Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youtube -Via TV  (Read 270 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Youtube -Via TV
« on: 27 January 2010, 23:29:11 »

Been looking at flat screens and saw that most have RJ45 net connectons for the routers, One of the contents available was youtube.

Is this a general access or limited on youtube, or is a section of sorted HD content only.

Other things included bloomberg.  Think the info I was looking at was Vierra cast on the Panasonic range.
« Last Edit: 27 January 2010, 23:29:43 by skruntie »
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: Youtube -Via TV
« Reply #1 on: 27 January 2010, 23:36:15 »

Exclusive online content with VIERA CAST

With Panasonic VIERA CAST **, you have with the touch of one button access to YouTube™, Eurosport™ and Google’s Picasa Web Albums™ directly from your compatible VIERA TV. Enjoy unlimited access to YouTube™ and Eurosport™ videos in full widescreen playback – or comfortably share your favourite photos on Picasa Web Albums™ with familiy and friends without having to crowd around a PC. Simply hook up your VIERA TV to your high-speed Internet connection. VIERA CAST constantly updates on its own and lets you seamlessly switch between your TV programme and selected online content.

Seems it's unlimited access to youtube, shame you cant get access to other video file profiders without using a computer.  ::)
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 17 queries.