Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: World statesman of the Year  (Read 530 times)

razzo

• Omega Knight
  • Crapital
    • 97 3.0 Elite
    • View Profile

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
Re: World statesman of the Year
« Reply #1 on: 23 September 2009, 09:55:44 »

I felt this be some sort of gag but then I saw the names Kissinger  Bono and the United Nations mentioned together and all became clear.

What a load of compete tosh, if ever there was an indication that the UN was a waste of air-space then this is it. 'dangle berries' utter 'dangle berries'.

Bah!!!!!!

Nickbat

« Reply #2 on: 23 September 2009, 10:00:51 »

I felt this be some sort of gag but then I saw the names Kissinger  Bono and the United Nations mentioned together and all became clear.

What a load of compete tosh, if ever there was an indication that the UN was a waste of air-space then this is it. 'dangle berries' utter 'dangle berries'.

Bah!!!!!!

You stole the words from my mouth, Zulu.

The UN is not just a waste of space, but a dangerous waste of space. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #3 on: 23 September 2009, 17:28:49 »

It just proves how the world's political 'elite' are so dangerously out of touch with reality!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) >:(

LaserLance

• Omega Knight
  • medway towns
  • Red or Black please!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 September 2009, 18:41:21 »

Bah!!!!!!
I know they are spouting off in this ..."estimed establishment " about the global warming situation at this moment, I have a suggestion ,close the place down because I ever seem to hear from it is copious amounts of hot air and what is their so called carbon footprint everytime they convine in the building with all the delegates that come from all over the world in the private and 1st class jet travel,typical bunch of hipacritical b**ls**t artists. Dont they know that theres video conferancing in this day and age . Oh forgot you cant claim expences for video meetings ,silly me  ::) ::)

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 September 2009, 19:07:37 »

Bah!!!!!!
I know they are spouting off in this ..."estimed establishment " about the global warming situation at this moment, I have a suggestion ,close the place down because I ever seem to hear from it is copious amounts of hot air and what is their so called carbon footprint everytime they convine in the building with all the delegates that come from all over the world in the private and 1st class jet travel,typical bunch of hipacritical b**ls**t artists. Dont they know that theres video conferancing in this day and age . Oh forgot you cant claim expences for video meetings ,silly me  ::) ::)

....a very reasonable viewpoint LL :y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.