Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Theresa or Jeremy?  (Read 48209 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Theresa or Jeremy?
« Reply #150 on: 24 April 2017, 13:10:59 »

I predict that Theresa May and Marine Le Pen will have a lesbian love affair.  ;D

I get the feeling that the PM is partial to a bit of bondage and submission. Note the big thick chain she often wears. :)

STEMO

« Reply #151 on: 24 April 2017, 13:12:30 »

I predict that Theresa May and Marine Le Pen will have a lesbian love affair.  ;D

I get the feeling that the PM is partial to a bit of bondage and submission. Note the big thick chain she often wears. :)
Yes, and the stilettos. Imagine those things digging into your groin.  Ouch   :'(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 24 April 2017, 13:26:12 »

Opti, your a sick man.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 24 April 2017, 13:35:23 »

That he achieved a second term, let alone a third is beyond comprehension >:(
As said, the British voting public is either very, very stupid, or very, very gullible.  Probably a combination of the 2, which is worse case scenario.

Maybe I should stand, as the leader of the mass cull of stupid people party.

Clearly highlighted on a course I attended last week.

When posed with the question of 'what is the speed limit for a standard car on UK motorways' and given the option of 30, 60, 70 and 80 the following results were gained (from 24 off people):

30 - 0%
60 - 25%
70 - 50%
80 - 25%

......yes indeed, they walk amongst us...
What flavour of course? One for immigrants hoping to be Britishised? That's the kind of shite they put into those.  ;D

Just one of those 'awareness' type courses...... ;D :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 24 April 2017, 16:52:32 »

What, speed kills type awareness course.  Naughty, naughty boy. You should be an honest, upstanding citizen such as myself.

What is the world coming to :P
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #155 on: 24 April 2017, 16:58:57 »

What, speed kills type awareness course.  Naughty, naughty boy. You should be an honest, upstanding citizen such as myself.

They weren't patronising enough to put that one into the 'special' , by invite only course I went on. Some of the ones we got actually made you think.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 24 April 2017, 17:18:57 »

Disgraceful, isn't it? ::)

(Recalls a certain incident involving a 250 RAND fine and an unmodified Hyundai Accent 1.6 Auto) :-[
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 24 April 2017, 17:37:08 »

If you are going to generate fake news at least go the whole hog, where it is a May, Le Pen threesome which alternates between Scottish Ruth Davidson and wee Jimmy Krankie, with Lord Opti their personal chaperones. ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

Lord Opti will be on here in a bit asking about laptop repairs after explaining to SWMBO his political coalition fantasy. :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

STEMO is busy writing a book about it, called 7 Political Shades of Grey with the introduction by John Major. ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 24 April 2017, 17:41:57 »

I listened to Corbyns speech on the news today, and it was as if I had been transported back to 1974.
He is like one of those japanese soldiers they used to come across in the jungle in the 60,s who thought he was still fighting the second world war, even though the rest of the world knew that war had long since been ended.
He is talking like an old fashioned class warrior to a an old style working class, which no longer exists.
If he and McDonnell were in charge of the UK economy , I have no doubt they would run the same way that big bird with the colourful outfits ran the kids charity she was in charge of. Spend any amount of money on anything your agenda says is morally correct, without ever taking a look to see if there is actually any money left to spend.
I think they are in for the biggest hiding they have ever had.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #159 on: 24 April 2017, 18:01:26 »

I listened to Corbyns speech on the news today, and it was as if I had been transported back to 1974.
He is like one of those japanese soldiers they used to come across in the jungle in the 60,s who thought he was still fighting the second world war, even though the rest of the world knew that war had long since been ended.
He is talking like an old fashioned class warrior to a an old style working class, which no longer exists.
If he and McDonnell were in charge of the UK economy , I have no doubt they would run the same way that big bird with the colourful outfits ran the kids charity she was in charge of. Spend any amount of money on anything your agenda says is morally correct, without ever taking a look to see if there is actually any money left to spend.
Then again, Albs, quite a few of the general population will believe him no matter what he says.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 24 April 2017, 18:04:15 »

He is a chip off the old Michael Foot block.  An absolute disaster for Labour ::) ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 24 April 2017, 18:17:53 »

And long may he reign.  ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 24 April 2017, 20:09:26 »

That,s the trouble with intellectuals like Foot was, they are so far removed from the real world.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 24 April 2017, 20:46:53 »

Foot was indeed something of an intellectual. His neighbour and regular dinner companion Enoch Powell, also had a razor sharp intellect.
Apparently they often had great political discussions at one anothers kitchen table.
Cant imagine two people so far apart on the political spectrum doing that in this day and age. We are much more polarised and cloed minded these days.
I don't see Corbyn as an intellectual though. Its as if he has memorised all the standard left wing mantras from his youth and repeats them endlessly without noticing the changes in the world around him over the last 50 years.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 24 April 2017, 21:41:09 »

I don't see Corbyn as an intellectual though. Its as if he has memorised all the standard left wing mantras from his youth and repeats them endlessly without noticing the changes in the world around him over the last 50 years.

Corbyn represents the traditional, grassroots, leftish, union-based heart of the Labour party. The professional do or say whatever it takes to keep being re-elected politicians crowding in to the centre(that's both Labour and Conservatives) keep a couple of them around to salve their consciences. They were so ill prepared for the resurgence of a traditional screw you, I'M alright Conservative party and the consequent swing to the left for Labour supporters that they couldn't muster any worthwhile opposition to him.

Is he electable as a government leader? Not a chance.
We're looking at a further two Tory governments before a Labour one is necessary to slow the damage they've done. This is how British politics has 'worked' for the last 100 years.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.