Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Council/Government/Spongers Rant  (Read 4175 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: council employees
« Reply #15 on: 07 August 2008, 17:39:53 »

And the state spongers, including my fat lazy sister, should be left to sort themselves out. Or shot..

You know, you are so un-PC, I find it very refreshing :y

Incidently, I also agree with what you say. I know someone on incapacity benefit that can't work in an office but can have a vigourous excercise routine every day  :-X
I used to live in a newbuild on a ex-council estate, that was mostly private by time I moved there.  The council seemed to fail to sell houses in one corner of it, as they put most of the 'difficult' families there.

Going to the local postoffice, that fat slags off the estate would pick up their giro, and slap £20 of it on the National Lottery and scratch cards (the PO were wise to fit a lottery machine!), and a load more on fags.

Thats were a nuts load of your tax goes  >:(

Now that same house of mine was built next to a load of old biddies bungalows.  I frequently used to end up chatting to a lot of them as I went for walks.  These pensioners, waiting to die, were on a bloody pittence, most of them couldn't afford to keep warm in the winter, let alone blow £20 a week on the rather lotto  >:(

And as you  originally said STATE spongers, F***-all to do with local government.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 August 2008, 17:40:21 »

Some people will always play the system if it's there to be played. I know others who could receive benefits due to ill health but go out to work. Re Job Evaluation. One of the council staff from the benefits office was working out what a particular claimant was entitled to. When he realised that he/she would be better off sat at home than he would be working for the benefits office, he packed up his stuff & resigned.  :-?
And that is precisely the trouble with the benefits system!  Scrap it!  Make people go to work, if they don't, no money, no food, die.  The government are too bloody gay over the whole issue.  There are very few people in this country who are unable to work in one form or another.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 August 2008, 17:41:41 »

And the state spongers, including my fat lazy sister, should be left to sort themselves out. Or shot..

You know, you are so un-PC, I find it very refreshing :y

Incidently, I also agree with what you say. I know someone on incapacity benefit that can't work in an office but can have a vigourous excercise routine every day  :-X
I used to live in a newbuild on a ex-council estate, that was mostly private by time I moved there.  The council seemed to fail to sell houses in one corner of it, as they put most of the 'difficult' families there.

Going to the local postoffice, that fat slags off the estate would pick up their giro, and slap £20 of it on the National Lottery and scratch cards (the PO were wise to fit a lottery machine!), and a load more on fags.

Thats were a nuts load of your tax goes  >:(

Now that same house of mine was built next to a load of old biddies bungalows.  I frequently used to end up chatting to a lot of them as I went for walks.  These pensioners, waiting to die, were on a bloody pittence, most of them couldn't afford to keep warm in the winter, let alone blow £20 a week on the rather lotto  >:(

And as you  originally said STATE spongers, F***-all to do with local government.
Sorry, AndyB, was not digging at council workers, more the idiots in suits above them  :-[
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 August 2008, 17:42:58 »

And that is precisely the trouble with the benefits system!  Scrap it!  Make people go to work, if they don't, no money, no food, die.  The government are too bloody gay over the whole issue.  There are very few people in this country who are unable to work in one form or another.

Agreed. Which brings us full circle. You go out to work to bring home a mediocre wage (don't ever tell her I said that  :o) and then they want to take a quarter of it off you, cos someone you have never clapped eyes on has decreed you're only worth so much!

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07 August 2008, 17:43:53 »

Sorry, AndyB, was not digging at council workers, more the idiots in suits above them  :-[

That's OK. I'd realised you were mid-rant.  ;D  ;D  :y

rickyboy

• Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 August 2008, 17:44:29 »

Some people will always play the system if it's there to be played. I know others who could receive benefits due to ill health but go out to work. Re Job Evaluation. One of the council staff from the benefits office was working out what a particular claimant was entitled to. When he realised that he/she would be better off sat at home than he would be working for the benefits office, he packed up his stuff & resigned.  :-?

Yep totally agree.  Also sterilising the junkies would be another great idea so they can't have kid after kid to get more benefits and to stop another generation of little psychos emerging.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 August 2008, 17:44:44 »

That's OK. I'd realised you were mid-rant.  ;D  ;D  :y
Sorry, I promise to calm down now  :-[
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 August 2008, 17:47:43 »

Who's going to be the front man/woman for the OOF in Parliament Party?  ;D ;D  ;D  :y :y :y

rickyboy

• Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 August 2008, 17:47:47 »

Problem is there are so many layabouts and they are allowed to vote.  Offering bums benefits is a great way to get a big chunk of the population to vote for your party.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07 August 2008, 17:48:25 »

Yep totally agree.  Also sterilising the junkies would be another great idea so they can't have kid after kid to get more benefits and to stop another generation of little psychos emerging.

It does make me wonder what Darwin would think about the future prognosis for our gene pool. Soon they will be the only people in society who can afford to procreate.  :-X

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07 August 2008, 17:55:06 »

It does make me wonder what Darwin would think about the future prognosis for our gene pool. Soon they will be the only people in society who can afford to procreate.  :-X

Kevin
Western society is on the verge of fubar, esp when we have that stupid bird from Liberty on the telly every morning protesting that prisoners/junkies/criminals/etc are getting unfair treatment.  She needs to see the sharp end of a rifle as well, dozy, useless, pointless cow.  

Anyway, I'm thinking nice thoughts. Sand, sea, beach, peace....
« Last Edit: 07 August 2008, 17:56:09 by TheBoy »
Grumpy old man

rickyboy

• Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07 August 2008, 17:56:42 »

Kevin

Yes very worrying.  I've recently had a pay cut and I've had to sorn my car as I cannot afford to tax it.  It makes me pretty sick when I see unemployed people driving around in brand new cars and I can't afford to get by working six days a week.

rickyboy

• Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07 August 2008, 17:59:50 »

Kevin
Western society is on the verge of fubar, esp when we have that stupid bird from Liberty on the telly every morning protesting that prisoners/junkies/criminals/etc are getting unfair treatment.  She needs to see the sharp end of a rifle as well, dozy, useless, pointless cow.  

Anyway, I'm thinking nice thoughts. Sand, sea, beach, peace....

All the PC so called "do gooders" are people who don't have to deal or have never dealt with criminals or junkies.  If they were mugged or attacked by one in the street I'm sure they'd quickly change their minds.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Council/Government/Spongers Rant
« Reply #28 on: 07 August 2008, 18:03:54 »

We have gone waaaay off topic, and original post was a serious post, so I've split it where I thought was relevent.

Sorry for going off topic AndyB.
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
Re: Council/Government/Spongers Rant
« Reply #29 on: 07 August 2008, 18:04:36 »

.. we have that stupid bird from Liberty on the telly every morning protesting that prisoners/junkies/criminals/etc are getting unfair treatment.  She needs to see the sharp end of a rifle as well, dozy, useless, pointless cow.   .....

This one?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.