Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Yet another spectacular own goal from the Unions...  (Read 5442 times)

cem_devecioglu

Re: Yet another spectacular own goal from the Unions...
« Reply #45 on: 23 October 2013, 21:00:17 »

If all the money in the world was redistributed equally tomorrow Cem,what do you think the outcome would be ?

All is the most important word in this context Cem. If you think logically what would happen after it was redistributed,it answers many of the philosophical, practical and political questions which have been argued over for generations. ;)

if all was redistributed world be a much better place without doubt with all parametrs you can imagine .. but for this to happen production tools (let it be a factory, refinery or any other) and banks must be owned by public.. not by the few..

otherwise as I explained in other threads, money will always flow upwards (downflow will be negligible)  in pyramide and cause economical and social disasters again and again.. :(   (as Marx stated)

05omegav6

« Reply #46 on: 23 October 2013, 21:02:48 »

Quite right Cem, absolutely no point arguing about it :y

Individually we are responsible for our lives, the food we eat, our fortune, our misfortune, our place in the world. No one else, be they politicians, unions, dictators or even priests hold that responsibility. It is ours alone to bear.

That applies the world over.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 23 October 2013, 21:03:38 »

If all the money in the world was redistributed equally tomorrow Cem,what do you think the outcome would be ?

All is the most important word in this context Cem. If you think logically what would happen after it was redistributed,it answers many of the philosophical, practical and political questions which have been argued over for generations. ;)
I'm sure Mr Orwell wrote a book about farm animals who took over a farm and look what happened there...
Grumpy old man

05omegav6

« Reply #48 on: 23 October 2013, 21:05:54 »

Didn't end well for the senior union management iirc ;D

My solution to the world being overpopulated is a mass cull.

Guessing I won't be voted into government though, sadly.
I'd vote for that with one caveat... compulsory IQ test at 21. Anyone scoring below 100 becomes food.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #49 on: 23 October 2013, 21:11:15 »

Quite right Cem, absolutely no point arguing about it :y

Individually we are responsible for our lives, the food we eat, our fortune, our misfortune, our place in the world. No one else, be they politicians, unions, dictators or even priests hold that responsibility. It is ours alone to bear.

That applies the world over.

I wish the world poltics and historical consequences were simple as that Al :(   the "few" has collected all the power in hand and we masses are nothing more than a simple gear used and discarded when old..  but this will change.. one day..

05omegav6

« Reply #50 on: 23 October 2013, 21:25:32 »

Believe it or not Cem you not only have the ability to buy into the Joneses makebelieve world and kill yourself trying, but also to reject it in its entirety...

Not sure where being a communist fits on that scale though :-\ actually being a cynical disaffected citizen must be quite frustrating...

albitz

« Reply #51 on: 23 October 2013, 21:46:22 »

if all was redistributed world be a much better place without doubt with all parametrs you can imagine .. but for this to happen production tools (let it be a factory, refinery or any other) and banks must be owned by public.. not by the few..

otherwise as I explained in other threads, money will always flow upwards (downflow will be negligible)  in pyramide and cause economical and social disasters again and again.. :(   (as Marx stated)

If it all was redistributed, firstly every economy in the world would instantly collapse,but we will leave that to one side for the moment,as that could be blaimed on capitalism.
Initially,most people wouldn't bother going to work any more,as they would think they could afford not to bother. Some of us migh pay a visit to our local Ferrari dealership,but when we got there we would find that Ferrari prices had risen by 1000% overnight. They would have to,as they wouldn't be exclusive anymore,and would be equivalent in ral terms to a Ford Focus. Everyone could afford one,most people would want one,but they cant actually produce them in high numbers (even if they wanted to,so supply/demand would dictate the new price.
After a period of chaos,those with an entrepreneurial mindset would be buying/selling,doing deals and slowly but surely become richer than most other people. So would end up back where we are now,apart from the price of verything would have more 0,s on the end.
Of course he way of controlling this "for the common good" is for the state to take charge of it all.
Then, you have removal of personal responsibility,motivation,ambition,desire to progress,and an elite at the top of it all controlling not only all the money,but all the people,so a system which is much more flawed than the flawed capitalist sytem we had before.

05omegav6

« Reply #52 on: 23 October 2013, 21:56:27 »

Sounds remarkably like something that might happen in Russia 96 years ago, or PRC post 1945 ::)

Oddly enough, both of which now have market economies of sorts...

Karl Marx must be soo proud ::)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #53 on: 23 October 2013, 22:04:41 »

If it all was redistributed, firstly every economy in the world would instantly collapse,but we will leave that to one side for the moment,as that could be blaimed on capitalism.
Initially,most people wouldn't bother going to work any more,as they would think they could afford not to bother. Some of us migh pay a visit to our local Ferrari dealership,but when we got there we would find that Ferrari prices had risen by 1000% overnight. They would have to,as they wouldn't be exclusive anymore,and would be equivalent in ral terms to a Ford Focus. Everyone could afford one,most people would want one,but they cant actually produce them in high numbers (even if they wanted to,so supply/demand would dictate the new price.
After a period of chaos,those with an entrepreneurial mindset would be buying/selling,doing deals and slowly but surely become richer than most other people. So would end up back where we are now,apart from the price of verything would have more 0,s on the end.
Of course he way of controlling this "for the common good" is for the state to take charge of it all.
Then, you have removal of personal responsibility,motivation,ambition,desire to progress,and an elite at the top of it all controlling not only all the money,but all the people,so a system which is much more flawed than the flawed capitalist sytem we had before.

;D ;D ;D good story ;D ;D ;D :y

I was not sure but I'm now very sure that scaremongering (you like this word ;D ) is done in the depest biggest scales in capitalist systems.. ;D

dont know how to but really teaching a new way of thinking under different economic aspects is not that easy..  :-\

your hidden mistake is that under a different economical system ( not strictly a comy system)

a) you cant own production tools 
b) you cant increase or decrease prices on your own (its done by the state)
c) assets can not have higher values than determined by the public/state

and question : why you have to remove personal responsibility,motivation,ambition,desire to progress ? please let us discard cold war era propoganda ;D :y   is there no way to find/develop a better economical more equal system ?  answering no is simply against science imo :) :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #54 on: 23 October 2013, 22:07:23 »

Sounds remarkably like something that might happen in Russia 96 years ago, or PRC post 1945 ::)

who said they dont deviate from their planned economies under economic war  conditions ?

can I remind PRC own substantial amount of US (fed) bonds so that US treats PRC to start war if they convert those bonds to euro ;D ;D

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 23 October 2013, 22:18:06 »

terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired...

05omegav6

« Reply #56 on: 23 October 2013, 22:20:31 »

who said they dont deviate from their planned economies under economic war  conditions ?

can I remind PRC own substantial amount of US (fed) bonds so that US treats PRC to start war if they convert those bonds to euro ;D ;D
Precisely my point ::)

Market always wins :y

05omegav6

« Reply #57 on: 23 October 2013, 22:21:17 »

Keeping you up? ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #58 on: 23 October 2013, 22:26:01 »

Precisely my point ::)

Market always wins :y

market always wins ? huh  ??? ;D so that market always having disasters causing people to loose homes, job everything and people commit suicide.. :(   is that your ultimate solution ?  I dont think so :)

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 23 October 2013, 22:28:49 »

Keeping you up? ;D

This thread nearly oppsing sent me to a 5 month hiberntion of sleep....so I thought I would try and poke the bear instead ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 17 queries.