Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EuroCarParts....  (Read 3542 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: EuroCarParts....
« Reply #30 on: 18 February 2014, 21:06:49 »

Well I guess I'm going to get a massive dose of 'I told you so's....' now!  ::)  :D  ;D

Looking on the bright side though Mr Omegaman at least they put their hands up that they couldn't fulfill your order, rather than send out an 'alternative product' and I guess you're not out of pocket?  ;)

I've only had good experiences with them, but maybe I've got lower expectations than some around here!!  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18 February 2014, 21:13:13 »

Well I guess I'm going to get a massive dose of 'I told you so's....' now!  ::)  :D  ;D

Looking on the bright side though Mr Omegaman at least they put their hands up that they couldn't fulfill your order, rather than send out an 'alternative product' and I guess you're not out of pocket?  ;)

I've only had good experiences with them, but maybe I've got lower expectations than some around here!!  ::)  ;D

Don't worry Tigger,I use ecp on a daily basis and generally find them very useful and bloody cheap with a full trade account :y
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 18 February 2014, 21:38:20 »

First time I've had a problem with them TBH, Have used them in the past for wipers, pollen filters, etc..

My order was originally for, x2 Sachs rear springs - x2 Bilstein rear shocks...

Looks like they are sending the springs, So not a complete dead loss.  :y

Paid with PayPal, Not sure if they have refunded yet, Probably not, Haven't received a email from PayPal.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19 February 2014, 10:29:28 »

Don't worry Tigger,I use ecp on a daily basis and generally find them very useful and bloody cheap with a full trade account :y

Yep. I find them pretty good. :y

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 February 2014, 11:14:48 »

Ah Euro Crap Parts and the Bilstein shocks.....they never stock the Bilsteins and I questioned why they list them, also, when ordered with a discount they can never fulfil the order however, pay full whack and they turn up....

Go figure.

Man father used to deal with stacks of these types of outlets (Vx main dealer after sales manager) and Euro Crap Parts were by far the worst.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.