Author Topic: SHELL  (Read 2947 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: SHELL
« Reply #15 on: 05 April 2019, 17:40:08 »

O look the gauge is near E, I better go and put £20 in, where's the nearest supermarket. Job done.
£20  :o
that won't get you back from the supermarket  :D

don't keep your wallet in your back pocket
the Omega's seat sensor detects you have money in it and re-calibrates the range  :y

BigGriff likes to keep his pet moths all warm and cosy tucked up in his wallet!   :)

That wurzel picking on me again 

I'll have you know Lepidopterology is a very rewarding hobby.

Those long dark winter evenings must fly by BigGriff!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
Re: SHELL
« Reply #16 on: 05 April 2019, 18:37:31 »

I notice a significant difference in range when using poverty spec derv as opposed to the V-Power version.  Depending on the right foot and traffic it can be as much as 60 miles difference on a full tank.

same on our diesel,so we only use shell now,but strangely, we used to use whatever was around in the rav4, BP,tesco,sainsburys, apple etc but then i had to put shell in as light was on, we always just chuck 30 quid in usually every friday, our mileage is almost every week very similar depending how many hospital visits swmbo has to endure,
its a habit for me to reset the trip every time we fill up,weird thing is following friday still had over a quarter tank instead of very low, and had noticed it had less pinking at low rpms in a high gear engine was very smooth on tickover and acceleration was crisper,so used shell again next time, and after 5 weeks of constant checking, it is giving us consistently better mpg,went back to bp and tried it for a week, not as good,so its now habit to use shell   
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 17 queries.