Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down

Author Topic: Theresa or Jeremy?  (Read 48133 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Theresa or Jeremy?
« Reply #405 on: 31 May 2017, 20:11:13 »

I have no doubt that a labour government could be economically ruinous, but that's ok. After a five year long party, a nice conservative will come along and tell us we've all been very naughty and they'll have to cut our pocket money.  ;D

And then all the economically illiterate bleeding heart lefties squeal about austerity, child poverty, food banks etc etc until enough people believe them and the cycle repeats itself.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 31 May 2017, 20:11:45 »

Boriswont be doing the negotiating, David Davis will, and hes a pretty intelligent, sensible bloke.

Yup, the man who thinks Southern Ireland is internal to the UK.

Stunning.

Explain please ?
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #407 on: 31 May 2017, 20:12:56 »

Well, you see, Albs, Eire is not part of the UK. Thought you'd know that...being Irish an all.  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #408 on: 31 May 2017, 20:14:23 »

I have no doubt that a labour government could be economically ruinous, but that's ok. After a five year long party, a nice conservative will come along and tell us we've all been very naughty and they'll have to cut our pocket money.  ;D

And then all the economically illiterate bleeding heart lefties squeal about austerity, child poverty, food banks etc etc until enough people believe them and the cycle repeats itself.  ::)
Yeah. But at least we get to have a blowout. ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 31 May 2017, 20:14:55 »

He described the border between norn iron and southern Ireland as an internal border for the UK.

Therefore, under the same rules Diane is judged by, his credibility is forever shot. Or is that not how it works for him?

But again, it wasn't widely reported. Funnily enough  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 31 May 2017, 20:15:10 »

I think I know what he was getting at. It is a UK border, which is non of the EU,s business. It is purely a matter for the Govt. of the U.K. and the Republic of Ireland.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2017, 20:17:32 by Migv6 »

STEMO

« Reply #411 on: 31 May 2017, 20:16:07 »

He described the border between norn iron and southern Ireland as an internal border for the UK.

Therefore, under the same rules Diane is judged by, his credibility is forever shot. Or is that not how it works for him?

But again, it wasn't widely reported. Funnily enough  ::)
I didn't know that, and I know everything. I'll have to have a word with myself.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 31 May 2017, 20:19:28 »

I think I know what he was getting at. It is a UK border, which is non of the EU,s business. It is purely a matter for the Govt. of the U.K. and the Republic of Ireland.

Usually calm and composed I thought DD seemed a little rattled on channel 4 news tonight.

STEMO

« Reply #413 on: 31 May 2017, 20:28:20 »

Not so. The Republic is part of the EU and even has the Euro as it's currency. It is more EU than UK, and it's the EU's border with the UK.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 31 May 2017, 20:36:54 »

But matters of how that border operates should be between the UK and Dublin Governments. They always have been in the past, and there is no justifiable reason why people in offices in Brussels ,who have no real world experience of the situation there, should be allowed to get involved in that. It would be a certain recipe for disaster.
I suppose, if the Dublin Govt. allow the EU to be involved, there isn't much we could do, apart from create a new border 100 yards inside Norn Irn, and tell them to far cough and mind their own business.

STEMO

« Reply #415 on: 31 May 2017, 20:43:20 »

The Dublin Government will obey the rules of the club of which they are a member. Let's face it, if ever there was a country that did well out of membership.......... ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 31 May 2017, 20:48:21 »

Are there rules governing the border between the EU and the world outside of the EU ?
when I hear people like Juncker speaking about what they want for the Irish border, it fills me with fear and dread.

STEMO

« Reply #417 on: 31 May 2017, 20:50:06 »

Are there rules governing the border between the EU and the world outside of the EU ?
when I hear people like Juncker speaking about what they want for the Irish border, it fills me with fear and dread.
I have no idea, Albs. Nor does David Davies, apparently.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 31 May 2017, 21:11:25 »

Just remembered. Emily Thornberry (shadow foreign secretary, and infamous for taking the piss out of white van men) said a couple of days ago that we cant export our food to Australia because it would go off before it got there.  ;D ;D
The whole election debate process is turning into an episode of The thick of it.  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 31 May 2017, 21:12:42 »

I have no idea, Albs. Nor does David Davies, apparently.

Depends on exactly what he said,and in what context. I would like to see a video of it.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.