Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lower suspension arms  (Read 520 times)

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
lower suspension arms
« on: 24 June 2014, 21:27:40 »

With so many prices listed on the internet for the omega lower wishbone arms and the pictures all look the same how do i choose which are best value for money,,,,,there is a german supplier stating that theirs have the oil filled bush as original supplied around £70 a pair....Euro parts on offer around £49 each .......and yet all the rest do not mention anything about oil filled.....What is the general opinion  as there is a great deal of difference in the prices and therefore i would think in the quality..... :-\

05omegav6

Re: lower suspension arms
« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2014, 21:32:58 »

Shopping list for you...

Buy theses every time, (expect 20k miles from everything in the listing... not great, but the quality is better than the price suggests :y)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WISHBONE-SUSPENSION-ARMS-SET-KIT-VAUXHALL-OMEGA-B-NEW-/380922227451?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVauxhall%7CModel%3AOmega&hash=item58b0bbeafb

And these...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Powerflex-Vauxhall-Omega-B-PFF80-902-Front-Wishbone-Front-Bush-IN-STOCK-NOW-/111116268416?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVauxhall%7CModel%3AOmega&hash=item19df0bb380

The powerflex ones replace the oil filled front bushes either before fitting, or in 20k miles when they fail...

And yes they should be oil filled

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
Re: lower suspension arms
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2014, 23:02:45 »

Cheers for the info and i will go for the ones you have suggested ,,thanks again. :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.