Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mig nearly back on the road!  (Read 523 times)

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
Mig nearly back on the road!
« on: 17 April 2009, 19:10:22 »

Well got round to putting all the bits in the engine bay back together so tomorrow just got to put the NS Cat back on fill with oil and coolant, new battery and give her a whirl... :y

amigov6

Re: Mig nearly back on the road!
« Reply #1 on: 17 April 2009, 19:21:30 »

Fingers crossed matey. The Beastie's about to get pulled to pices, recon heads, cambelt kit, water pump etc. Done away with the cats, too expensive!!!
   Let us know how you get on. :y

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 April 2009, 19:35:24 »

Will do, I am looking at doing a complete overhaul when back in the UK, 3lt cams, recon heads, clean out sump, etc will bring her up to 180/190 bhp I hope  :y

STMO123

« Reply #3 on: 17 April 2009, 20:35:59 »

Well got round to putting all the bits in the engine bay back together so tomorrow just got to put the NS Cat back on fill with oil and coolant, new battery and give her a whirl... :y

Gaffers, I would NOT recommend filling your exhaust up with lubricants and coolant, put that in the engine instead :y

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 April 2009, 20:37:20 »

Gaffers, I would NOT recommend filling your exhaust up with lubricants and coolant, put that in the engine instead :y

You bored?  ;D ;D

STMO123

« Reply #5 on: 17 April 2009, 20:38:12 »

You bored?  ;D ;D

Mostly :(

miggy

« Reply #6 on: 17 April 2009, 20:39:52 »

You bored?  ;D ;D

Go and play with a tin of marbels on the M1 then ;D ;D

STMO123

« Reply #7 on: 17 April 2009, 20:42:34 »

You bored?  ;D ;D

That's marbles Taff, you know, the ones you lost ages ago :P

miggy

« Reply #8 on: 17 April 2009, 20:45:24 »

You bored?  ;D ;D

No wecking forries, having a ummm, what do the ladies say, oh yeh, a blonde night

STMO123

« Reply #9 on: 17 April 2009, 20:46:21 »

You bored?  ;D ;D

No wecking forries, having a ummm, what do the ladies say, oh yeh, a blonde night

Can I come and play?

miggy

« Reply #10 on: 17 April 2009, 20:48:57 »

You bored?  ;D ;D

Can I come and play?

;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.