Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DOWN THE DRAIN - 120K  (Read 1631 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
DOWN THE DRAIN - 120K
« on: 26 January 2007, 22:10:54 »

Retired Directors...boxxxcks they were sacked...consultation???...never happened...new management, know nothing.......put office refurbishments on hold, without asking what the implications are. There is more to this story but they have just thrown away two and half years of my work and my colleagues nad paid out 118k for nothing. Pissed off yes very given i am a tax payer in the borough i work in, and am prevented from reporting this fxxk up to the press and waste of public money, and still work in an office that is not DDA compliant amongst other things. RANT OVER :(  

Eddy Matthews

• Thornaby, Cleveland
    • View Profile
Re: DOWN THE DRAIN - 120K
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2007, 22:13:51 »

HUH???

Sorry Mick, you've lost me totally! :-/

Regards
Eddy

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2007, 22:15:14 »

I don't think public offices care much another losing a few £100,000 - after all, they don't pay for it, we do  >:(
Grumpy old man

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2007, 22:17:31 »

I don't think public offices care much another losing a few £100,000 - after all, they don't pay for it, we do  >:(

true... >:(
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2007, 22:20:39 »

HUH???

Sorry Mick, you've lost me totally! :-/

Regards
Eddy

Local Authority I work for as a  senior manager (contracts/major works), I now come under watse management that know nothing about housing management. Farted around for two and a half yrs on this one job, eventually appoint the contractor b4 chrimbo, only to be told by new management 2 weeks ago on hold. Had to then issue termination of contract letter. 29k wasted on temp accomodation eg portacabin currently built and in purfleet, and 51k on prelims and loss of profit to contractor (for practically doing nothing as yet), and 29k on consultants fees, for an original contact value of 244k, work that one out?

Martin_1962

« Reply #5 on: 26 January 2007, 22:22:12 »

Retired Directors...boxxxcks they were sacked...consultation???...never happened...new management, know nothing.......put office refurbishments on hold, without asking what the implications are. There is more to this story but they have just thrown away two and half years of my work and my colleagues nad paid out 118k for nothing. Pissed off yes very given i am a tax payer in the borough i work in, and am prevented from reporting this fxxk up to the press and waste of public money, and still work in an office that is not DDA compliant amongst other things. RANT OVER :(  

Can't report it?

Of course you can - go on do it!

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 January 2007, 22:26:38 »

your not joking there :(

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 January 2007, 22:27:45 »

Can't report it?

Very tempted, but only a couple of folks know the full details me knowing most.

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 January 2007, 22:36:46 »

Can't report it?

Very tempted, but only a couple of folks know the full details me knowing most.

Post some more details - I PROMISE i'll keep it a secret  ;) Honest. ::)Go on  :-*
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

STMO123

« Reply #9 on: 27 January 2007, 18:56:42 »

Not worth reporting it Mike. No one will care/do anything, and you could lose your livelihood.

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 January 2007, 19:02:43 »

Not worth reporting it Mike. No one will care/do anything, and you could lose your livelihood.

The press would take it up, and they would make an issue over it, given the current climate in the Borough, but yeah leave it to someone else. The thing is other folks leak things to the press and i think they have managed to get away with it.  

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 January 2007, 08:50:22 »

The press would take it up, and they would make an issue over it, given the current climate in the Borough, but yeah leave it to someone else. The thing is other folks leak things to the press and i think they have managed to get away with it.  

I saw an outrageous waste of money happening all the time when I worked for NHS.

I reported it, and several people were investigated, including the director of the Primary Care Trust!

;D

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 28 January 2007, 08:52:51 »

You want to go and work at a University, I did for a time, couldn't believe it.
I like red cars

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 28 January 2007, 08:54:58 »

I saw an outrageous waste of money happening all the time when I worked for NHS.

I reported it, and several people were investigated, including the director of the Primary Care Trust!

;D

Things are very twitchy at the moment given the recent changes and this if the press were to get hold it it would just add to the turmoil, but the Councillor have yet to find out as have the tenants reps, once they know, which may not be long they may well blow the whistle, as they tend to do. :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 17 queries.