Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Arrogant Cameron  (Read 2688 times)

Nickbat

Arrogant Cameron
« on: 18 January 2013, 12:12:56 »

David Cameron has dismissed calls for the leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) to be allowed to take part in the next general election leaders' debates.

The Prime Minister, who is on hostile terms with Nigel Farage, said only parties "that are going to form the Government should be included".

http://news.sky.com/story/1039701/cameron-ukip-should-not-be-in-leaders-debate

Cameron's a nasty piece of work, IMHO.  >:(

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Arrogant Cameron
« Reply #1 on: 18 January 2013, 12:33:51 »

Agreed. He is already thinking about another 4 years of privilege and how he can get it.

I think nearer the time an online petition ought to be started.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
  • Madness is a state of i dont mind
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 January 2013, 12:36:40 »

99% of politicians are arrogant other 1% are always right ;D ;D ;D ;D
1998 volvo 940 turbo 225bhp +1965 Rover 5000 v8+ 1962 ford consul 375 lowrider

omega3000

« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2013, 13:43:16 »

Who would want to be the prime minister , wonder if he sleeps ok at night  :(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #4 on: 18 January 2013, 13:44:58 »

That goes with the job I believe.

You would never get to being a prime minister if you were timid and lacking confidence. ;)

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 January 2013, 13:47:14 »

You would never get to being a prime minister if you were timid and lacking confidence. ;)
John Major was

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #6 on: 18 January 2013, 13:48:49 »

David Cameron has dismissed calls for the leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) to be allowed to take part in the next general election leaders' debates.

The Prime Minister, who is on hostile terms with Nigel Farage, said only parties "that are going to form the Government should be included".

No, cannot agree with that Nick. :o :o

He may be woolly, and lacking focus, but nasty he is not.  In fact if he was, like some predecessors, he would resolve his and the countries issues.  His big fault in fact he is not ruthless and determined, with a nasty streak! ;) 

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 January 2013, 13:50:55 »

He may be woolly, and lacking focus, but nasty he is not.  In fact if he was, like some predecessors, he would resolve his and the countries issues.  His big fault in fact he is not ruthless and determined, with a nasty streak! ;) 
Mad Maggie was

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #8 on: 18 January 2013, 13:52:08 »

John Major was

.............and look what happened to him, although he had the momentum of Thatcher to help him, but screwed it up by being such a grey, unimpressive, quiet, man. ::) ;)

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #9 on: 18 January 2013, 13:52:46 »

Mad Maggie was

Exactly!! :y :y :y :y :y  She was a leader of the type we now need :y :y

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 January 2013, 13:56:19 »

No we dont she was all smoke and mirrors-Look at Falklands-she Knew months before invasion-but left it so as to get max press coverage to get re-elected And thats not all she did 

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #11 on: 18 January 2013, 14:00:34 »

No we dont she was all smoke and mirrors-Look at Falklands-she Knew months before invasion-but left it so as to get max press coverage to get re-elected And thats not all she did

All great prime ministers throughout history have held things back, kept quite, and manipulated behind the scenes.  They have made Britain Great! :D ;)

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 18 January 2013, 14:03:37 »

All great prime ministers throughout history have held things back, kept quite, and manipulated behind the scenes.  They have made Britain Great! :D ;)
trckon someone like Churchhill is needed not another Camoron :y

cleggy

« Reply #13 on: 18 January 2013, 14:10:54 »

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you.
I'm doing community service this week.'  The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there were a 'thank you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door...?

Then an MP came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The MP was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen
MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it. :( :( :(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #14 on: 18 January 2013, 14:11:53 »

trckon someone like Churchhill is needed not another Camoron :y

He was a great man who took highly important decisions during a war.  But he was known to be difficult, and some of his decisions were very poor and arrogant!  But overall that arrogance, and sense of superiority that he had, achieved so much, but would have been a poor peace time PM.  He certainly had a significant affect on politics in his various positions over the decades, and was a driving force that Great Britain required.

He had his time though, and made the most of it thank God! :y :y

That is why I admire Churchill
« Last Edit: 18 January 2013, 14:13:48 by Lizzie Zoom »
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.