Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daughters! how can yo say no!!!  (Read 1421 times)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
Daughters! how can yo say no!!!
« on: 20 September 2014, 22:33:33 »

Miss Vamps has been shopping with potential mr vamps jnr - notice the low case, aka boyfriend, in Darlington, she didn't spend her New Look voucher...... ;) ;)

Just sent me a link and asked if I could order her a hoody, from her trampoline club, I had previously agreed...... :y

Feeling mischievous I sent her a message back saying; They don't call me 'New Look' I don't take vouchers......................

To which I received a message from her; "I know, they call you Michael Steven Flood, bank of daughter and personal shopper under instruction"

swmbo and I just smiled, how can you say No to such a quick witted response......... :D :D :D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Daughters! how can yo say no!!!
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2014, 23:01:05 »

Don't you just love daughters  ;D ;D

Andy H

• Omega Lord
  • Auckland
    • Mazda MPV
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2014, 23:22:36 »

Mine is only 7 weeks old. She hasn't started to answer back (yet)  :)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2014, 23:31:12 by Andy H »
"Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull somewhere before."

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2014, 23:36:04 »

Yet ........ but she WILL! And you'll be powerless to say no to your little girl.  ;D ;D ;D

My little girl is now 25 and is still able to wrap me around her little finger ............ but I don't mind   ::) ::)

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2014, 00:05:56 »

Yet ........ but she WILL! And you'll be powerless to say no to your little girl.  ;D ;D ;D

My little girl is now 25 and is still able to wrap me around her little finger ............ but I don't mind   ::) ::)

Miss Vamps is 14 years old, not a bad kid at all really, and what Andy said^^^^^^^ ;) ;)

05omegav6

« Reply #5 on: 21 September 2014, 00:20:39 »

Easily... it's only a two letter word...

First letter N, second letter O.... ::)

Not suggesting Miss Vamps falls into this category, but most of the scrotes hereaboots want for nothing/expect everything because parents are too keen to provide every single trapping of modern life, simply because THEIR parents couldn't...

While I sympathise with the desire to want the best for offspring, a little no goes a long way... :y and if you provide everything then they learn nothing ::) Did Miss Vamps cover the cost of getting back from the Isle of Man at a moments notice?

Ok, a rhetorical question, asked in absence of detail, but it makes a point as we can guess the answer...

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 September 2014, 00:52:51 »

Easily... it's only a two letter word...

First letter N, second letter O.... ::)

Not suggesting Miss Vamps falls into this category, but most of the scrotes hereaboots want for nothing/expect everything because parents are too keen to provide every single trapping of modern life, simply because THEIR parents couldn't...

While I sympathise with the desire to want the best for offspring, a little no goes a long way... :y and if you provide everything then they learn nothing ::) Did Miss Vamps cover the cost of getting back from the Isle of Man at a moments notice?

Ok, a rhetorical question, asked in absence of detail, but it makes a point as we can guess the answer...

Miss Vamps is a school girl, she has no income, I blame the government.......... :-X

There was not additional cost, she had a flexible return ticket and I would have had to collect her anyway............You don't have children, living with you on a daily basis do you?

She is our 4th child, no scroats and all 3 eldest working and Master Vamps, 3rd, just about to move out on completion of his house purcase, so 3 independent home owners working and one grandson, we admit to having some problems with one of the boys in the past, I reckon  that is a pretty good outcome.......... :y :y

05omegav6

« Reply #7 on: 21 September 2014, 03:27:35 »

Saying that the ticket was flexible and that you would have been picking her up anyway a) misses my point and b) suggests that you were anticipating her wanting to come home earlier than planned... in which case why go in the first place :-\

Effectively suggesting that, as her Dad, it's your job to pay for everything is quite a selfish thing to say, it may well be true but to say it in that manner suggests a lack of appreciation and reminds me of Kevin Patterson.

Andy H

• Omega Lord
  • Auckland
    • Mazda MPV
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 September 2014, 08:37:04 »

I think this one is going to be difficult to say no to  :)

The rabbit looks like it had a hard night........

Miss Vamps is 14 years old, not a bad kid at all really, and what Andy said^^^^^^^ ;) ;)
"Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull somewhere before."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.