Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qatada loses deportation appeal bid  (Read 1165 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Qatada loses deportation appeal bid
« on: 09 May 2012, 17:02:16 »

Will he be on a plane out of the country tomorrow? Will he heck.

More wranglings and court costs and expense. What a tragedy, the whole case has been badly handled in my view. Makes my blood boil.   
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

cleggy

Re: Qatada loses deportation appeal bid
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2012, 18:43:58 »

Just send the tinker one way tomorrow, non stop, open the door when over Jordan and see if the bastard can fly. :y :y

Tell the European Court Of Human Rights to break off this is BRITAIN we invented the bloody thing :y
( I would have said Great but not any more thanks to our self serving, spineless usless politicians)

Rant Over ;D ;D

ngrainqey

• Omega Baron
  • rotherham
    • BMW E92, 2.6 CD F/L Est.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2012, 18:45:59 »

LOL you forgot about the big AA gun in jordan to shoot him out of the sky :P "incoming bogey" ...obviously in jordanian lingo!  :y
V8!!!!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2012, 21:15:16 »

Will it have been worth spending £3m+ on this case, when he will be back in a few years, once Britishstan is a fully established Muslim country, governed by the Britishstan Taliban Party.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Their election motto will be: Vote according to your your elders, vote early and vote often. :o :o :o :o

Hello: Alcohol ban, music ban, sharia law and for all women in public the burka.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

All this coming to here and many other European countries, maybe in my lifetime, but certainly within the next generations.  >:( >:( >:(

Vote how you like, but the arithmetic makes it inevitable. In history most great civilisations are destroyed by the do-gooders within (Labour, ConDems and EUSSR). Unfortunately, we are probably currently witnessing the of the death of Western European civilisation. >:( >:( >:( >:( It will survive in North and South America, China, Japan and maybe in Russia and Ukraine and a few other Asian countries.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09 May 2012, 21:48:43 »

I have a friend who works in court service, put these high profile cases to one side, the wastage and cost is huge.

One case, which took a year to complete. The jury had to be out of work, on this case for the entire time, with just a few weeks off.

Drugs case, end result, not guilty!

What a waste!

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 May 2012, 07:30:14 »

Will it have been worth spending £3m+ on this case, when he will be back in a few years, once Britishstan is a fully established Muslim country, governed by the Britishstan Taliban Party.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Their election motto will be: Vote according to your your elders, vote early and vote often. :o :o :o :o

Hello: Alcohol ban, music ban, sharia law and for all women in public the burka.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

All this coming to here and many other European countries, maybe in my lifetime, but certainly within the next generations.  >:( >:( >:(

Vote how you like, but the arithmetic makes it inevitable. In history most great civilisations are destroyed by the do-gooders within (Labour, ConDems and EUSSR). Unfortunately, we are probably currently witnessing the of the death of Western European civilisation. >:( >:( >:( >:( It will survive in North and South America, China, Japan and maybe in Russia and Ukraine and a few other Asian countries.

Scarey words rod but I think alot of that is very true  >:( >:( >:(

Kendo1690

• Intermediate Member
  • Liverpool
    • 52 3.2 Elite,08 Zafira150
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 May 2012, 09:29:41 »

Just send the tinker one way tomorrow, non stop, open the door when over Jordan and see if the bastard can fly. :y :y

Tell the European Court Of Human Rights to break off this is BRITAIN we invented the bloody thing :y
( I would have said Great but not any more thanks to our self serving, spineless usless politicians)

Rant Over ;D ;D
Couldn't agree more!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.