Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its Christmas already!  (Read 1904 times)

TD

• Omega Knight
  • Swindon
    • Nowt!
    • View Profile
Its Christmas already!
« on: 04 November 2016, 18:04:21 »

It must be.....

Local contractors have been up cherry pickers this week.....installing all the chrimbo lights on lampposts around the local shops and hanging strings of lights between the shops as well...

Bet half of them don't work when they turn them on.....like last year  ::) ;D

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Its Christmas already!
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2016, 18:59:14 »

Well I received a Xmas card last Wednesday :o Does that count?

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2016, 19:04:36 »

They just leave them up all year round up here. You can hardly see them when they're switched off anyway.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 November 2016, 19:13:23 »

I hate Christmas.

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 04 November 2016, 19:23:20 »

I hate Christmas.
I try my best to tolerate it without taking the piss/getting grumpy every year. But people just won't leave me be.
"What do you want for Christmas?" "Nothing". "Same as last year?" "Yep" "You miserable old bugger".
No, I'm not, I just genuinely don't want a mug or a pair of socks or some such shite. One year I told her I was having a new car and she didn't say anything, just sulked. You can't win.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 November 2016, 20:07:44 »

I hate Christmas.
I try my best to tolerate it without taking the piss/getting grumpy every year. But people just won't leave me be.
"What do you want for Christmas?" "Nothing". "Same as last year?" "Yep" "You miserable old bugger".
No, I'm not, I just genuinely don't want a mug or a pair of socks or some such shite. One year I told her I was having a new car and she didn't say anything, just sulked. You can't win.

That's a shame. I was going to send you a gift-wrapped 22 year old Norwegian girl. One with long blonde hair and big tits.

However, if my benevolence is not appreciated I shall keep her for myself. :P :P :P :)

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 04 November 2016, 20:23:26 »

I hate Christmas.

That's a shame. I was going to send you a gift-wrapped 22 year old Norwegian girl. One with long blonde hair and big tits.

However, if my benevolence is not appreciated I shall keep her for myself. :P :P :P :)
You hang on to her, Opti, she'd only want feeding.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 November 2016, 21:40:21 »

When I'm President (For Life) of England, I'll decree that it will be highly illegal to put up decorations, mention, promote or make any plans for Christmas before 1st December!  :y

I think I can make room for a blonde Norwegian with big tits down here M'lud if you're worried about flying laptops!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 November 2016, 22:02:23 »

When I'm President (For Life) of England, I'll decree that it will be highly illegal to put up decorations, mention, promote or make any plans for Christmas before 1st December!  :y

I think I can make room for a blonde Norwegian with big tits down here M'lud if you're worried about flying laptops!  :y

I've decided to enjoy her on Christmas day with my SIL after Mrs Opti has retired for the night. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 November 2016, 22:04:56 »

I've decided to enjoy her on Christmas day with my SIL after Mrs Opti has retired for the night. :)

Greedy sod!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 November 2016, 22:38:56 »

I hate the commercial (incredibly long run up) to Xmas. But I love Xmas day. I actually like doing Xmas lunch and all the stuff that goes with it. I hate the pressie buying thing (IE hand wringing about how much you spend Vs how much someone else spent, and what to get whom blah blah). But, Xmas day lunch, wine, crackers, crap pressies, chill etc. Love it  :y Just don't take it all too seriously.
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.