Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Saying good buy to Omega ownership.  (Read 5137 times)

gstylebaby

• Omega Knight
  • stockport
  • Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light
    • View Profile
Re: Saying good buy to Omega ownership.
« Reply #15 on: 01 April 2015, 20:58:48 »

I'm going to miss them but I guess the time has come for me to move on....I still have my saloon but I think that's going too.  My wife is very happy at the idea of me moving on car wise think she got fed up of me going on and on about this needing that lol.  My saloon is in very good nik for the year but will be sold once I have removed the ice stuff from it.  Happy times in that motor.......Drifting off down memory lane lol.

You lot not going to get rid of me that soon though.

Hi  I remember the time we meet at one of the meets when I still had my Blue 3.2.  we have a good chat about the Omegas
it was about 4-5 years ago. It was a good meet and the weather was nice. Not sure if you remember. I do miss my one  aka "old blue" ;) ;)

I remember it Steve it was a good meet one i won't forget due to a good turn out Andy b and the likes where all there.  I remember your Omega to nice motor. Think we were the last to leave lol sat chatting like to old dears lol.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 April 2015, 23:14:45 »

I'm going to miss them but I guess the time has come for me to move on....I still have my saloon but I think that's going too.  My wife is very happy at the idea of me moving on car wise think she got fed up of me going on and on about this needing that lol.  My saloon is in very good nik for the year but will be sold once I have removed the ice stuff from it.  Happy times in that motor.......Drifting off down memory lane lol.

Hi  I remember the time we meet at one of the meets when I still had my Blue 3.2.  we have a good chat about the Omegas
it was about 4-5 years ago. It was a good meet and the weather was nice. Not sure if you remember. I do miss my one  aka "old blue" ;) ;)

I remember it Steve it was a good meet one i won't forget due to a good turn out Andy b and the likes where all there.  I remember your Omega to nice motor. Think we were the last to leave lol sat chatting like to old dears lol.

I remember that meet too .......was it really that long ago?  ???

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 April 2015, 23:24:11 »

I remember that meet too .......was it really that long ago?  ???

Which meet was this?....................

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 April 2015, 23:43:21 »

I think it was Chester services ......  :-\

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 April 2015, 23:57:07 »

Time goes so quickly, think how long ago was the York meet?............. :( :(

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 April 2015, 00:05:41 »

Time goes so quickly, think how long ago was the York meet?............. :( :(

A looooong time ago ...... best not to think too much  ???

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 April 2015, 00:07:36 »

terry paget

• Omega Baron
  • Midsomer Norton Somerset
    • 3 Astras 2 Vectra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 April 2015, 08:26:06 »

I still have six Omegas and love them all. Last weekend Catherine's V reg Opel 2.5 misbehaved and shoved its n/s shock absorber through its tower, causing her to ring me in panic. I nipped up to London Sunday morning, collected her car and left my spare car (R reg Omega estate) for her.
 Rust is now becoming a problem in my Omegas, as it did in my Senators before. All are at least 10 years old. I bought a 2000 2.5 estate last year more or less rust free. Thanks ajsphead. I bought a 2.0 saloon in Hartlepool 4 years ago that was awfully rusty. I now seek rust free Omegas to maintain my fleet. Apart from avoiding coastal cars, have members any tips?

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02 April 2015, 09:57:22 »

I still have six Omegas and love them all. Last weekend Catherine's V reg Opel 2.5 misbehaved and shoved its n/s shock absorber through its tower, causing her to ring me in panic. I nipped up to London Sunday morning, collected her car and left my spare car (R reg Omega estate) for her.
 Rust is now becoming a problem in my Omegas, as it did in my Senators before. All are at least 10 years old. I bought a 2000 2.5 estate last year more or less rust free. Thanks ajsphead. I bought a 2.0 saloon in Hartlepool 4 years ago that was awfully rusty. I now seek rust free Omegas to maintain my fleet. Apart from avoiding coastal cars, have members any tips?

Learn to weld.  ::)  ;D  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02 April 2015, 11:51:50 »

;D ;D ;D That was us to old dears talking about cars ...think that we where , it was a great day out. I don't get much chance to do it now. I Hope that you are well and the family are good. Hope all goes well.

I was very sad to see mine gone...I still keep on the forum when I can as love the group on here  :y :y

take care man  :y     
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.