Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Catholic church is at it again  (Read 3256 times)

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
Re: Catholic church is at it again
« Reply #15 on: 12 March 2012, 16:04:19 »

I hate the word Homophobia.It has now become the buzz word to use when speaking of anyone who isnt completely on board with the current latest thinking on gay issues.
A phobia is a fear of something afaik,so the thinking presumably is that you are either in fear of gay issues or in agreement.No other possible scenario allowed,such as moral or religious beliefs. No tolerance whatsoever of anyone who isnt fully signed up to the thought polices agenda on "tolerance & diversity".

I was on a lads christmas pishup last year  :D
10 of us out on the lash going from pub to pub.
After hours, we ended up in a gay bar (for the cheap booze, honest  ;D)
3 of us went to empty our bladders.  Me, my mate and his brother (the gay one)
Stood there doing the business when this mincer walks in and starts looking over my shoulder.   I turned round and growled in his face and said ............ I'm straight  >:(
With that the little tinker turns round and says .............. you shouldn't be in here ............. this bar is for homosexuals  ::) >:(
We supped up and left much to my mates brother (the tw*t) amusment who spent the next 2 hours blowing kisses at me  ;D ;D ;D   

tries to work out how to highlight.....

that's equality for you....

Yep try getting away with a "straight only bar"

Always fancied opening my own .............
Male only
No soft drinkers
Hetrosexuals only
No fat barsta*ds
No bald people
No ginners
No non smokers
Omega owners (best slip that in)
.................  Club 

Do you think i'd get a licence ?   ;D ;D ;D

Then again, I'm going bald and abit of a fat bast*rd so i'd have to ban myself  :D :D

Dr_X

« Reply #16 on: 12 March 2012, 16:08:32 »

I hate the word Homophobia.It has now become the buzz word to use when speaking of anyone who isnt completely on board with the current latest thinking on gay issues.
A phobia is a fear of something afaik,so the thinking presumably is that you are either in fear of gay issues or in agreement.No other possible scenario allowed,such as moral or religious beliefs. No tolerance whatsoever of anyone who isnt fully signed up to the thought polices agenda on "tolerance & diversity".

Stood there doing the business when this mincer walks in and starts looking over my shoulder.   I turned round and growled in his face and said ............ I'm straight  >:(
With that the little tinker turns round and says .............. you shouldn't be in here ............. this bar is for homosexuals  ::) >:(
We supped up and left much to my mates brother (the tw*t) amusment who spent the next 2 hours blowing kisses at me  ;D ;D ;D   

Male only
No soft drinkers
Hetrosexuals only
No fat barsta*ds
No bald people
No ginners
No non smokers
.................  Club 

Then again, I'm going bald and abit of a fat bast*rd so i'd have to ban myself  :D :D

Really fit birds allowed surely

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 March 2012, 16:12:11 »

Male only
No soft drinkers
Hetrosexuals only
No fat barsta*ds
No bald people
No ginners
No non smokers
.................  Club 

Oops   sorry  :-[

But only after the football / rugby / boxing and F1 has finished .............. and they have to buy US THE DRINKS  :D :D :D

STMO123

« Reply #18 on: 12 March 2012, 18:09:40 »

If I even tried to post on this thread, my head would definitely explode. So best refrain.

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12 March 2012, 18:43:26 »

Same sex marriage ... get real, not in their funny dreams. >:( >:(
I used to be gay, now I have to be happy :y :y

As for the Catholic church they have a right to their opinions just like everone else, and Cameron gets it wrong again. IMHO people don't want queer marriage, membership of the EU, wars that don't concern us,not kicking out Abu whatever ETC ETC bloody out of touch self serving politicians  >:( >:(

Why don't our so called representatives canvass the opinions of constituents before making damned stupid legislation just to toe the party line to carry favour. :y
+1 :y

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12 March 2012, 23:41:16 »

Male only
No soft drinkers
Hetrosexuals only
No fat barsta*ds
No bald people
No ginners
No non smokers
.................  Club 

Oops   sorry  :-[

But only after the football / rugby / boxing and F1 has finished .............. and they have to buy US THE DRINKS  :D :D :D

If only Carlsberg did pubs  ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
  • Why drive anything else?
    • 1999 F/L 3.0 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 13 March 2012, 06:50:16 »

;D ;D ;D ;D :y :y :y
Well pleased that my post has received replies that are sensible and no one for once has taken offence. Is this the turning point for the forum now? I hope so after all of the past slanging.......and dare I say it *hit slinging?

My final word has to be:
Let those who religified (new word for the dictionary) lisaten to whatever church but let us have the right that the churches aim their biased one eyed comments and rules to their flocks and not to the general public many of whom are patently not interested.
Do I think that the clergy do a good job - not on your nelly because as far as I am concerned it was, and remains to be the one big lie over which there has never been any ratified proof. Biggest con job of all in my eyes aimed at the gullible who constantly require reassurance.
There, said what I think and that is my personal opinion which will never change. I have the right to my personal opinion and I should not suffer any abuse or discrimination because of it....
Time will tell.....
( :D As for the gay thingy....I can stand the *hit but not the pain........... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)
Nuff said.  ;)
Too old to suffer, too young to die!
Autobahnstormers Trade Cards now accepted at Drive Leicester and at Marshall's Vauxhall.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.