Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What a lovely place the USA is  (Read 6388 times)

STEMO

Re: What a lovely place the USA is
« Reply #30 on: 25 April 2020, 11:37:39 »

It's the US equivalent of the Guardian writing a piece on Boris...
Yeah, well, I know what I think and you know what you think.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 April 2020, 12:02:46 »

Of course Trump is a joke.  He's a complete clown and like I said earlier always provides a laugh.  :)

North Korea have been setting off their rockets and building nuclear bombs for years, long before Trump came on the scene and successive American presidents have done little to solve the problem.  At least Trump tried.  His threats to obliterate the country were in response to Kim's threats to bomb Guam and I think any US president would have reacted similarly if US sovereign territory were threatened thus and rightly so.  At the end of the day Trump's hard ball approach brought Kim Jong Un to the negotiating table, something no other US president has achieved, but lets just dell on the ultimate failure of those talks hey?  ::)

The American people elected him as their president and are likely to do so again, which to my mind says more about the state of American politics than anything.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #32 on: 25 April 2020, 12:20:16 »

Of course Trump is a joke.  He's a complete clown and like I said earlier always provides a laugh.  :)

North Korea have been setting off their rockets and building nuclear bombs for years, long before Trump came on the scene and successive American presidents have done little to solve the problem.  At least Trump tried.  His threats to obliterate the country were in response to Kim's threats to bomb Guam and I think any US president would have reacted similarly if US sovereign territory were threatened thus and rightly so.  At the end of the day Trump's hard ball approach brought Kim Jong Un to the negotiating table, something no other US president has achieved, but lets just dell on the ultimate failure of those talks hey?  ::)

The American people elected him as their president and are likely to do so again, which to my mind says more about the state of American politics than anything.  ::)
Hence the (sarcastic) thread title.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25 April 2020, 12:29:53 »

The bleach and UV light incident showed him up for what he is, a buffoon,
he said Disinfectant ,not bleach
we all use anti-bacterial mouth wash ,same principle ,if you could rapidly fill the lungs with a suitable antibac , then remove all of it and any excess mucus etc ,which i agree would be a technical challenge , it could work  :P
similarly the use of UV light is effective to kill the virus ,BUT it must be UVC spectrum , i've been using UVC lamps for water treatment/purification for years ,very effectively  :)
when they manufacture surgical masks, they use UVC to kill germs pre packing ,
unfortunately light tends to go in straight lines  but lungs have many nooks and crannies ,making it difficult to implement  :(

and exposure to UVC kills good cells too ,and gives you arc eye if you look at the emitted light   :(

Trump was just putting the ideas out there , it's up to the doctors,scientists,inventors  to brainstorm and fine-tune the ideas  :)

disclaimer: WARNING don't drink disinfectant while shoving a 4 foot long UV lamp up your bum

STEMO

« Reply #34 on: 25 April 2020, 12:47:30 »

we all use anti-bacterial mouth wash ,same principle ,if you could rapidly fill the lungs with a suitable antibac , then remove all of it and any excess mucus etc ,which i agree would be a technical challenge , it could work  :P
similarly the use of UV light is effective to kill the virus ,BUT it must be UVC spectrum , i've been using UVC lamps for water treatment/purification for years ,very effectively  :)
unfortunately light tends to go in straight lines  but lungs have many nooks and crannies ,making it difficult to implement  :(

and exposure to UVC kills good cells too ,and gives you arc eye if you look at the emitted light   :(

Trump was just putting the ideas out there , it's up to the doctors,scientists,inventors  to brainstorm and fine-tune the ideas  :)

disclaimer: WARNING don't drink disinfectant while shoving a 4 foot long UV lamp up your bum
I'd never drink disinfectant, but the 4ft up the bum.....hmmmm.......don't knock it till you've tried it.  ;D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 April 2020, 13:02:45 »

I'd never drink disinfectant, but the 4ft up the bum.....hmmmm.......don't knock it till you've tried it.  ;D
Alcohol and mouthwash are disinfectant
4 foot UVC germicidal lamps tend to be made out of quartz glass ,which is very brittle ,can shatter ,possibly in your sh!tter  :o
other "safer*" 4 foot long items are available ,if your that way inclined  ;)
small print
Safer* probably not that safe though ,not that I've tried

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25 April 2020, 13:37:42 »

4 foot UVC germicidal lamps tend to be made out of quartz glass ,which is very brittle ,can shatter ,possibly in your sh!tter  :o
small print

Beer cures everything!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 25 April 2020, 13:45:26 »

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25 April 2020, 13:49:20 »

small print

except alcoholism  ;)

https://youtu.be/DP7yf8-Lk80

:o :o :o :o ::)

he was just being "sarcastic"  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25 April 2020, 13:54:34 »

small print

except alcoholism  ;)

https://youtu.be/DP7yf8-Lk80

:o :o :o :o ::)

he was just being "sarcastic"  ::)

Apparently she has a lot influence over him. ::)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 April 2020, 14:53:12 »

small print

One of my favourite YouTube watches is Auto Europa Naples. Chap called Bill does entertaining reviews of various cars they have in stock. It was suggested that whiskey cured Batflu, which he said was great as it gave him legitimate reasons to consume more :D However, in his last video, he had been told that it needed to be 100 proof... So he switched from Jack Daniels to Knob Creek and it was causing havoc with his speech and memory ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 25 April 2020, 15:27:20 »

Sure you meant UVC rectum Dave.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 25 April 2020, 19:16:48 »

Americans are being told they must play by New York rules — with all the hardships they entail — despite having neither New York’s living conditions nor New York’s health outcomes, Bret Stephens writes.  https://t.co/gviT5f3hoF

As a thought, our Donald isn't great at expressing what he is trying to say.

What if, in his mind he was churning through an earlier meeting regarding potential pharmaceutical ways of dealing with Batflu including jabs... He then goes to the daily press conference (because media and populous alike expect daily updates on government action etc, regardless of whether they actually have anything new to add or not).

In an attempt to give some new encouragement and a progress update he suggests antiseptic injections as a promising idea when he actually meant antibody jabs.

I don't believe that he is genuinely retarded, but his mind is clearly all over the place, and he always tries to reduce everything to its simplest form as a defence to the mental chaos. As POTUS, he is the one person the US population expect to be at the front of any situation, whereas here the Cabinet are sharing the load of the daily briefing...

You can't blame him for letting the cracks show occasionally  :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #43 on: 25 April 2020, 19:22:57 »

How about if he stopped trying to make himself look clever, which he definitely isn't, and listened to the people who are.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 26 April 2020, 01:09:55 »

As a thought, our Donald isn't great at expressing what he is trying to say.

The one skill, above all else, that a successful leader needs, you mean? ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.