Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Driver's seat  (Read 1383 times)

gbh

• Intermediate Member
  • forest of dean
    • omega cdx 2.6
    • View Profile
Driver's seat
« on: 01 February 2021, 18:45:10 »

Well this damp winter is causing all manner of problems and the latest is the electric drivers seat is dead it was working just fine a couple of days ago but zero movement of any kind.The passenger seat is just fine so maybe it's a fuse or all connected to my interior light staying on. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Driver's seat
« Reply #1 on: 01 February 2021, 19:01:42 »

Well this damp winter is causing all manner of problems and the latest is the electric drivers seat is dead it was working just fine a couple of days ago but zero movement of any kind.The passenger seat is just fine so maybe it's a fuse or all connected to my interior light staying on. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!
This sounds familiar.

Looking at schems, as I have been, it could potentially be the drivers door switch (though I've swapped mine over to passenger side, still got issue).

Disconnecting and reconnecting batt causes mine to spring back into life, hence thinking its the door open timeout.

My next step was to entirely disconnect all door switches as a test...   ...though my battery is disconnected at the moment.
Grumpy old man

gbh

• Intermediate Member
  • forest of dean
    • omega cdx 2.6
    • View Profile
Re: Driver's seat
« Reply #2 on: 01 February 2021, 19:33:35 »

I've disconnected my battery for now as it's jolly wet or cold or both outside,role on the spring!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.