Author Topic: UShip  (Read 476 times)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
UShip
« on: 21 May 2014, 12:08:06 »

First experience of these transport 'bidding' services, have to say quite impressed.

We wanted a Sofa, 2 arm chairs and few other things shipped from Wales to here, I looked at various options, using cars, trailers ect. But settled on UShip, I posted up the items (size/weight/ect)

Then said where to and from and rough dates (we were flexible) I put it to auction, and some bids came in and the price came down, in the end I paid £52. Not bad I thought  :y

Man with Van type business turned up, all very professional and good communication, texting me when picking things up and when he was 30 mins away.

Can reccomend it for anyone wanting to ship large car bits at a cut down price  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: UShip
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2014, 12:19:00 »

I've seen this idea on the Tv and it appears to work reasonably well. Just be careful that you haven't used 'Bodgit and Scarper' to deliver your goods, Mr Tunnie. ::) ::) ;)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2014, 12:24:42 »

I've seen this idea on the Tv and it appears to work reasonably well. Just be careful that you haven't used 'Bodgit and Scarper' to deliver your goods, Mr Tunnie. ::) ::) ;)

Well that is a problem, but I looked at feed back all good.

Funds are also not released until delivered  :y

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2014, 12:27:53 »

I think you'll find that Mr Bodgit is a one man band now :-\ it would seem that Mr Scarper has, er, scarpered ;D

05omegav6

« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2014, 12:29:31 »

I do the odd thing with Anyvan, similar idea, but people have some very funny ideas about costs :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.