Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm back and I promise...  (Read 8553 times)

Mrs Cakey

• Suffolk
  • Cake, I need Cake, Give me cake!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back and I promise...
« Reply #30 on: 27 October 2012, 15:10:39 »

Why don't you admins grow a pair and stop banning members for mentioning abba songs, you are like bloody children in a play ground and you are meant to be adults but it don't look like you are, i don't like all music but if they mentoined songs i didn't like on a forum that i was a admin i wouldn't go banning members as it is so stupid  and by the way what is wrong with ABBA as they was bloody good in there day and still are

I suspect it was probably all part of a pre-arranged, joke, Maria, and certainly nothing malicious :) :y

Not quite pre-arranged, but all harmless fun none the less ;) Anyway, it means he can do some chores for me today and I get to sit on here laughing ;D
Mrs Lazydocker to some. Thought it was about time I had my own name!
I have to keep posting things for him because he's still not got an account

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
  • I'm proud to be welsh :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 27 October 2012, 15:12:41 »

Why don't you admins grow a pair and stop banning members for mentioning abba songs, you are like bloody children in a play ground and you are meant to be adults but it don't look like you are, i don't like all music but if they mentoined songs i didn't like on a forum that i was a admin i wouldn't go banning members as it is so stupid  and by the way what is wrong with ABBA as they was bloody good in there day and still are

I suspect it was probably all part of a pre-arranged, joke, Maria, and certainly nothing malicious :) :y

Pete's post was only meant as a joke too. His post wasn't meant in a malicious way. pete is also Amin on a forum and he don't go banning his members for mentoning any songs that he don't like !

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 27 October 2012, 15:15:45 »

Pete's post was only meant as a joke too. His post wasn't meant in a malicious way. pete is also Amin on a forum and he don't go banning his members for mentoning any songs that he don't like !

Ah ok. I dind't see any of Pete's posts - I've only been skim-reading the forum lately as I've been so busy.

I still don't think anything was meant to be nasty towards LD, though - he says himself it was harmless :)

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 27 October 2012, 15:17:18 »

Not quite pre-arranged, but all harmless fun none the less ;) Anyway, it means he can do some chores for me today and I get to sit on here laughing ;D

mrs cakey you think it be a harmless fun but as i see it it's not as members have been banned so it seams that Admins don't have a sense of humour like we do

Mrs Cakey

• Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 27 October 2012, 15:20:26 »

Pete knew full well what he was doing, as did anyone else who posted song titles in the thread ;) He's a big boy and I'm sure he's enjoyed the joke when it's happened to others ;)

At the end of the day, if you don't want to play the game then don't poke the bear ;) It's only 24 hours FFS... I was banned for several days and only got access back about 17 hours before this one (perhaps that's a new record? ::)) :o ;D

<Posted by Lazydocker on Cakey's account after she came and told me what was going on>

STMO123

« Reply #35 on: 27 October 2012, 15:21:46 »

You lot need to grow up and behave a bit more like wot I do.

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 27 October 2012, 15:22:05 »

Ah ok. I dind't see any of Pete's posts - I've only been skim-reading the forum lately as I've been so busy.

I still don't think anything was meant to be nasty towards LD, though - he says himself it was harmless :)

I know that and so does LD but it seams that admins don't see it as a joke, but banning members is so stupid don't you think, after all it was armless fun , no need to be childish!
« Last Edit: 27 October 2012, 15:28:44 by maria »

Mrs Cakey

• Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 27 October 2012, 15:23:56 »

mrs cakey you think it be a harmless fun but as i see it it's not as members have been banned so it seams that Admins don't have a sense of humour like we do
Maria it's 24 hours and, more to the point, it's an internet forum. It's not the end of the world

STMO123

« Reply #38 on: 27 October 2012, 15:25:21 »

Maria it's 24 hours and, more to the point, it's an internet forum. It's not the end of the world

At my age, 24 hours is ages. I could expire at any time.

Mrs Cakey

• Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 27 October 2012, 15:26:08 »

OOF wouldn't be that lucky :-X :P

STMO123

« Reply #40 on: 27 October 2012, 15:27:06 »

OOF wouldn't be that lucky :-X :P

Shut your cakehole, witch :P

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 27 October 2012, 15:27:26 »

Pete knew full well what he was doing, as did anyone else who posted song titles in the thread ;) He's a big boy and I'm sure he's enjoyed the joke when it's happened to others ;)

At the end of the day, if you don't want to play the game then don't poke the bear ;) It's only 24 hours FFS... I was banned for several days and only got access back about 17 hours before this one (perhaps that's a new record? ::)) :o ;D

<Posted by Lazydocker on Cakey's account after she came and told me what was going on>

Pete has not asked me to post on his behalf LD but i was just saying how stupid it all is and i for one would join in the fun side of it, pete is not bothered that he is banned but thinks there was no need to be banned for mentoning Bloody ABBA songs FFS

05omegav6

« Reply #42 on: 27 October 2012, 15:28:25 »

You've got at least 40 years on most of us Steve :P so we've no chance :'(

STMO123

« Reply #43 on: 27 October 2012, 15:31:42 »

You've got at least 40 years on most of us Steve :P so we've no chance :'(

I wish I knew what was going on ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 27 October 2012, 15:33:57 »

terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired  :-*
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.