Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Another story from the 'You wouldn't believe it if I told ya' book of twonks!!!  (Read 3274 times)

Crazycarzowner

Out on patrol the other day and a car pricked my attention as it was driving towards me, going a little too fast male driver drinking a can at the wheel. It certainly grabbed my attention when it triggered my ANPR for having no insurance  >:( >:( >:(

I knew a little further up the road was a mini RAB so I pressed the loud pedal and spun it around to go after it. To my frustration said vehicle had disappeared  :o :o :o Bloody thing must have been really shifting, not to be beaten I carried on and in the distance I saw brake lights - said car frantically slowing down for a speed camera. Ah ha!!! managed to get behind it, it then takes a right, then another, in order to shake me off but to no avail. I then spot the car, engine running lights out parked up down a side street. Male sat there drinking a JD & Coke  ::) ::) ::) I says to him 'step into my office'

The rest as they say.........is history!!!!  ;) ;) ;)

No insurance = no car & p1$$ed into the bargain!

05omegav6

That's actually quite disturbing :o

I know you can't just shoot people willy nilly, but there must be times when you wish you could put the wretched sods out of their misery :-\

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile

>:( >:( Unbelievable

STEMO

Disturbing and unbelievable.....in our world, yes.

Shallow Al

• Lymington, Hampshire.
    • 3.0 Litre Elite.
    • View Profile

Glad you got him, before he got me or anyone else.  :y
I used to know everything. Then I got married.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile

It should be surprising how many people are out there using a lethal weapon with no thought for anyone but themselves.Sadly it isn't,I'm just glad our police such as yourself are out there doing their best to make us all that little bit safer :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile

Can't beat a bit of nouse......   :y

Crazycarzowner

Can't beat a bit of nouse......   :y

Or a reliable BMW!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile

Nouse before beemer!  Scrote wouldn't have been faster than a radio trans, assuming another unit near enough or free enough to intercept.

Oh how I miss being part of the anpr team. Happiest few years of my police/Trafpol times. Source of an ample sufficiency of stories told over beer and curry sometimes!

Crazycarzowner

Scrote wouldn't have been faster than a radio trans, assuming another unit near enough or free enough to intercept.

No he wouldn't, however with only 7 of us on & 3 of them covering the motorway my nearest traff plod is probably 30 miles away  :o ::) ::)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile

As anticipated, sadly...   

Perhaps current events may (oh, how I detest that word.....) allow things to slow or improve as regards staffing.

Won't hold my breath though.

Perhaps if her gaff were tanned though....   ::).. 

ted_one

Not wanting to pee on the parade but.... ::) with maximum points on his licence and a hefty fine and at least a years ban,I would hazard a guess that he'll just stick two fingers up to due process and carry on driving,so I'm going to settle in Al's court and shoot them as soon as you stop them.....job's a good 'un :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile

There is merit in the Judge Dredd approach but with current limp wristed namby pamby lentil munching PC 20/20 hindsight it's a non starter, in my opinion...   :'(

Crazycarzowner

Not wanting to pee on the parade but.... ::) with maximum points on his licence and a hefty fine and at least a years ban,I would hazard a guess that he'll just stick two fingers up to due process and carry on driving,so I'm going to settle in Al's court and shoot them as soon as you stop them.....job's a good 'un :y

He may do, but I know where he lives  ;) ;) ;) and I never forget a car  :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile

He may do, but I know where he lives  ;) ;) ;) and I never forget a car  :y

Was it manual or auto?  Shame if he got a leg injury whilst evading lawfull custody.

;D
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 18 queries.