Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Her in doors says I can't have another Miggy  (Read 4282 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Her in doors says I can't have another Miggy
« Reply #15 on: 09 March 2012, 20:54:25 »

My Miggy is poorly so has to go. I have had three Carltons and 4 Miggies over the years. I have been looking for a decent Miggy to replace this poorly one. She caught me looking at Miggies on the tinternet and dropped this bomb shell, quote " If you bring back here, another Omega I'll set fire to it" :'( :'( :'( :'(
So I bought a Vectra 3.2 GSI, I daren't tell her its got a Miggy engine. ::)

Why do majority of dudes let the tail wag the dog? No offence meant of course but you da man of the house and what you say goes!  :y

Silent meals only last so long ....................

I'll let you all know when we start to converse again across the dining table  ::) ::) ::)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 March 2012, 20:55:31 »

My swmbo will not have anything else but a Mig............get yours told........ :D :D :D

Can't say I blame her, drove the Megane tonight, pile of poo............... ::) ::) ::)

STMO123

« Reply #17 on: 09 March 2012, 21:01:04 »

My swmbo will not have anything else but a Mig............get yours told........ :D :D :D

Can't say I blame her, drove the Megane tonight, pile of poo............... ::) ::) ::)
The megane (the wife has one) is always going to compare badly to the omega. It's a piece of mass-produced gadgetry, as are all all modern low-end cars. Unfortunately, to get a car that compares with the omega (which, after all, did cost the best part of thirty grand) you would have to pay big money.

Omegas are great cars to drive but there are expensive to maintain, thirsty and have 30-year-old technology.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 March 2012, 00:00:11 »

The megane (the wife has one) is always going to compare badly to the omega. It's a piece of mass-produced gadgetry, as are all all modern low-end cars. Unfortunately, to get a car that compares with the omega (which, after all, did cost the best part of thirty grand) you would have to pay big money.

Omegas are great cars to drive but there are expensive to maintain, thirsty and have 30-year-old technology[/highlight].

You usually say that the Omega is an unreliable piece of poorly made crap. Why so nice today, Steve? :) :)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 March 2012, 00:08:41 »

Omegas are great cars to drive but there are expensive to maintain, thirsty and have 30-year-old technology[/highlight].

You usually say that the Omega is an unreliable piece of poorly made crap. Why so nice today, Steve? :) :)

Most of us understand his problem so tend to humor him, it keeps him objectionable.......... :D :D :D

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
  • Madness is a state of i dont mind
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 March 2012, 00:17:12 »

My mrs hates the miggie-yet she loved our old carlton gsi  ??? And I'm the boss in the house- when she lets me
1998 volvo 940 turbo 225bhp +1965 Rover 5000 v8+ 1962 ford consul 375 lowrider

OOMV6

« Reply #21 on: 10 March 2012, 10:32:53 »

Here it's easy. I get the car I want, she gets the car she wants. Simple.

STMO123

« Reply #22 on: 10 March 2012, 11:32:37 »

Omegas are great cars to drive but there are expensive to maintain, thirsty and have 30-year-old technology

Most of us understand his problem so tend to humor him, it keeps him objectionable.......... :D :D :D

There you go Opti. I did say exactly that. ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #23 on: 10 March 2012, 14:01:15 »

Life's not fair get used to it :y

For an alternative:

Tell her you'll match the purchase price of the Omega pound for pound in cash so that she can go shopping :y Remember to take a picture of the look on her face when you give her £499 though :P

Omegas are great cars to drive but there are expensive to maintain, thirsty and have 30-year-old technology

There you go Opti. I did say exactly that. ;D

Not all French cars are poorly made crap, some of them have had the decency to rot away to nothing :y

splott

• Omega Knight
  • Bebington, The Wirral
  • Veccy with a Miggy engine..............
    • Vectra GSI 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 11 March 2012, 14:58:06 »

The point being, she 'lets' you do what you want! ;D

I'm not splitting hairs. Either way, I get to do what I want. ;D
I can do whatevery I want................................... with her approval :P
Thank you for reading this. I’ve officially wasted your time!

splott

• Omega Knight
  • Bebington, The Wirral
  • Veccy with a Miggy engine..............
    • Vectra GSI 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11 March 2012, 15:04:34 »

She hates this one with a passion, its a chocolate brown colour. She says the colour sums up miggies?????? :o
Thank you for reading this. I’ve officially wasted your time!

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 March 2012, 19:36:26 »

As a devout single man although that has'nt always been the case, they run the house & make the domestic decisions...mostly...but MY car has NEVER had anything to do with ANY of them.

MY CAR is firmly my domain & always has been. I won't let kids eat crisps or drink juice in the car & i hate them smearing the windows up with thier dirty hands, feet scuffing every where in fact i don't like them in there full stop....that's what Mums car is for!!!!! 8)
Curry makes the world go round!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.