Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Information  (Read 20097 times)

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
Re: Information
« Reply #135 on: 06 March 2012, 21:17:07 »

hes gone now  ::)

STMO123

« Reply #136 on: 06 March 2012, 21:17:47 »

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 06 March 2012, 21:18:34 »

You
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

STMO123

« Reply #138 on: 06 March 2012, 21:19:23 »

Martian

« Reply #139 on: 06 March 2012, 21:23:01 »

So,still a member then.Just not allowed to participate fully at the moment ?
If you want to see what you can/can't do when banned, drop me a PM early one evening when I'm online, and I'll ban you for 15mins - better not do it tonight, as I need an early night...  ...and I might forget to unban ;D ;D ;D
S'ok...I can tell Albs what happens when a ban is in place  ;D ;D
Have we banned you since we went to SMF?  It can always be arranged ;D
The missus has multiple alarm times set in her phone to make sure I take my meds on time these days....and I've grown tired of finding anonymous proxies and forcing IP address changes  ;D ;D

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 06 March 2012, 21:23:16 »

I think pete has also hit the nail on the head........in all honesty my support in this matter would go to Daz without a doubt but thats my opinion. BUT

Jimbob made a mistake but he was in a difficult situation and i am glad he is still here

Ljay over reacted and lets face it the ladies taken a huge slating looking in a lot of the recent posts, you lot have more history than i do with her but she has always been friendly to me and no one should be openly slated on the forum like that

there are no winners only loosers in this whole affair

it is clear we all want Daz back and i really hope he returns

I agree with admin that unfortunatley for Ljay it is difficult for jimbob to be a moderator all the time she is an active member and its sad she has to give up her membership

I think admin have a difficult and sometimes unrewarding time consuming task as it is without being slated for what is a sensative issue for all concerened

Personally i was going to leave the forum after the recent events something did not feel the same. Not that i am full of self importance.

But no memer is bigger than the forum and its everyone that makes it from the party political broadcasts to the odd wined up that may go wrong. The help and contribution eveyone makes is what keeps it alive.

every post is a contribution good and bad and I for one appreciate that :y

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 06 March 2012, 21:27:35 »

Who?
tunnie must be at work as hes been watching this post for ages,i come to this assumption cos he hasnt posted therefore is asleep therefore at work 

he went shortly after this  :D

STMO123

« Reply #142 on: 06 March 2012, 21:28:30 »

Who?
tunnie must be at work as hes been watching this post for ages,i come to this assumption cos he hasnt posted therefore is asleep therefore at work 

he went shortly after this  :D

All right Daz. Thanks for explaining that ;D

STMO123

« Reply #143 on: 06 March 2012, 21:30:12 »

Albs is gone too. Why didn't you tell me? ???

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #144 on: 06 March 2012, 21:31:42 »

I think pete has also hit the nail on the head........in all honesty my support in this matter would go to Daz without a doubt but thats my opinion. BUT

Jimbob made a mistake but he was in a difficult situation and i am glad he is still here

Ljay over reacted and lets face it the ladies taken a huge slating looking in a lot of the recent posts, you lot have more history than i do with her but she has always been friendly to me and no one should be openly slated on the forum like that

there are no winners only loosers in this whole affair

it is clear we all want Daz back and i really hope he returns

I agree with admin that unfortunatley for Ljay it is difficult for jimbob to be a moderator all the time she is an active member and its sad she has to give up her membership

I think admin have a difficult and sometimes unrewarding time consuming task as it is without being slated for what is a sensative issue for all concerened

Personally i was going to leave the forum after the recent events something did not feel the same. Not that i am full of self importance.

But no memer is bigger than the forum and its everyone that makes it from the party political broadcasts to the odd wined up that may go wrong. The help and contribution eveyone makes is what keeps it alive.

every post is a contribution good and bad and I for one appreciate that :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 06 March 2012, 21:45:47 »

My only concern going forward is that Jimbob must keep his access to OOF admin very secure.  If Ljay has been banned and feels aggrieved by it, then can you imagine the damage she could cause if she got into the admin area!!  :o

'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and all that...  ::)

I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes tonight...  :-\

Worry not, the people involved are sensible and this will not be an issue.  :y

IIRC it was these 'sensible' members that got us to the sorry position that we are in now!  ??? ???

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
  • 2008 BMW E61 535D LCi M Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 06 March 2012, 21:54:02 »

My only concern going forward is that Jimbob must keep his access to OOF admin very secure.  If Ljay has been banned and feels aggrieved by it, then can you imagine the damage she could cause if she got into the admin area!!  :o

'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and all that...  ::)

I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes tonight...  :-\

Worry not, the people involved are sensible and this will not be an issue.  :y

IIRC it was these 'sensible' members that got us to the sorry position that we are in now!  ??? ???

I have to admit, I did have the same thoughts Andy.  :-\
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

Martian

« Reply #147 on: 06 March 2012, 21:55:23 »

In that case, I'm gonna stop taking the Ritalin  ;D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 06 March 2012, 21:58:26 »

I have kept out of all this, and the original post, all I would like to say is the whole things is a sad and sorry state of affairs..... :( :( :(

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 06 March 2012, 22:37:50 »

I've never commented on any of the threads about whats going on because quite simply its got nothing to do with me. There was a disagreement between two adults both of them I class as friends and I think it quite sad that they are both not on the forum any more. I also couldn't believe the amount of people who decided to have a say, it reminded me of being back at school (that was a long long time ago). I would have been better if they could have spoken privately and tried to sort things out, even if it meant they agree to disagree with each other

Both Daz and Ljay have been on the forum a long time, they also attend the meets and I hope to see them there again in the future.   

Well said Pete
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.