Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Water stains.  (Read 12357 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Water stains.
« Reply #60 on: 02 September 2016, 12:15:27 »

Ah if only! Just a 2.0 derv drinker, 190hp, 300lb/ft, DSG gearbox.. currently averaging 50mpg with ~700 miles on the clock post delivery (8 miles on the clock at delivery)

;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

aaronjb

« Reply #61 on: 02 September 2016, 12:16:38 »

So after a day and a half the detailing is finished - paintwork is now flawless with zero swirls, marks or blemishes; you can use it like a mirror.

The "SiRamic" coating is also so anti-stick that when I went to stick the PistonHeads logo on ... it won't stick  ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 02 September 2016, 12:22:30 »

So after a day and a half the detailing is finished - paintwork is now flawless with zero swirls, marks or blemishes; you can use it like a mirror.

The "SiRamic" coating is also so anti-stick that when I went to stick the PistonHeads logo on ... it won't stick  ;D ;D ;D

Well, that sounds like forty quid well spent. ;)

aaronjb

« Reply #63 on: 02 September 2016, 12:38:46 »

You missed a zero..

STEMO

« Reply #64 on: 02 September 2016, 12:41:26 »

Does it? :-\  You still have to wash a black car after every journey to keep it looking pristine. It just takes a bit less effort if you've treated it first.

I could never own a car like yours. I wouldn't want to leave it anywhere other than in a locked garage. Can you imagine concentrating on your shopping when you just know some bastard is going to rub up against your shiny black car with their dirty coat or, even worse, their pooch is going to piss on your wheel.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 02 September 2016, 13:33:34 »

Does it? :-\  You still have to wash a black car after every journey to keep it looking pristine. It just takes a bit less effort if you've treated it first.

I could never own a car like yours. I wouldn't want to leave it anywhere other than in a locked garage. Can you imagine concentrating on your shopping when you just know some bastard is going to rub up against your shiny black car with their dirty coat or, even worse, their pooch is going to piss on your wheel.  ;D

Sexual deviants are everywhere these days. ;)

STEMO

« Reply #66 on: 02 September 2016, 13:35:23 »

Sexual deviants are everywhere these days. ;)
Nothing wrong with that  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 02 September 2016, 13:36:43 »

Does it? :-\ You still have to wash a black car after every journey to keep it looking pristine. It just takes a bit less effort if you've treated it first.

This is something I had not really considered. I am learning the hard way that black cars are a bastard to keep clean.

Perhaps I should have gone for the 'Barbie pink' MX5 instead.....or snot green Astra. :-\

STEMO

« Reply #68 on: 02 September 2016, 13:45:29 »

Does it? :-\ You still have to wash a black car after every journey to keep it looking pristine. It just takes a bit less effort if you've treated it first.

This is something I had not really considered. I am learning the hard way that black cars are a bastard to keep clean.

Perhaps I should have gone for the 'Barbie pink' MX5 instead.....or snot green Astra. :-\
Yes....you should. Being the magnanimous chap that I am, I will swap my practical estate for your impetuous purchase. I will carry the burden of constantly living in wellington boots and oil skins whilst emptying a small reservoir each week in the name of a clean car.
Please think more carefully in future.

PM me your address. I'll remove the dogs crate and soiled towels and drive down at the weekend.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 02 September 2016, 13:48:17 »

Yes....you should. Being the magnanimous chap that I am, I will swap my practical estate for your impetuous purchase. I will carry the burden of constantly living in wellington boots and oil skins whilst emptying a small reservoir each week in the name of a clean car.

PM me your address. I'll remove the dogs crate and soiled towels and drive down at the weekend.  ;D

Can I assume we are talking about a straight P/X?

I can't afford to give you a financial settlement as well.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 02 September 2016, 13:49:25 »

Is this connected with your mutt.....or? ::) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #71 on: 02 September 2016, 13:57:58 »

Is this connected with your mutt.....or? ::) ::)
Mind your own business  ;D

Looks like rain  :-\  Dirty water splashing up off the road...getting all over the sills and doors.  :-\ Never mind......it doesn't show on snot green.  :)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 02 September 2016, 17:23:44 »

So are white ones  :-X

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 02 September 2016, 18:17:28 »

It's why silver is such a popular colour; they just go a dull grey ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 03 September 2016, 12:17:04 »

It's why silver is such a popular colour; they just go a dull grey ;D

I owned a silver Omega. Apparently they are extremely rare. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.