest mate,but Im sure he feels very let down indeed by a group of people who he believed to be loyal friends. He put so much into this forum over the years, because he felt part of a community, a family almost.
His back has been against the wall this last week and he has found out who his friends are,found out where loyalties lie,and Im afraid he has discovered that it has been a one way street with the people he would least have expected that from.Talk of postcounts and returning as an admin etc. to me,just shows how far out of touch those doing the talking are. Hes not remotely interested in his postcount, and return as an admin ? Seriously ?  ::)
Lets not forget,he deleted his account because at that moment he thought it would make life easier,less complicated for his fellow mods/admins.

A very miss informed statement there Mr Albs, as I am sure you are aware Daz is a good friend to all the admin team.

Inference's are not a good thing when the facts you have are minimal  :y

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 06 March 2012, 20:34:13 »

Dont tell me that the word filter works on Mod reports too?  That is certainly not what I wrote about Steve, it was much worse ;D

STMO123

« Reply #96 on: 06 March 2012, 20:35:27 »

PMSL, you wasn't joking ;D

That's 'weren't' not 'wasn't'.

Cem...could you teach our admins a bit of grammar please.

Martian

« Reply #97 on: 06 March 2012, 20:36:08 »

If you want to see what you can/can't do when banned, drop me a PM early one evening when I'm online, and I'll ban you for 15mins - better not do it tonight, as I need an early night...  ...and I might forget to unban ;D ;D ;D
S'ok...I can tell Albs what happens when a ban is in place  ;D ;D

STMO123

« Reply #98 on: 06 March 2012, 20:37:27 »

Dont tell me that the word filter works on Mod reports too?  That is certainly not what I wrote about Steve, it was much worse ;D

Well....while you're picking on me at least some poor, innocent member is being left in peace ::)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 06 March 2012, 20:38:29 »

lots of stuff snipped

I just spent an hour or more on the phone tonight with Daz having a blether, as we have done several times this past week alone, as well as by calls, personal visits, PM's, email and phone calls over the 5 or so years we have known each other.

Please do not presume too much in what I snipped out.  Please......   :y

albitz

« Reply #100 on: 06 March 2012, 20:38:40 »

A very miss informed statement there Mr Albs, as I am sure you are aware Daz is a good friend to all the admin team.

Inference's are not a good thing when the facts you have are minimal  :y

I have many facts Mark,some of which you dont even have. ;) As and when I find out more facts I will post them up for you. :y

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 06 March 2012, 20:39:05 »

Done....

albitz

« Reply #102 on: 06 March 2012, 20:39:42 »

lots of stuff snipped

I just spent an hour or more on the phone tonight with Daz having a blether, as we have done several times this past week alone, as well as by calls, personal visits, PM's, email and phone calls over the 5 or so years we have known each other.

Please do not presume too much in what I snipped out.  Please......   :y

Snipped through guilt ? ::)

STMO123

« Reply #103 on: 06 March 2012, 20:39:49 »

terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired

STMO123

« Reply #104 on: 06 March 2012, 20:40:12 »

Bloody ell, it works ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.